Forgotten War ?

DeletedUser

funny when you see the list of villages lost to AXE its nothing but Nelaime (the account without a current player) The easy nobles like that dont count. Things will soon change.

When most of axe is inactive how can we not come across and noble inactives.

I see mostly ancient being nobled and last time i attacked him he defended. Unless he has gone inactive since we started on him.

doesnt matter much if they are inactive or not...tH would have a hard time taking an active AXE

DeletedUser

while axe was strong they sucked up, now axe is weak the tribe who stood by them, they turned on them straight away, cant blame them is easy expansion just remember if you are there allies if they turn this quick on there oldest ally... :)

DeletedUser

oh heavy got to love how things come full circle on the hypocrites of w15...."lets all call TATS members back stabbers as we would never do such a thing", right...seems i was right when i called a Jewel back stabber way back then, she stabbed Evil in the back and she has now stabbed AXE

DeletedUser

They were not on our side in any current wars. They had not supported or attacked with us in a very long time. Probably back to the TATS days. An alliance is when it is beneficial to both sides. What were either of us benefiting from it? We have not worked together just sat ally to avoid each other while we concentrated on others. I never stabbed Evil in the back was not me. Don't blame that on me. Back then I was barely active and just followed the others around. I am not even sure what really went on back then. I came back active after we reformed and am.ba started causing trouble. Am.ba was in charge I was not even council I made no decisions in that. So when everyone left their tribes to join TATS and attack their former tribesman that is not backstabbing?.. and im the hypocrite?
Get your facts straight before you go around telling other people what they are. I have told you before I was not part of the Evil thing.

DeletedUser

Well, if you joined us in the fight it could have been beneficial. It would have been the normal thing to do but I guess it tickled a little in the belly thinking about to fight the no 1. Better then to find lame excuses and break the alliance and join the big boys. Better safe than sorry as they say.

DeletedUser

We had no marked enemy it was posted and my tribe has the option to tell me what they thought the perfect diplomacy would look like to them. No one could all agree on another enemy but most were impartial to AXE. so thats how it came to be.

xannash

We had no marked enemy it was posted and my tribe has the option to tell me what they thought the perfect diplomacy would look like to them. No one could all agree on another enemy but most were impartial to AXE. so thats how it came to be.

Jewel, when will you and the rest of "tH" realize you aren't TRULY the tH? everyone knows the true tH died when verm left. You are just the sad leftovers.

DeletedUser

Jewel, when will you and the rest of "tH" realize you aren't TRULY the tH? everyone knows the true tH died when verm left. You are just the sad leftovers.

ah thats sad.......

Nows your chance tH - come show DAd what the old tH were like - stick it to us baby!!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

They were not on our side in any current wars. They had not supported or attacked with us in a very long time. Probably back to the TATS days. An alliance is when it is beneficial to both sides. What were either of us benefiting from it? We have not worked together just sat ally to avoid each other while we concentrated on others. I never stabbed Evil in the back was not me. Don't blame that on me. Back then I was barely active and just followed the others around. I am not even sure what really went on back then. I came back active after we reformed and am.ba started causing trouble. Am.ba was in charge I was not even council I made no decisions in that. So when everyone left their tribes to join TATS and attack their former tribesman that is not backstabbing?.. and im the hypocrite?
Get your facts straight before you go around telling other people what they are. I have told you before I was not part of the Evil thing.

you made not have been leadership but you still bailed on them...and i did read the mails back then between you and NWG when he was explaining things...most of you in tH turned your backs on Evil, you are a hypocrite :) and im loving this now

DeletedUser48102

Oh my it seems like a cat fight!

I think i may have a few beers an watch this!

Which sexy lady will win lol!

DeletedUser

So when everyone left their tribes to join TATS and attack their former tribesman that is not backstabbing?.. and im the hypocrite?

You should listen to yourself more often :)

And instead of painting a sorry story about having to choose an enemy, why not just say that DA asked/told/made you go to war with Axe. Everybody knows thats the case anyway :icon_neutral:

Unfortunately, there are several tribes that this could apply to these days :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser48102

Did someone mention beer??? Now I'm ready!

I always have a beer for a buddy!!!!!

bud-light-always-worth-it-500x400.jpg

Just for you my friend!