FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser54677

People didn't think that Beyond was worth much of a look. Sure, a top 5 tribe for awhile, but that was as far as they'd ever get. Many of them were probably right. At that time. Since November, Beyond has had a revolutionary shift in the way things have been done. I have seen players go from selfish, solo players and watched them transform into a tight-knit group of players who are fighting not for themselves, but now for a higher cause.

We intend to show the world our resolve, and in doing so, take what is rightfully ours. Beyond may be a top 5 tribe currently, but it has untapped potential, and it will be brought forth. We will reach heights even farther than where we are currently. And the course of action is simple; we will end anyone in our way. Unfortunately for FORK, that is them. They made the mistake of recruiting some K24 accounts weeks ago. That's old news. FORK more than likely believed that taking the largest of the accounts meant they were taking the best players Beyond had to offer, and after they were taken, Beyond would be no more a threat than a tribe in it's final stages of implosion, clutching at straws.

That is incorrect.

Beyond have become stronger as a tribe, stronger as a unit. We took FORK's best shot they could throw at us, and we're still standing. They didn't finish the job, and that will be their biggest mistake concerning Beyond. I'll say it again; FORK didn't finish the job. They had the chance to end the threat of Beyond then and there. They didn't follow through. Now, Beyond are back, better than ever, and we're going to rock the world.

All I have to say from here, is what is below.

[spoil]
bd3.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Did it take you nearly 2 months to get that pic sorted?

For those that don't know, the war didn't start today, it started ages ago.
I'll find the date that this war REALLY started and war stats can be used from that date.

DeletedUser54677

Actually, the 'war' did start today. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

GO KK!!!! Beyond has come around full circle, Can't wait to see the splashes they make. Respect goes to KK and Beyond for their new take on this world.

DeletedUser

Beyond has taken the best of what FORK is giving, and can't wait to see what Beyond gives them back :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

musological

I'll wager more than a few of your members may know of me by now, just ask Itzbobby or Milk :D I'm the silent assassin and I'm coming for you all...

DeletedUser54677

seems like the words are coming out of your mouth! :icon_rolleyes: you have to many people against your tribe, seems like you guys have failed. Back to the matter at hand. Beyond has taken the best of what FORK is giving, and can't wait to see what Beyond gives them back :icon_twisted:

We would, but when we started attacking, even FORK turned on their own guy. :lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck FORK, you'll need it ;)

nice declaration there KK, +1

DeletedUser

seems like the words are coming out of your mouth! :icon_rolleyes: you have to many people against your tribe, seems like you guys have failed. Back to the matter at hand. Beyond has taken the best of what FORK is giving, and can't wait to see what Beyond gives them back :icon_twisted:
I seem to have issues with this comment.

Please check the continental maps. After KK decided to side with Manic, several Beyond players had concerns with his decisions and decided to defect. Since then, Beyond has been riddled with spies and KK has been forced to boot several players from his tribe. Many more sub-standard players have been booted and nobled by both sides. Because of these factors, Beyond have completely lost K dominance in K24.

As a result, Fork have strengthened their northern border, removed a few threats in their immediate area and caused total chaos in the rim tribe called Beyond. As such, I fail to see how Fork failed here, but please continue to make delusional comments.

DeletedUser54677

I seem to have issues with this comment.

Please check the continental maps. After KK decided to side with Manic, several Beyond players had concerns with his decisions and decided to defect. Since then, Beyond has been riddled with spies and KK has been forced to boot several players from his tribe. Many more sub-standard players have been booted and nobled by both sides. Because of these factors, Beyond have completely lost K dominance in K24.

As a result, Fork have strengthened their northern border, removed a few threats in their immediate area and caused total chaos in the rim tribe called Beyond. As such, I fail to see how Fork failed here, but please continue to make delusional comments.

Oh? I see! You want praise for helping weed out the sub-standard players! Well, no need to go in such a round-about manner, Faaaaark!

But I believe you're forgetting something, eh? After Beyond decided to side with MANIC, you took all of your supporters out of Beyond. Not all at once, mind, but they are all gone, none-the-less. And now, we're taking K24 back with the players we've built bonds with as a tribe. As it stands, Beyond are 3rd in K24, quickly becoming 2nd, and soon 1st.

Code:
Rank	Tribe name	Points		Villages
1	FORK		2,95 Mio.	318
2	Bye		1,01 Mio.	107
3	Beyond		1,00 Mio.	112

All you really did was show us who was loyal and who was not, as well as who could hold their own and who could not. :)

Oh, and before I forget; how many of those original defectors are still playing?

Rampants X - New owner
Seanyboy15 - Being nobled by us and apparently account sat
I Want Milk - Was inactive for quite some time
Nothome and ckdba - Left FORK

Not looking too hot.

DeletedUser

This is foolishness. I care not who you attack but to add a topic and make a big deal about joining in on a gang bang is not impressive. Hey but congrats if you win it only took 8 tribes, if you loose what is that other word for donkey??