FORK's fatal error.

musological

Finally we see the truth unveiled :D

The leaders of Fork are just puppets for Honor, and using their tribes and members for Honor's benefit. Then they will just delete and disappear and leave the rest of Fork and Fork2 stuck up shit creek without a paddle Hahaha, real classy guys ;-)

A quick question for any regular Fork or Fork2 (or DT if ya like) members:

How does it feel to be pawns for leaders that have always planned on betraying you?

DeletedUser

@ Seraphinn well Bunny/MANIC is well known for gossip and drama, surely this is another attempt to exploit or twist what is actually being said so that it may cause shit with each other.

personally what one man chooses to do, doesn't mean everybody will follow his choice, people come and go. that's how it has always been. your guys leave and you get new players all the time.

personally i've said multiple times i will quit when Bunny/MANIC is finished. doesn't mean im 'using' anybody, but surely i wouldn't turn on my friends either.

by your logic which is truly impeccable all the diplomacy your tribe has or had in the past would've been overturned because you planned to backstab them from the get-go.

also i do believe now they have implemented something that you can win the world with and alliance 'not 100% certain', also we could just refuse to attack each other until they end the world.

not exactly hard to get around, boring 'probably' but atleast we stayed true to OUR word. unlike majority of you lot.

DeletedUser

for whatever reason :p this agreement was made (i'm not so agree with you muso.) it will obviously result in huge changes in fork when bunny is gone.(if this ever happen!)

may even end up in corruption of fork leadership and tribe. sad fact is all these hatred fork show against bunny. will eventually lead them to huge internal problems and their own failure.
as long as bunny. is active and fighting at least their fellow tribemates or leaders have no plan of deleting account and gifting world to others.

DeletedUser

i have already won my world, i have no intrest to stay for another.

i only came back so that you guys wouldn't win it either, other then that i dont particularly care who wins the world.

DeletedUser

i am not talking about only you.
i'm sure fork has its own share of people spending money and most importantly time to win this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am not talking about only you.
i'm sure fork has its own share of people spending money and most importantly time to win this. seriously this is a competition if you are not playing to win what are you fighting for then ?

i'm sure others agree with me, i mean i see both sides of it.

but i believe nothing i hear and only half of what i see. it's not hard to document photos and edit skype messages.

as i said i'm sure this is a way for MANIC/Bunny to try and exploit and twist something that was said, you guys tend to do that quite often.

rumor has it 'Warstiner' is back, i'd be more worried about keeping that account in control then worrying about what certain players tend to do with there account.

i don't find it wrong 'even if what's said is true', it's there account, they can do as they wish. needless to say if they do it, Honor will recruit the best and eat the rest or refuse to fight until they end the world. always ways around it.

DeletedUser

Seems to me Stoned Temple Pilot chose to make his post annoying to reply to, so I'll just ignore it. Not like he was saying anything different earlier anyways :).

faaaaark, I never said Destabilise wasn't a good leader. Only said he was a bad player if you judge him by the same standards you placed upon "my" account.

Therefore, I'm not entirely sure why you went on your long-winded rant about generals leading from the front (which some of the most successful did in past wars, especially in tribal times...), how you're tying together the fact that tribes that didn't win the world (besides DNY) as relevant to Destabilise's playing skill, and why you talked about how you play. Seeing as we were talking about Destabilise, I didn't see the need for you to talk about yourself in one paragraph, then compare your "style" to that of Destabilise. Seeing as you were on the topic of leadership, you made it sound mighty like you were comparing your leading style to that of Destabilise.

By the way, nice job on the plans to abandon your tribe as soon as you win this war. I'm sure they're thrilled at the thought of their spiritual leader, their duke, and Rawr Mode all saying they won't fight Honor and will allow Fork to lose, should Bunny. fall.

You do know that the only people to "win" a world and receive the premium prize as well as any recognition are those in the top tribe, right? And seeing as the top tribe will have a limit of 40 members, there won't be much room for the FORK players to get in after some of the H20 players that are deserving. And Fork2 is an entirely lost cause, that much is for sure. Very thrilling to your members, I'm sure.

DeletedUser

@ Seraphinn well Bunny/MANIC is well known for gossip and drama, surely this is another attempt to exploit or twist what is actually being said so that it may cause shit with each other.

I'm surprised you say that... 1. Manic leadership is changed. Bunny has a TOTAL different leadership.
2. When did I twist words? Faked convos or other shit. If you cant believe me I said. I WILL OFFER SCREEN SHARES.
I am really not the kind to like to be made a liar :p I think you should know that better.

by your logic which is truly impeccable all the diplomacy your tribe has or had in the past would've been overturned because you planned to backstab them from the get-go.

I didn't plan to backstab anyone, ever. Please tell me when, me as a leader did that ever? Even in MANIC as a baron, I talked with Beyond leadership a lot, resulting in something that we all love now, Bunny.

not exactly hard to get around, boring 'probably' but atleast we stayed true to OUR word. unlike majority of you lot.

i'm sure others agree with me, i mean i see both sides of it.

but i believe nothing i hear and only half of what i see. it's not hard to document photos and edit skype messages.

I WILL OFFER SCREEN SHARES.

as i said i'm sure this is a way for MANIC/Bunny to try and exploit and twist something that was said, you guys tend to do that quite often.

I answered up there.

rumor has it 'Warstiner' is back, i'd be more worried about keeping that account in control then worrying about what certain players tend to do with there account.

I know he is , I talked with him. If you are curious just ask, I never bit your head off. Or.. almost lol. And I have absolutely no worries :p

i don't find it wrong 'even if what's said is true', it's there account, they can do as they wish. needless to say if they do it, Honor will recruit the best and eat the rest or refuse to fight until they end the world. always ways around it.

Not what most are here for.

I have answered in a pink color :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I have answered in a pink color :icon_cool:

alright so let's see, little birdie told me this^^ :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png

i can share screen to^^ :icon_cool:

think that proves my point, now you can all shut up, that took me 3 mins to do.

DeletedUser

Share screens doesn't mean take screenshots. It means she will literally show you the conversation over skype by sharing her computer screen, so you can see everything for yourself. That includes making sure it's the real skype name, the real conversation, and all of that. Every last word. Go ahead, everyone who's curious, see for yourself :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I was referring to Sharing screens via call, when you can watch exactly the other screen. You know... Skype -> call -> share your screen.
There is no way to fake that. I can even let you use Team Viewer if you are not conviced.

I am waiting for an apology.

DeletedUser

Share screens doesn't mean take screenshots. It means she will literally show you the conversation over skype by sharing her computer screen, so you can see everything for yourself. That includes making sure it's the real skype name, the real conversation, and all of that. Every last word. Go ahead, everyone who's curious, see for yourself :icon_wink:.

i can share screens to bud^^ and it will show exactly what i want it to show because im just that good. it's not hard to fake information on the internet, let alone screen share.

I was referring to Sharing screens via call, when you can watch exactly the other screen. You know... Skype -> call -> share your screen.
There is no way to fake that. I can even let you use Team Viewer if you are not conviced.

I am waiting for an apology.

read up, no apology from me, because i can make my computer say whatever i want it to say and make it look as if you said it :icon_wink:

wanna try? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes it is hard. Since you will see the contact details of him, the same Id, you cant fake and make 2 exactly the same Id's.
It will show as not edited also...
what else do you want or need?
Is it that hard , for once to tell you got that wrong :p ?

DeletedUser

Yes it is hard. Since you will see the contact details of him, the same Id, you cant fake and make 2 exactly the same Id's.
It will show as not edited also...
what else do you want or need?
Is it that hard , for once to tell you got that wrong :p ?

actually you can fake edit the ID giving you have a program letting you do so :icon_wink:

as i said, would you like to try? :icon_wink:

musological

It proves nothing Rawr, and it shows that you did that in 3 minutes ;-)

It's admirable that you are here, desperately trying to run interference, but there really is no defence, and you trying to obfuscate the issue in the absence of any response form Faaaaark or Fork leadership just underlines that all the more.

As for some of us supposedly deleting, I'll be honest in saying I am not here for the final war. I've made my mark on more worlds than you could ever dream of making little mod man. I have no need to win this world, I only need to shape it. People will say that some will not remember me in 6-12 months time, but you sure as hell will remember me while I am here. My fun comes in making others hit the delete button or making them regret logging in each day. After that, I will walk away and be happy with my stats, my influence on this world and the friends I made.

I don't know about anyone else but I for one would not fight with or for people who are not fighting for me. In Faaaaark's own words he makes it clear he is not fighting for Fork at all. It seems he does not believe in them and is not gonna stick around past helping to 'shape the world' (in Honor's favour). Now we have confirmation from Destabilise himself that this is not just Faaaaarks plan, but an overall plan in Fork leadership to 'use' their members for Honor's benefit, and ditch Fork and this world once they have done their dirty work for Honor. Personally I would be furious if I were a loyal Fork member, but everyone has their own 'doormat' level that they decide for themselves.

I repeat my question for the regular Fork family members...

Finally we see the truth unveiled :D

The leaders of Fork are just puppets for Honor, and using their tribes and members for Honor's benefit. Then they will just delete and disappear and leave the rest of Fork and Fork2 stuck up shit creek without a paddle Hahaha, real classy guys ;-)

A quick question for any regular Fork or Fork2 (or DT if ya like) members:

How does it feel to be pawns for leaders that have always planned on betraying you?

DeletedUser

explain to me how deleting there account is betrayal? they aren't selling us down the river lol. nobody knows whats in store for us.

fark is not a leader AGAIN, him quitting has no bearing on the rest of us if he so chooses 'you guys are truly dense'. it would be no different then if you or i quit for that matter. so please save it for somebody who cares.

i have proven my point, not to mention and Ex-co/player. probably scorn and feeding bad information, remember i use to do it to you guys quite often. you guys are just gulliable as ever FACT.

DeletedUser

What's wrong FORK? Don't want to admit to your members that you plan to betray them? Or perhaps now Khite and Destab are fighting again, because Khite wants to lead the remnants of FORK against Honor after the rest delete.

lololol bads will be bad

musological

explain to me how deleting there account is betrayal? they aren't selling us down the river lol. nobody knows whats in store for us.

fark is not a leader AGAIN, him quitting has no bearing on the rest of us if he so chooses 'you guys are truly dense'. it would be no different then if you or i quit for that matter. so please save it for somebody who cares.

i have proven my point, not to mention and Ex-co/player. probably scorn and feeding bad information, remember i use to do it to you guys quite often. you guys are just gulliable as ever FACT.

I will explain to you, in short clear sentences, since you are pretending to be especially dense today ;-)

Destabilise is your Duke. Faaaaark is in council and does have a big influence in leading and managing your tribe — and certainly puts himself forward on this forum as a representative of Fork.

They are both working for Honor. They are not fighting for Fork as a tribe. They plan on deleting and leaving the remaining Fork members in the lurch once they have completed their mission for Honor. Destabilise has promised the Duke of Honor that many of his tribe and certainly the current leadership are also deleting and will 'gift' the world to Honor.

Does that help you understand? It is the same as your situation really — you do not fight for Fork, but for your own revenge on 'Manic'. And you plan on quitting also and leaving your allies once you have completed your own personal target. It kinda makes me wonder why you are even bothering to post here? Manic no longer exist, so it is sad to see your vengeance and anger outlive its target. A wise man once said that "holding onto anger is like holding onto a hot coal". It will burn you far worse than any you hope to throw it at.

Now why don't you let others who do believe in and fight for Fork have a chance to respond and share their views on a leadership that is working for another tribe and plans to ditch them all?

DeletedUser

Everything you say rests on the idea that it wasn't real or said.

I'm sorry, but Rawr Mode, you said you'd quit when Bunny. is gone. Faaaaark said that as well.

You tell me, how are your tribemates, and faaaaark's members supposed to take it that two accounts (one 4mil, one 3mil) plan to leave as soon as this war is done? One is a spiritual leader, as he refers to himself as. Is it that much of a far stretch to admit that Destabilise said that? I don't think so. I'm fairly sure you know it was in fact said, and that your tribemates won't be too happy about it.

I'd like to remind everyone that Honor has Honor and H20. Should Bunny. fall, Fork and Honor apparently won't go to war, or Fork won't stand a chance. How does it sound to everyone to have Honor calling the shots on who wins the world in the top tribe?

And let's not forget that Honor will probably favor H20 members over Fork players, meaning even fewer Fork players will actually win the world.

Must be a great feeling!