FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

Not my fault i am a big man and not a little clown that needs to hide behind a computer screen to act all mighty

Isn't that the point of playing this game? Or do you wish to brag about how epic you are IRL and bore us to death with lies, FORK is good at those.

DeletedUser

By all means go under that assumption. I'll use one of your lines from here: "Prove it!!!!"

given i got that information from somebody in your 'tribe' im pretty sure it's accurate given what i know :)

but hell you'll see in a few days.

DeletedUser

given i got that information from somebody in your 'tribe' im pretty sure it's accurate given what i know :)

but hell you'll see in a few days.

Why is he putting 'tribe' in those marks? I don't see how we're not a tribe...

I'm pretty sure your information ain't too great, like I said.

DeletedUser

Why is he putting 'tribe' in those marks? I don't see how we're not a tribe...

I'm pretty sure your information ain't too great, like I said.

i know all i need to know to know you guys are full of talk lol

DeletedUser

You're right, you don't need to know anything about us, and you don't :).

your a joke kid :lol:

after i found out who you was on, almost fell out of my computer chair laughing.

you remind me of that scrawny kid in class :lol:

bahahaha joke, joke i tell you! ROFL

DeletedUser54677

I still don't know why everyone thinks I'm in Bunny...

Because you're defending us on the forums with actual substance to your arguments like I used to. Now I just troll around here and there. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Because you're defending us on the forums with actual substance to your arguments like I used to. Now I just troll around here and there. :icon_biggrin:

I can see why you gave up. Between the personal insults, the assumptions of who I am or what I know, and the painfully bad arguments, I understand you.

DeletedUser

I can see why you gave up. Between the personal insults, the assumptions of who I am or what I know, and the painfully bad arguments, I understand you.

bahaha you mad kiddo

Mr. Jokester :lol: