Forklift1

Michael Wittman

is Forklift1 still around? he is a dear friend of mine from world 14. i know he was here as i played an account in his tribe very briefly. if anyone can tell me anything i will be greatful :)

DeletedUser75781

is Forklift1 still around? he is a dear friend of mine from world 14. i know he was here as i played an account in his tribe very briefly. if anyone can tell me anything i will be greatful :)

Of course hes here :D
If he isnt then =APOC= will be dead. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hey Wittman, you bringing the crew over? Im sure APOC can find you a home? You still have my number bro? If you dont mail Karma-x and have him give it to you.. I think I can find a place for all of the North guys.. Got a few here already, were a regular wrecking ball..

Apoc is not just me Swamp, appriciate the support there but all of us built it and all of us own it together. No one person is the tribe...

If I dont hear from you Wittman Ill look for Karma and get linked up with you..

Michael Wittman

Sorry for the late reply. Me, berns, karmax and doc applepie are playing world 30. Number 1 now but its between us and and another tribe really. Still wide open with at least 3 other powerful tribes besides the top too. I was actually going to try to talk you into world 30 but you got a good thing going :)

Maybe ill come here one day. And you can drop in on 30 one day :p

DeletedUser

Awsome wittman, Miss you guys wish you all had joined me here when I started instead of 30.. This world rocks.. Tell the guys I said hi.. Ill try and drop by your forums and say hello