FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser96004

Please post the discussion where I 'demanded' that you had to pick a side.

Go on champ.

Wow dude... and you are a leader of a tribe and you don't know how to read that site????
I'm stunned... and no, you are not on every day. Half the time you are on a 'holiday'... :)

those stats u posted are wrong, but if its the site or you. but there wrong none the less.

DeletedUser3776

Good luck, Beyond. I thought you were a bunch of huggers after that case with Answer; but looks like you have some tough guys in your ranks.

And after all, does it mean MANIC is allied with Beyond or sth?

DeletedUser

those stats u posted are wrong, but if its the site or you. but there wrong none the less.
omg, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Dude, I don't own or maintain TW Maps, I simply rely on their statistics to be correct. Same as everyone else in this game.
If you feel the links I posted are incorrect, then either you don't know how to read them or all of TW Stats is incorrect... not me son.

Good luck, Beyond. I thought you were a bunch of huggers after that case with Answer; but looks like you have some tough guys in your ranks.

Consider Beyond to be Manic's butt plug... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omg, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Dude, I don't own or maintain TW Maps, I simply rely on their statistics to be correct. Same as everyone else in this game.
If you feel the links I posted are incorrect, then either you don't know how to read them or all of TW Stats is incorrect.

well its say I'm haven't been on for 17 hours YOUR STATS ARE WRONG! :lol: but go ahead use them :icon_wink: no wonder your leadership is bad, you have incorrect information ALL THE TIME :icon_rolleyes: hows your alliance with INSAN3?

DeletedUser

well its say I'm haven't been on for 17 hours YOUR STATS ARE WRONG! :lol: but go ahead use them :icon_wink: no wonder your leadership is bad, you have incorrect information ALL THE TIME :icon_rolleyes: hows your alliance with INSAN3?
I will say it again. you are not reading the stats correctly.

The activity stat DOES NOT measure whether you have logged in or not. It measures something else.
Now run along and try to work it out.

More to the point, where did I say these are MY stats. They are from TW Maps. Obviously you are unaware of the other tools out there in the big wide internet thingy. It's not my site you muppet.

DeletedUser54677

Please post the discussion where I 'demanded' that you had to pick a side.

Go on champ.

What's the point? You'd moan about how it was forged or something like that. :icon_rolleyes:

I took over as duke of Beyond after that business, roughly the end of November or so. And yes, Beyond are allies with MANIC.

Consider Beyond to be Manic's butt plug... :)

Another class post from FORK's leadership. Bravo.
emoticon-0148-yes.gif

It's not my site you muppet.

And another.
emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Didn't your leader fake his death? Hmm, that's some great leading going on in MANIC, I must say!
And how are your alliance with those 9 tribes going?

Beyond's ex-duke barbed out. What's your point? You're implying that new leaders will never be able to take over for old leaders, and go beyond what those old leaders could have done.

DeletedUser

How you feel about OW! in this war then :)
I am not the leader of Fork.

My views on this war are from a personal perspective only. I reserve the right to discuss the implications of this war in regards to any other tribe. It would also be off topic to discuss other tribes in this thread as I'm really afraid of BCB's ban stick whacking me over and over later today.

I'm also scared of my Duke booting me.... :icon_wink:
Not really, love ya Michel.

What's the point? You'd moan about how it was forged or something like that. :icon_rolleyes:
Why would I moan? I have the chat log, so do you and I know what was said. I want you to post it where I/we/Fork/anyone else demanded that you choose a side. Just proving that your post was total bullshit buddy. We never demanded anything of you, but you troll the externals and make it out like we did.

So go on... post the bits where we demanded anything from you.
Another class post from FORK's leadership. Bravo.
emoticon-0148-yes.gif
I'm not here to win friends or act in a certain manner. When you lie through your teeth on the externals, I'll say what I damn well like. Report me if you like. Not fussed if I get a holiday. Calling your tribe a butt plug is not rude... its the truth.

DeletedUser

Didn't your leader fake his death? Hmm, that's some great leading going on in MANIC, I must say!
And how are your alliance with those 9 tribes going?

you think he was the only leader lol :icon_rolleyes: guess i can see you be jealous because you don't have leaders :icon_eek:

Edit: 9 alliances wow (learn to count), i guess were are liked, Jealous?

DeletedUser54677

Why would I moan? I have the chat log, so do you and I know what was said. I want you to post it where I/we/Fork/anyone else demanded that you choose a side. Just proving that your post was total bullshit buddy. We never demanded anything of you, but you troll the externals and make it out like we did.

So go on... post the bits where we demanded anything from you.

I'm not here to win friends or act in a certain manner. When you lie through your teeth on the externals, I'll say what I damn well like. Report me if you like. Not fussed if I get a holiday. Calling your tribe a butt plug is not rude... its the truth.

I told you why. You ask a question after I tell you the answer. And you bash other people for how they post how 'stupid' they are.

You're right, it's always best to show everyone who reads the externals what you're like. Only hope most of FORK realizes you just put on an act for them, until they do something you don't want them to. :)

DeletedUser

you think he was the only leader lol :icon_rolleyes: guess i can see you be jealous because you don't have leaders :icon_eek:

Do you think you're posting good material here or something? What on earth suggests we have no leaders?

Edit: 9 alliances wow (learn to count), i guess were are liked, Jealous?
I know it's abit lower than that, I can't be bothered to find rawrs post. But I know you've got only abit less than that, obviously you guys doubt yourself that much you need a family tribe and alot of allies.

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 5
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102,751
Side 2: 40,980
Difference: 61,771

chart

But hey, if we have no leaders and beating you on caps this week, what does that make you?

DeletedUser

Anyways, as usual I have asked for you all to show proof of your claims and you all have failed to deliver.

1 - I asked for proof that we demanded you to choose a side, you failed to deliver the information. Instead, you said that I would call it fake evidence. I was in the skype chat. So post it or shut it dude.

2 - You posted that Fork will start to suffer from inactivity, so I posted evidence (something you fail to do) showing that Fork is the most active tribe out of Manic, Beyond and Fork. You guys decide to flame me for inaccurate stats rather than responding about the levels of inactivity within your own tribes. Nice sidestep on that one guys.

Here's an interesting thought and it relates back to a post I made a while back in another thread. KK, you ALWAYS zone in on anything I post, but you skip over other people's posts even if they have said the exact same thing I have said. Kinda feel like you have a soft spot for me.

Love ya buddy.

DeletedUser54677

I failed to deliver something you'd call fake. Makes sense. No point in posting 'proof' it's going to be labeled 'fake' by you.

Where did I post FORK had inactives, other than Seany? Who is sat, by the way, giving the appearance of activity. :icon_idea: Are you sure you're talking to me when posting this? :icon_neutral:

I zone in on your posts. :lol: Read back through, most posts aren't being directed at myself or Beyond, and those that were, were already answered. But hey, don't take my word for it. I had a post earlier that responded to 3 people at once. Just awhile ago I responded to Anti-punk. Go figure, zoning in on your posts. Guess we have different definitions of 'zoning'.

DeletedUser

I'll make several points here quickly:

1. Know the difference between attacking someone's arguments and attacking them as a person.

2. For God's sake, they're stats. You have yours, and they have theirs. Does is actually matter that they conform to your viewpoint, righteous and Jesus-like as it may be?

3. Yes, I do moderate these forums. Yes, that means I do moderate specific users posts. No, that does not mean you discuss my moderation on these forums. If you have questions about it, then feel free to PM me. If you want to use it to make a point in your posts, then don't.

Any questions? (See #3 for the appropriate way to contact me with them)

musological

Wow, just wow. I thought it may have calmed down, but if anything, the opposite.
(And can I just confirm on a side note that the activity stats are completely untrustworthy, since it say's I've been active for 0 hours when I've barely logged off all month. They must literally measure from every new login only, so have no bearing on actual activity)

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm reading a lot of truly fallacious arguments on how and why our tribes first came into conflict. The idea put forward by the Fork side: we were allying with Manic and that is what prompted their actions is simply untrue. And plain illogical.

Consider: Our territory in this world was above the k2/3 dividing line. Our immediate goal, considering the E/W split world with 2 comparably large tribes in the centre, was simply to dominate the top third of the world — above our k line.

So really there was no inherent conflict with Fork. Certainly as far as we were concerned. Fork could have left well enough alone and we would have had no problem with them and probably could have napped nicely more or less along that line.

But they chose to instigate things. Why? Well the truth is that they were desperate for allies against Manic, and savvy to the tactical possibilities of our location and shared border; they believed that they could get us to attack Manic for them from above. When that wasn't so easy they then had a choice: to let alone, to wait and see how things develop (or even heaven forfend make an effort to improve diplomacy and relations), OR to invade our territory to take Beyond's resources (in the widest sense) by force for their war.

They chose none of the above: they were too arrogant to bother establishing diplomacy, and too timid to invade themselves; instead they simply found and tricked players into turning. Yes, tricked; since all those players have now, just weeks later, left (what do you do to them over there?) it's clear that they didn't didn't get what they had bargained for, and perhaps were counting on some support or help or even organisation from Fork-proper. Well weren't they just fools.

You cast a wide net but you didn't catch very good fish, and now your dinner is beginning to smell pretty bad and drip puss all over your laps. You shouldn't have been so lazy and complacent and expect a few new boys to do a dozen men's jobs, and instead should have come to fight us yourselves if that's what you wanted. :D