FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

But after you went on and on and on about how mass delete is OK, it started to make sense in my head that the situation could be possible.
On and on and on?? You have me blocked 99% of the time after I get under your skin each time that you unblock me... lol. It's too easy actually. I've had people on the side, while I forwarded your posts to them in real time and we've been in stitches... followed by the obligatory blocking.... lol. Too easy girly.
You want to kill Bunny. And then for not being forced to fight your ally,
Of course I don't want to fight my ally. Been there before and lost friendships of more than 3 years. Why would I want to fight the exact people that have been friends?

He was co-playing the duke of HONOR at that time. Since you said Manic and Bunny. are the same, only a change of name , you didn't finish the job :p . So we shall live and see.
Lucky was also removed from the co-Duke's account IMMEDIATELY after screwing up... lol. It seems that Lucky has screwed up again. Fork isn't going to delete, only a few players may decide to quit. TWM has already decided that RL is more important at this point in time, but I don't see you flaming him.

As for discussing things with Honor, this is old news missy. Honor and Fork have discussed EVERY option. These include warring each other, some people quitting AND even a shared win. At all points though our discussions, we have discussed the well being of the players from BOTH tribes and tried to work out the best solution for everyone. This is what allies do, they communicate. As I said girly... old news.

Finally we see the truth unveiled :D
The leaders of Fork are just puppets for Honor, and using their tribes and members for Honor's benefit. Then they will just delete and disappear and leave the rest of Fork and Fork2 stuck up shit creek without a paddle Hahaha, real classy guys ;-)

A quick question for any regular Fork or Fork2 (or DT if ya like) members:

How does it feel to be pawns for leaders that have always planned on betraying you?
I'll happily forward the mail where I CM'd the tribe about me possibly quitting BEFORE the Spree op started. Yes, I seem to have beaten you to it chump. I sent a CM out a while ago, where I told my tribe about my personal situation and they all agreed that my RL should come first. This is a game and should be treated as such. Either way, my tribe is well informed of my future prospects. Sorry, but your attempt to cause a revolt within Fork is a tad late...

for whatever reason :p this agreement was made (i'm not so agree with you muso.) it will obviously result in huge changes in fork when bunny is gone.(if this ever happen!)

may even end up in corruption of fork leadership and tribe. sad fact is all these hatred fork show against bunny. will eventually lead them to huge internal problems and their own failure.
as long as bunny. is active and fighting at least their fellow tribemates or leaders have no plan of deleting account and gifting world to others.
I doubt there will be any huge change in the Fork leadership while Bunny is around. The changes may happen AFTER bunny is gone. Who knows, we may decide to stay on. You never know. One thing is for sure, Bunny will be gone before we are. Prime!, AM, CM and Manic... where are they?? Let's see how long it takes to remove the remnants...

~~~~

Ultimately, I do love how some people think that a game is to come before my career, family, relationship... lol. Start realising that this is nothing more than a game. Some of you may not have a social life, career etc... but I do. If I want to quit at some point I will. TWM was a Baron in Fork and he quit due to RL, but you haven't flamed him. As for me, you've tried to remove me with two ops and failed on both occasions.

I would think you would be happy to see me leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

musological

I just want an honest response from Fork leadership.

Are they simply using their members and working for Honor? Do they plan to mass delete after doing Honor's dirty work fighting Bunny as Destabalise promised Badgers on skype, and as you yourself seemed to be saying in your own post.

The fact that you can't give an straight answer says it all really. But it's really your tribe and members and not me you owe the truth too.

Yeah, and I built my account for the ground up, no co's, no sitters. Who built yours for you again? and who does all the actual work for you? ;-)

DeletedUser

We can all be nice (or at least civil) to each other, or we can get infractions. Let's go back to discussing Fork as a tribe, shall we?

DeletedUser

I've tried to give an honest answer but you just don't listen. SOME of us are wanting to quit. TWM was one of them, I'm one of them and a few others too. Is that betrayal... no. It's called letting our guys know in advance and trying to find a solution. How many people do you know that simply walked away and didn't log back in.

Your own Duke faked his death to leave the game....!!!

Flaming us here for wanting to walk away at some stage is pathetic. Calling us traitors to Fork is down right low and undeserved. These are our friends and tbh, we've had a guts full of it.

Talk about the wars, talk about the ops, but leave our personal approach to the game out of it.

DeletedUser

I've tried to give an honest answer but you just don't listen. SOME of us are wanting to quit. TWM was one of them, I'm one of them and a few others too. Is that betrayal... no. It's called letting our guys know in advance and trying to find a solution. How many people do you know that simply walked away and didn't log back in.

Well, definitely not Rawr Mode.

The issue is not half as much that you want to quit; it's that you want to quit only after the war ends, leaving the rest of the players to Honor to pick and choose whoever they feel might deserve to win. Or Honor could just eat you all and not have to worry about that. And why? Because people like you wanted to quit after the war. If it's RL, it's RL, but that doesn't change that you're obviously valuing not helping your tribemates in the future, are only doing it for now for an indeterminate amount of time, and then will abandon them because all you wanted was to "shape the world", not help your tribe win as is.

He was never a duke in Bunny., sorry.

Flaming us here for wanting to walk away at some stage is pathetic. Calling us traitors to Fork is down right low and undeserved. These are our friends and tbh, we've had a guts full of it.

Talk about the wars, talk about the ops, but leave our personal approach to the game out of it.

Walk away all you want, but don't go "I'm going to quit after a war that will end after an indeterminate amount of time". That is not being friends to those who rely on you for leadership after this war, presuming you won it, which is undecided atm.

DeletedUser54677

Oh please. Don't even try to bring River into this. River is no longer anyone's leader, let alone a tribe that I am leading. What's downright low and undeserved is your ability to try and pass things off when you do things of a hypocritical nature. Accept the fact that you can't take the heat and go back to whatever hole you came out of, hopefully for the rest of W58's remaining time.

DeletedUser

Oh please. Don't even try to bring River into this. River is no longer anyone's leader, let alone a tribe that I am leading. What's downright low and undeserved is your ability to try and pass things off when you do things of a hypocritical nature. Accept the fact that you can't take the heat and go back to whatever hole you came out of, hopefully for the rest of W58's remaining time.
Then argue a valid point such as the direction of the war, current ops or the war stats, rather than whether a person wants to quit and dragging up the word betrayal.

I've spoken directly to you and you are privvy to certain information, so don't come on here and play dumb. You of all people know the reasons for my distaste at this moment, so drop the act. Got a lot of respect for you and I don't want to lose it now. The fact that I discussed those issues with you recently should show you that I have respect for you. You were the only enemy to be told what you heard.

If you wanted to quit and RL was getting in the way, then I would leave it at that and you know it.

DeletedUser

Well, definitely not Rawr Mode.

The issue is not half as much that you want to quit; it's that you want to quit only after the war ends, leaving the rest of the players to Honor to pick and choose whoever they feel might deserve to win. Or Honor could just eat you all and not have to worry about that. And why? Because people like you wanted to quit after the war. If it's RL, it's RL, but that doesn't change that you're obviously valuing not helping your tribemates in the future, are only doing it for now for an indeterminate amount of time, and then will abandon them because all you wanted was to "shape the world", not help your tribe win as is.

Walk away all you want, but don't go "I'm going to quit after a war that will end after an indeterminate amount of time". That is not being friends to those who rely on you for leadership after this war, presuming you won it, which is undecided atm.

yeah i just love pissing you guys off, nothing more. hence i came back so you guys wouldn't win the world, but hell giving anna had to go to another world to recruit basically half the tribe, just goes to show how desperate you guys really was giving half of UNDER is here :lol:

Under may win W44 but you won't win here with the same under-hand tatics half of UNDER tried to pull in W44. lastly i do believe half of the tribe was either told to join a 'secondary tribe' or was left behind, so you guys flaming him for wanting to quit the game for whatever his reason maybe 'which is rather redundant imo' but eh is what it is. some people have a disdain for late game, i sure as hell do. i just hate you guys just abit more. :lol:

if he is planning to leave after the 'war' what heat are you speaking of? giving we are only warring you currently last i checked.

oh wait that's just KK talking out of his ass again, and you called him a hypocrite bahahah. everything you do goes agaisn't half of what you say KK. so if anybody has any room to talk, it damn sure isn't you, giving you left half of 'Beyond' behind to save your own ass :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I doubt there will be any huge change in the Fork leadership while Bunny is around. The changes may happen AFTER bunny is gone. Who knows, we may decide to stay on. You never know. One thing is for sure, Bunny will be gone before we are. Prime!, AM, CM and Manic... where are they?? Let's see how long it takes to remove the remnants...

so all that motivate fork leadership to log in everyday is to remove bunny. , such a great hatred... what bunny. did to deserve such a strong feeling ?

i mean u6 drive rawr mod nuts. and i'm a bit unpleasent to talk , other than that i think the rest of us are actually friendly people :)

DeletedUser104941

so all that motivate fork leadership to log in everyday is to remove bunny. , such a great hatred... what bunny. did to deserve such a strong feeling ?

Nothing, they continue to rage against players/ tribes which are long gone. Less than 40% of the two tribes they are fighting are Ex manic/am/prime or whatever extinct tribe they insist on calling us this week.

yeah i just love pissing you guys off, nothing more. hence i came back so you guys wouldn't win the world, but hell giving anna had to go to another world to recruit basically half the tribe, just goes to show how desperate you guys really was giving half of UNDER is here :lol:

Under may win W44 but you won't win here with the same under-hand tatics half of UNDER tried to pull in W44. lastly i do believe half of the tribe was either told to join a 'secondary tribe' or was left behind, so you guys flaming him for wanting to quit the game for whatever his reason maybe 'which is rather redundant imo' but eh is what it is. some people have a disdain for late game, i sure as hell do. i just hate you guys just abit more. :lol:

if he is planning to leave after the 'war' what heat are you speaking of? giving we are only warring you currently last i checked.

oh wait that's just KK talking out of his ass again, and you called him a hypocrite bahahah. everything you do goes agaisn't half of what you say KK. so if anybody has any room to talk, it damn sure isn't you, giving you left half of 'Beyond' behind to save your own ass :icon_rolleyes:

I have a belief that you should respect your enemies at this stage, they've shown enough to get where they are, just as you have yourself, Which is why you won't ever see me personally attack anyone in game or on the forums. But Faaark, respect is a two way street my friend, While the tool above continues to post the kind of inflammatory garbage he does, the forum won't be anything more than what it is right now.

DeletedUser

I have a belief that you should respect your enemies at this stage, they've shown enough to get where they are, just as you have yourself, Which is why you won't ever see me personally attack anyone in game or on the forums. But Faaark, respect is a two way street my friend, While the tool above continues to post the kind of inflammatory garbage he does, the forum won't be anything more than what it is right now.

as he said, he isn't my leader. so why on earth would he tell me what to do?

lastly half of Bunny. aren't even the orginal owners. so where i clearly bolded it. you haven't earned squat in my eyes, even KK has a gifted account.

DeletedUser

And you consider flaming someone for wanting to leave the game at some stage is okay?

Considering that those people wanting to leave have informed their tribe, looked for options, contingency plans with their allies and how the remaining tribemates will fare in the future... would you call that 'betrayal'? It's total disrepect for your enemy.

I respect ALL of my enemies except for U6... the barb nobler and it seems he is the one who stirs the pot here and fails to back it up in-game, yet you call us out??

Do you wonder why players like Rawr and myself react to the crap he posts? He didn't even know who the Duke of his enemy tribe was. I mean come on. If the guy could fight and was nobling us, we'd have respect for his posts, but he is nothing but a bag of wind, yet you say this is a two way street???

DeletedUser104941

And you consider flaming someone for wanting to leave the game at some stage is okay?

Considering that those people wanting to leave have informed their tribe, looked for options, contingency plans with their allies and how the remaining tribemates will fare in the future... would you call that 'betrayal'? It's total disrepect for your enemy.

I respect ALL of my enemies except for U6... the barb nobler and it seems he is the one who stirs the pot here and fails to back it up in-game, yet you call us out??

Do you wonder why players like Rawr and myself react to the crap he posts? He didn't even know who the Duke of his enemy tribe was. I mean come on. If the guy could fight and was nobling us, we'd have respect for his posts, but he is nothing but a bag of wind, yet you say this is a two way street???

I don't consider the idea of it being a two way street as applying to just Fork's behaviour on here,

DeletedUser

lastly half of Bunny. aren't even the orginal owners. so where i clearly bolded it. you haven't earned squat in my eyes, even KK has a gifted account.

Lawl because you are on the account you play? lololol

DeletedUser54677

Then argue a valid point such as the direction of the war, current ops or the war stats, rather than whether a person wants to quit and dragging up the word betrayal.

I've spoken directly to you and you are privvy to certain information, so don't come on here and play dumb. You of all people know the reasons for my distaste at this moment, so drop the act. Got a lot of respect for you and I don't want to lose it now. The fact that I discussed those issues with you recently should show you that I have respect for you. You were the only enemy to be told what you heard.

If you wanted to quit and RL was getting in the way, then I would leave it at that and you know it.

You have no respect for me, you know that, I know that, everyone knows that. You don't flame people you respect, full stop. I talk to everyone the same as I want to be talked to, no more, no less. If there's anything, anything, you ever learn from talking to me, at least learn that.

You mad, bro?

He's backed it up time and again since I nabbed him, trying to discredit him won't work. The barbs he took? Because I told him to. When you have an account with 50+ nobles to educate, you build up the account as quick as possible, whether it be from barbs or the enemy. Since taking those barbs? Seems he did quite the number on Morbid, nobling what? 6? 7? Or have you all failed to notice that Morbid bled villages to a small group of us?

as he said, he isn't my leader. so why on earth would he tell me what to do?

Ok, this false sense of "I'm my own leader" has got to stop, Rawr. It's just plain annoying now. You're a puppet and nothing more, you do as your told by whatever leader you currently have.

How is this different from -any- world, ever? Most accounts are not played by their original owners by this stage in the game. But if you want to play this game, fine. Since taking the account I did, I've grown it threefold it's original size. I've taken it's position on the tribal hierarchy farther than it was. I've raised it's ODA by almost fivefold. Tell me, Rawr, what significance does being an 'original owner' have for you? Apparently none. You're blowing smoke in some feeble attempt to counter an argument, and unlike the others, I don't get lost in emotion over simple insults. I stick to the facts, and the fact is your argument holds no water.

where did i ever go around saying you guys should respect me blah blah blah, infact quite the opposite. i enjoy the banter and shit talking. :icon_cool:

Good, because you'll never be respected by anyone so long as you hold on to this notion that it's 'cool' to act this way on the forums. That it's ok to act like a tosspot on the forums just because you can. You know better than that Rawr. You know better. Start showing it for once.

DeletedUser

Seems to me Stoned Temple Pilot chose to make his post annoying to reply to, so I'll just ignore it. Not like he was saying anything different earlier anyways

Interpretation : I have no answer to him on those points :) Thanks for conceding those ones mate :)