FORK...or SPOON?

DeletedUser

LOL well guys, after giving SPAM hell for 48 hours, we now have decided it is the time to take away your false victory :3, trying to win through secrets just to win the world because you can't beat us through a war? Was it not 3 months ago that you guys were acting all cocky, and dylan told damian "we don't need to war calm. to beat them". Well...4 or 5 tribe changes and a disband down the road...how do you feel about your actions on w60? Would you have done anything differently, maybe not joined a crap tribe who hardly supported its members? Hell, maybe even rimmed jf when you had the chance, he is the root of all your problems is he not? LOL and fubs, I am shocked you abandoned tcrt to win 100 premium points! I hope they rim you:) because if not Ill do it when i get to it <3

But anyhow guys, just wanted to share the news that Calm/PISSed/Puppys/WWW/FORK will not be getting their false secret win, as SPAM, once again, have defeated them in all aspects of tribal wars :)

That is all

-Mason

DeletedUser

Every time I read this over my smile grows another inch.... I'm more grin than face now...

Mason you have aptly summed up the exploits of our enemy in your usual effortless and graceful way ;)

MWAH!

Ben

DeletedUser106889

well done guys Congratz ........ better tie your secrets down for a couple of hours.

DeletedUser

i personally enjoy spooning more, forking just didnt get me there. To much pain and not enough gain for me to keep at it

DeletedUser

I'm not entirely sure what there is to gloat about. With Thak ready to move over to SPAM at a moments notice, Smith took the only viable option available to prevent SPAM from winning through secrets, which they have now done.

There is no difference between the events that transpired and what would have happened had you simply invited Thak and won via secrets. SPAM/Thana Nightshade made the conscious decision to end the world through secrets. Smith did his best to prevent that victory. With Thak in control of the last secret, there were no other options.

Don't be fooled into thinking jfsmith3 is the one who tried to end the world through secrets. I have been privy to all of our strategic decisions since the start of the world, and our plan was always to lock down the decimal fractions secret in order to prevent the world ending like this.

Tell me one other thing we could have done to prevent SPAM from inviting the stolen account, THAK, and winning?

Edit: Having said that, SPAM proved they were the strongest tribe on this world up to this point, and the extent to which they managed to make Tribalwars fudge the end of the world was quite impressive and entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Every time I read this over my smile grows another inch.... I'm more grin than face now...

Mason you have aptly summed up the exploits of our enemy in your usual effortless and graceful way ;)

MWAH!

Ben

MWAH!<3 we got this shiz. and uk, something you could've done better? Either got out of calm. and joined SPAM when I requested you too, or just rimmed joe.

DeletedUser

Well first to my mind is to man up and fight properly in the first place...

We cleared out the last secret we needed on the 21st, we didn't need a recruitment although you will never admit that...

Ben

DeletedUser

Thak would have not joined if Smith had not attempted to win the world early as he (and I) favoured dominance rather than secret win. In essence, it was most likely fate that SPAM was going to win the world, but set into motion earlier than usual by jfsmith.

Regardless, there is little to brag about, it was a good job done, but it is just a stepping stone towards our last big fight on this world.

DeletedUser

I'm not entirely sure what there is to gloat about. With Thak ready to move over to SPAM at a moments notice, Smith took the only viable option available to prevent SPAM from winning through secrets, which they have now done.

There is no difference between the events that transpired and what would have happened had you simply invited Thak and won via secrets. SPAM/Thana Nightshade made the conscious decision to end the world through secrets. Smith did his best to prevent that victory. With Thak in control of the last secret, there were no other options.

Don't be fooled into thinking jfsmith3 is the one who tried to end the world through secrets. I have been privy to all of our strategic decisions since the start of the world, and our plan was always to lock down the decimal fractions secret in order to prevent the world ending like this.

Tell me one other thing we could have done to prevent SPAM from inviting the stolen account, THAK, and winning?

Edit: Having said that, SPAM proved they were the strongest tribe on this world up to this point, and the extent to which they managed to make Tribalwars fudge the end of the world was quite impressive and entertaining.

You sound a little butthurt, only a little because thats all the damage JF can do to your anus with his ickle pinny.

Anyway, good game, you were just outclassed, by SPAM, just incase you forgot

DeletedUser

So move the secret out to a barb deep in SPAM area and go for dominance win as you say.....i'm betting you won't

DeletedUser

Shush you - the dominance end will still be in place - we just want rid of this stupid curse people call "secrets"...

Ben

DeletedUser

yuh007, when this world comes back on 2nd of han, i promise you, we will get dominance, and if you are still around, we will *mess* you up.

DeletedUser

Thak would have not joined if Smith had not attempted to win the world early as he (and I) favoured dominance rather than secret win. In essence, it was most likely fate that SPAM was going to win the world, but set into motion earlier than usual by jfsmith.

Regardless, there is little to brag about, it was a good job done, but it is just a stepping stone towards our last big fight on this world.

Hope them barbs do not give you a hard time. :)

DeletedUser

yuh007, when this world comes back on 2nd of han, i promise you, we will get dominance, and if you are still around, we will *mess* you up.

let me know when you find me

DeletedUser

The 3/4 of the world who voted to keep it open might ;) Calm are not the only tribe around - there will be a new #2...

Ben
You guys could just work on the barbs and get dom or pretty close.

ashoka1

You guys could just work on the barbs and get dom or pretty close.

we own abt 31%

fork is 24 %

so if all of fork hits delete we will be 38% of rest of world.

does that clears your doubr

DeletedUser

What happens if you noble all the barbs left over from fork? What % do you get too? Although with sc0ter hitting delete that will be a good amount of villages taken off you guys.

DeletedUser

I dunno, but we will still have enough villa's to kick your ass