Tribes: Beyond

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 12
Difference: 4

DeletedUser54677

:lol:

Makes me laugh, you posting stats. Especially when Ads and others were complaining that we kicked xxx and yyy out of the tribe to save stats, you guys do the same thing. :lol:

DeletedUser

Kicking people???

Who did we boot? Come on chump, who did we boot?

DeletedUser54677

Seanyboy15?
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

I Want Milk?

Spartan110?

Although I forgive you for IWM, seeing as how they were oh so nice enough to join up with Beyond over FORK. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,577
Side 2: 2,715
Difference: 2,862

chart

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 87
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 37,588,857
Side 2: 16,413,071
Difference: 21,175,786

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 771,816
Side 2: 774,410
Difference: 2,594

chart

Beyond holding out well I see! Close tie there...

DeletedUser

Seanyboy15?

I Want Milk?

Spartan110?

Although I forgive you for IWM, seeing as how they were oh so nice enough to join up with Beyond over FORK. :)

hey noob we didn't kick milk the player quit and gave his acc. to someone else who left and joined you guys so stop lieing trying to make other people look bad you suck so get over it. Btw how are the stats with OW! looking seeing as we were beating your sorry asses when i was in there. Don't worry i got something planned for you guys

Seanyboy15?

I Want Milk?

Spartan110?

im not sure what happend with Spartan110 but he hasnt lost 1 village to you the only one who would matter on the stats would be Seanyboy15. By the way KK do you believe half the crap you say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/61011aba6841564492d588a54d689fd9

Wont hold on forever with hits like this one....

Thats a quarter mill ODA there :icon_eek:

And 'some' of the nuke survived :icon_biggrin:

hey come on man u nobled my church a few mins before after sending about 20 nukes at my church village and nobled that

so obvs am gonna lose that many troops

btw guys if u want to see what it is to be outnumbered 4:1 and still come out good then ask and i shall post here 100 failed nukes from forks failed op on me

btw yes i am bilalo

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 51
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 229,025
Side 2: 343,779
Difference: 114,754

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 76,800
Difference: 76,800

chart

Stats

DeletedUser

[1/28/2012 2:08:58 PM] ƜƩƝƊƴ TFS: recieved incoming from beyond my co got annoyed set beyond duke as a sitter who took me out of fork. end of story and now i stay where I am till i figure out what to do

DeletedUser

Kicking people???

Who did we boot? Come on chump, who did we boot?

Seanyboy15?

I Want Milk?

Spartan110?

[1/28/2012 2:08:58 PM] ƜƩƝƊƴ TFS: recieved incoming from beyond my co got annoyed set beyond duke as a sitter who took me out of fork. end of story and now i stay where I am till i figure out what to do
Oh my lord... KK got his hand caught in the cookie jar there. KK, you play a reasonably good game, but you talk total crap on the externals. I must admit, I had a good laugh when I saw you post that we were booting players. We knew that you had got hold of the IWM sit and had invited it to Beyond.

Maybe the world will now realise that KK spews more shit on the externals than an overloaded sewerage truck.

There ya go, there's my bolded bit.

Fork booting people....??? My ass. We will hold onto an account in the tribe even if it is losing villages. The same cannot be said for you. You boot people at the drop of a hat to protect your precious stats.

hey come on man u nobled my church a few mins before after sending about 20 nukes at my church village and nobled that

btw guys if u want to see what it is to be outnumbered 4:1 and still come out good then ask and i shall post here 100 failed nukes from forks failed op on me

btw yes i am bilalo
Maybe you will learn to stack your church villages...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

btw yes i am bilalo

Outnumbered 4:1? It's a war, it was a FORK effort against a Beyond player. I can't even begin to believe you just said that..

DeletedUser96519

Tbh, i think i sent 4 at that church.....

I can check exactly if you like, but it was definitely 4 or 5. Thats not stacked.

DeletedUser54677

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/61011aba6841564492d588a54d689fd9

Wont hold on forever with hits like this one....

Thats a quarter mill ODA there :icon_eek:

And 'some' of the nuke survived :icon_biggrin:

Killed nuke..
Killed nuke..
Killed nuke..
Killed nuke..
Killed nuke..
Killed nuke..
Killed nuke..
Killed nuke..

Neither will you. :icon_razz:

hey noob we didn't kick milk the player quit and gave his acc. to someone else who left and joined you guys so stop lieing trying to make other people look bad you suck so get over it. Btw how are the stats with OW! looking seeing as we were beating your sorry asses when i was in there. Don't worry i got something planned for you guys

im not sure what happend with Spartan110 but he hasnt lost 1 village to you the only one who would matter on the stats would be Seanyboy15. By the way KK do you believe half the crap you say

You're right, much better. The player who brought the account to FORK realized that FORK sucked and ended up giving control of the account back to Beyond? I think it'd have been better saying that you did kick them, but thanks for setting me straight. :icon_wink:

Not sure what's happening with your tribemates. Always a good sign.

Your best excuse for Seany is.. Nothing.

Here's a better question; why are you insisting that I'm lying instead of focusing on the subject matter? :icon_idea:

You are also only fighting on one front, while FORK on the other hand must be at 3.

Glad to see you've accepted OW! as being a family tribe and therefore it's only one front. :)

New player and you already ticked them off enough to quit FORK and join Beyond. Excellent, keep it up for all of your accounts you have passwords for and FORK'll be gone without us having to do much of anything. :lol:

Oh my lord... KK got his hand caught in the cookie jar there. KK, you play a reasonably good game, but you talk total crap on the externals. I must admit, I had a good laugh when I saw you post that we were booting players. We knew that you had got hold of the IWM sit and had invited it to Beyond.

Maybe the world will now realise that KK spews more shit on the externals than an overloaded sewerage truck.

There ya go, there's my bolded bit.

Fork booting people....??? My ass. We will hold onto an account in the tribe even if it is losing villages. The same cannot be said for you. You boot people at the drop of a hat to protect your precious stats.

Maybe you will learn to stack your church villages...

Here's the kicker, you guys say I'm 'spewing garbage', why is the account still in Beyond? Same thing with Arch. You guys think you're running a good racket by sticking to the thought that maybe one day he'll join FORK. Keep it up, it works in our favor. :icon_wink:

Saying that we're kicking for stats? Are you seriously trying to attempt that argument? :icon_eek: What other reason did you have for booting Seany, then? You had the open slots. You had the sit. You were already internaling the account. Do tell.

Maybe you'll learn to dodge when you sit. :lol: