FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser54677

This is foolishness. I care not who you attack but to add a topic and make a big deal about joining in on a gang bang is not impressive. Hey but congrats if you win it only took 8 tribes, if you loose what is that other word for donkey??

It's not a gang-bang if FORK are the ones who instigated it. If they didn't want to war Beyond, they wouldn't have maneuvered themselves into this position. :)

DeletedUser

Actually, the 'war' did start today. :icon_neutral:

Really? I thought this war had been going on for awhile.

I think it should still be appropriate to start war stats from atleast the beginning of January however. Seeing , as for example, I started to attack isaw24, and within the day you kicked him. http://gyazo.com/d004892e4d934a1d8139cd1507921ad2.

So how about we don't talk about defending accounts.

However, I'm not here to make excuses for Seany. May this be a good, (official?) war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

I think it should still be appropriate to start war stats from atleast the beginning of January however. Seeing , as for example, I started to attack isaw24, and within the day you kicked him. http://gyazo.com/d004892e4d934a1d8139cd1507921ad2.

However, I'm not here to make excuses for Seany. May this be a good, (official?) war.

Because we're supposed to keep unsat, yellow accounts in the tribe? It's one thing to lose villages, it's another to go inactive. Ask anyone in Beyond, they'll tell you the same. If you go yellow, you're not going to be kept in the tribe, regardless of whether you're being attacked or not.

You can't honestly tell me that Seany is a yellow, unsat account, considering it's been launching at me to clear troops for you to internal. :icon_rolleyes:

If you guys wanted a war to include stats from back on 'X' day, why didn't you declare then? Beyond declared now because this is when the war is starting for us. We couldn't have declared if we weren't already at war. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Because we're supposed to keep unsat, yellow accounts in the tribe? It's one thing to lose villages, it's another to go inactive. Ask anyone in Beyond, they'll tell you the same. If you go yellow, you're not going to be kept in the tribe, regardless of whether you're being attacked or not.

You can't honestly tell me that Seany is a yellow, unsat account, considering it's been launching at me to clear troops for you to internal. :icon_rolleyes:

If you guys wanted a war to include stats from back on 'X' day, why didn't you declare then? Beyond declared now because this is when the war is starting for us. We couldn't have declared if we weren't already at war. :icon_idea:

This could have been written by hocchamp for all I know! Sounds so much like hocc!

DeletedUser54677

This could have been written by hocchamp for all I know! Sounds so much like hocc!

And besides my lack of caps lock'd words, general use of spelling/grammar, and logic, maybe it was. But I'll play along. Tell me how it sounds like Hocc.

DeletedUser

This is foolishness. I care not who you attack but to add a topic and make a big deal about joining in on a gang bang is not impressive. Hey but congrats if you win it only took 8 tribes, if you loose what is that other word for donkey??
The word KillerKommando comes to mind...

DeletedUser103070

Erm, wasn't the same logic used when FORK booted Nuke on Fire...? So thats an extra hundred takes for Manic then...

Side 1:
Tribes: Beyond
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 7
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 312,156
Side 2: 66,454
Difference: 245,702

chart

DeletedUser

last week? but the official declaration is just today? hm :lol:

DeletedUser96929

Them village gains from BEYOND were from a inactive tribe !!!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: cprfan, fathermucker, isaw24

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,701
Side 2: 849
Difference: 852

chart

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 60
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,155,384
Side 2: 5,426,358
Difference: 6,729,026

chart

Side 1: 809,575
Side 2: 538,876
Difference: 270,699

chart

what got me rolling on the floor was, you had an impressive couple of days, so now decided to declare, are you honestly that sad, you joined the war, the day you told us on skype you were siding with manic...or is saying im siding with someone, not joining?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

The word KillerKommando comes to mind...

Don't be mad just because I argue my points better than you. :)

last week? but the official declaration is just today? hm :lol:

There ya go.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 23,451
Difference: 23,451

chart

[/spoil]

Them village gains from BEYOND were from a inactive tribe !!!:icon_biggrin:

I didn't know FORK were inactive. I guess that explains the above. :lol:

what got me rolling on the floor was, you had an impressive couple of days, so now decided to declare, are you honestly that sad, you joined the war, the day you told us on skype you were siding with manic...or is saying im siding with someone, not joining?

Why didn't you declare, then? Spin it however you want. Beyond chose now to start warring FORK. If you had chosen to war us earlier, your argument may have been valid.

Are you honestly that sad that you need to add players from a month ago to the stats to make yourselves seem that much better? I don't add players to the stats who don't deserve to be there. When OW! went after Clan660, you're damn right I put him into the stats for their side, he was active then intentionally ditched his account and left without so much as a goodbye. Instead, you want to add a yellow, unsat account who was kicked for being yellow, and a player who instead of participating for his own tribe, decided he was better off playing both sides. As for why you added cprfan, who knows. Not like you actually attacked him, or vice versa.

Come on now Ads, you're better at debating your points of view than this.

DeletedUser

Don't be mad just because I argue my points better than you. :)

There ya go.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 23,451
Difference: 23,451

chart

[/spoil]

I didn't know FORK were inactive. I guess that explains the above. :lol:

Why didn't you declare, then? Spin it however you want. Beyond chose now to start warring FORK. If you had chosen to war us earlier, your argument may have been valid.

Are you honestly that sad that you need to add players from a month ago to the stats to make yourselves seem that much better? I don't add players to the stats who don't deserve to be there. When OW! went after Clan660, you're damn right I put him into the stats for their side, he was active then intentionally ditched his account and left without so much as a goodbye. Instead, you want to add a yellow, unsat account who was kicked for being yellow, and a player who instead of participating for his own tribe, decided he was better off playing both sides. As for why you added cprfan, who knows. Not like you actually attacked him, or vice versa.

Come on now Ads, you're better at debating your points of view than this.

[01/12/2011 02:07:49] KK: We've chosen to side with MANIC.
[01/12/2011 02:08:10] Ads: nice
[01/12/2011 02:08:18] Ads: cant wait for this

Now spin this anyway you like, surely the moment you "choose" to side with mainc you were part of the war.....no?

DeletedUser

Can this thread be closed now, and we will just use the declaration thread for the coalition...thanks.

DeletedUser54677

[01/12/2011 02:07:49] KK: We've chosen to side with MANIC.
[01/12/2011 02:08:10] Ads: nice
[01/12/2011 02:08:18] Ads: cant wait for this

Now spin this anyway you like, surely the moment you "choose" to side with mainc you were part of the war.....no?

Besides lacking complete context? You forced our hand to choose an ally, not a war. We chose MANIC. Sure, you can say "Well being an ally on team 1 is the same as being an enemy on team 2!", but that'd be pretty incorrect. We didn't join in MANIC's war. We made our own. As I said before, if you wanted us to be counted in their war, you'd have declared war on us when you took the K24 players. And you didn't.

Can this thread be closed now, and we will just use the declaration thread for the coalition...thanks.

How about no? Your efforts to lump every tribe you're at war with into one thread isn't going to work. If we were going to do that, I'd have added PHNX.R and DVR to the stats. Why didn't I?

Because we're at war with FORK and that is what this thread is about.

DeletedUser

Besides lacking complete context? You forced our hand to choose an ally, not a war. We chose MANIC. Sure, you can say "Well being an ally on team 1 is the same as being an enemy on team 2!", but that'd be pretty incorrect. We didn't join in MANIC's war. We made our own. As I said before, if you wanted us to be counted in their war, you'd have declared war on us when you took the K24 players. And you didn't.

How about no? Your efforts to lump every tribe you're at war with into one thread isn't going to work. If we were going to do that, I'd have added PHNX.R and DVR to the stats. Why didn't I?

Because we're at war with FORK and that is what this thread is about.

Why would we declare, there was no need, the whole world knew you were with manic, your dec makes no sense what so-ever, Did you actually think this through, or your head was too far in the clouds to see you've been part of this war for a month...:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Im now going to quietly face-desk several times until i pass out over your sheer stupidity...

DeletedUser54677

So what's the point of any tribe declaring on another in-game? Why did TW add the feature? Where was your forum thread of FORK declaring on Beyond?

You're completely dodging my point and it's not going to fly. Being with a tribe is not the same as being against a tribe that is against the other. We chose now to be against FORK. We chose then to be with MANIC.

Shadryk 01

They made the mistake of recruiting some K24 accounts weeks ago. That's old news. FORK more than likely believed that taking the largest of the accounts meant they were taking the best players Beyond had to offer, and after they were taken, Beyond would be no more a threat than a tribe in it's final stages of implosion, clutching at straws.

We took FORK's best shot they could throw at us, and we're still standing. They didn't finish the job, and that will be their biggest mistake concerning Beyond. I'll say it again; FORK didn't finish the job. They had the chance to end the threat of Beyond then and there.

To remind the community, the players in question were former Answer players who were available when that tribe imploded. The players were vetted by leaders in both Answer and Beyond prior to joining Beyond. Fork had a choice: 1) Fight Beyond + their Answer recruits alongside Ow1; or 2) recruit the Answer players and have them fight Beyond. Fork chose option #2. In so doing, it pushed the battlefront back by a full K, and alleviated a threat to their core from their Northeast. Even if Beyond is able to defeat their former recruits from Answer, they are essentially fighting their own tribe to recover territory they once held. In poker, this is what we call, "playing with the other guy's chips." Beyond was not gutted by the loss of these players, as they were new to the tribe - not components of their historical core.

On another note, I am sure FORK does not regard Beyond as their key enemy. MANIC is their key enemy. When a superpower tribe fights another superpower tribe, the lesser rim tribes scattered around them become an afterthought. It would not be a correct strategy for FORK to abandon their war effort against MANIC and send their full inventory of nukes & support to prosecute the Beyond effort.

The Answer recruits in K24 should be viewed as a semi-autonomous fire-team fighting under the FORK banner.

If Beyond annihilates all K24 targets and annexes that K, that will be a good time for chest-beating.

From my perspective (being a K23 player,) the Maginot Line runs along the K23/24 border, and across the top half of K23. If our core group of K23 guys remain active, we'll stop you butt-cold right there. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser54677

To remind the community, the players in question were former Answer players who were available when that tribe imploded. The players were vetted by leaders in both Answer and Beyond prior to joining Beyond. Fork had a choice: 1) Fight Beyond + their Answer recruits alongside Ow1; or 2) recruit the Answer players and have them fight Beyond. Fork chose option #2. In so doing, it pushed the battlefront back by a full K, and alleviated a threat to their core from their Northeast. Even if Beyond is able to defeat their former recruits from Answer, they are essentially fighting their own tribe to recover territory they once held. In poker, this is what we call, "playing with the other guy's chips." Beyond was not gutted by the loss of these players, as they were new to the tribe - not components of their historical core.

On another note, I am sure FORK does not regard Beyond as their key enemy. MANIC is their key enemy. When a superpower tribe fights another superpower tribe, the lesser rim tribes scattered around them become an afterthought. It would not be a correct strategy for FORK to abandon their war effort against MANIC and send their full inventory of nukes & support to prosecute the Beyond effort.

The Answer recruits in K24 should be viewed as a semi-autonomous fire-team fighting under the FORK banner.

If Beyond annihilates all K24 targets and annexes that K, that will be a good time for chest-beating.

From my perspective (being a K23 player,) the Maginot Line runs along the K23/24 border, and across the top half of K23. If our core group of K23 guys remain active, we'll stop you butt-cold right there. :icon_biggrin:

Can't call them your own chips when they're telling your opponent what's in your hand. :icon_wink:

As for rim tribes being an afterthought, sure. But unfortunately it's catching up with them, and they'll wish they had dealt with us. MANIC may be a bigger tribe, but the larger FORK's frontline is, the worse they'll be off. As I said, they didn't do much else besides recruit meatshields for us to have to run through. Which we wouldn't have originally done, as we'd still be having our war. :icon_wink:

And I look forward to seeing how those words pan out in the long run.

tumblr_ls1aliWaEQ1qhcylc.png

DeletedUser

tired of seeing this back and forth arguing about pointless facts.

Beyond, is now officially at war with FORK, what is the honest point of you guys trying to make a point saying it started months ago or anything?

truth is, we started attacking each other, then FORK being Worried recruited a few BEYOND players to take K24 by recruiting, not by skill or nobling.

yes you took some villages, mainly for the fact that you recruited around a few players closing them off from any close support BEYOND could have gotten to them.

no you havnt done a good job at actually penetrating the frontline, and thats your problem, you have a big head because you cut off some players and nobled them, how about you come at use and try and take the frontline?

we have already proven our point, we have atatcked IWM and look at his ODD, theres a reason its so high, because we have pumped troops into him, and thats how a tribe works, we got together and we are fighting as a tribe, not in a personal war between players, grow up, and just accept that we are at war, get over it and prove your point with troops, and not crying like girls and when the starting date was.