FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser96004

From my personal experience, Fark stirs up worlds, causes war's and trouble and then quits the world and leaves his tribe mates as food.....Do everyone a favor and just leave now if you want to so badly....... Awaiting some long winded, bullshit excuse for his past worlds.

musological

And you consider flaming someone for wanting to leave the game at some stage is okay?

To make things clear Faaaaaark, certainly I — and I don't think anyone — is intent on flaming you for wanting to quit the game for RL. And genuinely the best luck to you whatever you decide.

What I take issue with is Fork leadership manipulating your own tribe and members to do Honor's dirty work to fulfill some personal deal/debt with Honor's leaders.

The #2 tribe taking out the #3 tribe for the #1 tribe is just pathetic. The epitome of contemptible. Not cricket, and no good for a fun game. Especially when the #2 tribe has no intention of sticking around and fighting this world and is only using their members to try and gift a faster victory to the #1 tribe.

Stay and fight, or leave and find peace — whatever you decide do it right and commit. If you stay and fight under the Fork banner then you should be fighting for your members, not for PA in a rival tribe. That goes for you, Rawr, Destabilise, and anyone else that is planning on deleting to screw their members once they (in your dreams) take out Bunny for Honor.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96004

I am almost certain that some of these players who are claiming to leave w58 after/if bunny fall will join Honour, and then eat there ex Fork Tribe mates. (feel free to quote this in a few months, as I have a tendency to be proven right).

DeletedUser

You mad, bro?

Why does it matter if I'm "mad", Rawr? Honestly, what effect does that have on the outcome of anything?

you answered your own question there young gun :icon_cool:

Ok, this false sense of "I'm my own leader" has got to stop, Rawr. It's just plain annoying now. You're a puppet and nothing more, you do as your told by whatever leader you currently have.

How is this different from -any- world, ever? Most accounts are not played by their original owners by this stage in the game. But if you want to play this game, fine. Since taking the account I did, I've grown it threefold it's original size. I've taken it's position on the tribal hierarchy farther than it was. I've raised it's ODA by almost fivefold. Tell me, Rawr, what significance does being an 'original owner' have for you? Apparently none. You're blowing smoke in some feeble attempt to counter an argument, and unlike the others, I don't get lost in emotion over simple insults. I stick to the facts, and the fact is your argument holds no water.

As for Rawr... as far as I am concerned, no one is his leader. We recuited Rawr on the basis that he causes havoc in the north. We gave him an open cheque book to rape and pillage everything in his area. Personally, I cannot remember giving Rawr a single order and that is the honest truth. Furthermore, I think this type of agreement works perfectly for him.

I'm actually quite surprised that anyone had any issue with Rawr when he was in Manic the first place. I've seen nothing but good results on the battlefield from Rawr and there are definitely no internal issues. I know there were issues in Manic, so maybe the leaders of Manic needed to look within...

c'mon brah, i know you having trouble reading with them 3 inch glasses but yet you should actually go back and read what is being said. :icon_rolleyes:
Good, because you'll never be respected by anyone so long as you hold on to this notion that it's 'cool' to act this way on the forums. That it's ok to act like a tosspot on the forums just because you can. You know better than that Rawr. You know better. Start showing it for once.

yeah truly scarred for life i tell yah lol. hurts deep :icon_rolleyes:

tl;dr your a hypocrite KK :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On and on and on?? You have me blocked 99% of the time after I get under your skin each time that you unblock me... lol. It's too easy actually. I've had people on the side, while I forwarded your posts to them in real time and we've been in stitches... followed by the obligatory blocking.... lol. Too easy girly.

I never blocked you. Ever. You "get under my skin" with bullshit stuff , cus you saw I don't like to see, especially people with a high role, talk like you did. Respect should be shown even tho you are an enemy. You have no sense of that.

[25.03.2012 22:08:58] Khite - Faaaaark: ok, I need to block you again... I'll unblock you later

Liar. ;:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I do love how the Bunnies are throwing out the 'The Fork leaders will quit and leave the rest of Fork high and dry' card.

I've already seen the obligatory mail sent to some Forkers about the externals. Nice one muso. Such a pity that I mailed my tribe with my intentions a LONG time ago and I received their full support. But hey, knock yourself out and keep sending the mails. They don't get enough mail as it is.

On a similar topic, maybe we should discuss the nightmare account. Yet another highly active account leaves the bunny fold. Don't worry, I've spoken to the players... both of them. Seems there is more trouble in paradise than most make out to believe. While we're on this topic, this isnt the first player to leave the Manic crew. The K55 guys left, a few others around the map too.

Maybe you guys should be concentrating on keeping your tribe together rather than worrying about what will happen to Fork after your fall. To me, Bunny should be more worried about this war than what will happen after it. Booting them helps us too. It saved me a lot of work on the latest one... my sincere thanks...!!!

DeletedUser

To make things clear Faaaaaark, certainly I — and I don't think anyone — is intent on flaming you for wanting to quit the game for RL. And genuinely the best luck to you whatever you decide.

What I take issue with is Fork leadership manipulating your own tribe and members to do Honor's dirty work to fulfill some personal deal/debt with Honor's leaders.

The #2 tribe taking out the #3 tribe for the #1 tribe is just pathetic. The epitome of contemptible. Not cricket, and no good for a fun game. Especially when the #2 tribe has no intention of sticking around and fighting this world and is only using their members to try and gift a faster victory to the #1 tribe.

So you have a issue with a alliance

This is not the #2 tribe doing anything for anyone. This is a long lasting alliance built on trust. There is a personal deal but it is for the greater good of both of our tribes. When our alliance formed honor was outside the top 10. The long lasting alliance has allowed us to grow to where we are now. Trust.

What the plan is for when forks leaders leave is between the leaders there and their members. No one will be screwed over, both our tribes know and trust this. Trust is why fork is the oldest tribe in W58 and why Fork/Honor alliance has lasted longer than any other alliance.

DeletedUser

Trouble in paradise =/= Getting rid of a spy.

Trouble in paradise = Having a baron who is 2.5mil points (TWM) quit.

Trouble in paradise = Having a top 3 player (stalker) barb.

Trouble in paradise = Having another 2.2mil player quit (SeabassQQ).

Getting rid of a spy = Paradise :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Trouble in Paradise = Listing what you think is problems for tribes your tribe falls further and further behind.

DeletedUser102496

Trouble in Paradise = Listing what you think is problems for tribes your tribe falls further and further behind.

No Trouble in Paradise = +1 for Honey Badgers :icon_wink:

Awwwwwwwwwww, you mad bro ?

DeletedUser

lol u6, you are completely full of envy

Honor since it was created have had ALWAYS people deleting, people leaving their sits and walking away. A LOT of them. too much i have to say. And you know what?

we are still rank 1

Problem? Use the complain service 0-800-555-Complain

DeletedUser

From my personal experience, Fark stirs up worlds, causes war's and trouble and then quits the world and leaves his tribe mates as food.....Do everyone a favor and just leave now if you want to so badly....... Awaiting some long winded, bullshit excuse for his past worlds.
Let's throw a world number out there that you actually might know something about. Let's try W53. Now let's see who actually sent our tribe to war.

Drum roll please... RIVER.

River wanted the southeast of K53 at all costs to get to the rim. Allos's tribe was in the way. I simply coordinated the war after he asked me to set it up. He then ran out of the world and left it in my hands. You were not part of the council, so you would not know the details of how that war started. You may think you do, but you don't. I never sent the W53 tribe to war. Your Manic Duke did. Do your homework next time.

Does this sound familiar to this world?? Oh that's right, River declared on Fork and then faked his death to walk away from the game. So get your facts straight champ.

It really is interesting to see the opinions of those not in the council of a tribe and how they reflect their thoughts of old world decisions to the new worlds. Again, you may think you know everything about me Jay, but unless you were in the council chats, you know nothing.

DeletedUser102496

Faaaark on W53 ?.... I remember being there about nearly a year ago.

DeletedUser

Faaaark on W53 ?.... I remember being there about nearly a year ago.
Yes, I was there under my normal account name. River did the same trick as he did here.

But hey, people like TS Jay will look past the issues caused by River and lump it on others.

Go ask TS Jay about the whole of K54 being recruited one day by River and then booted the next. Then ask Jay about the issues this caused for those players and the flow on effect for Coming in the later months. Ask Jay about the K65 player he booted for having an argument in our forum. The same player who then planted several spies in Coming. I don't remember Jay helping out to find them.

Oh wait, he wasn't part of the council in W53, so he was oblivious to the diplomatic issues happening behind the scenes. As long as he is given internals to eat, all is well...

DeletedUser

good w53 :p i was legend0505 in drama! :p before i get bored and delete acc tho.

DeletedUser102496

I played as dcfc ceybob... good fun until I got rimmed - lol

Hawky was beaten to it - lmao

DeletedUser96004

Fark I would reply to your posts but you didn't really make it clear as to what you were accusing me of, and what you were accusing river of.

Either way your mentality seems to be along the lines of "Osama bin Laden wasn't so bad, because Hitler was worse", Just because River did some questionable things it doesn't make you a saint.

DeletedUser

Fark I would reply to your posts but you didn't really make it clear as to what you were accusing me of, and what you were accusing river of.

Either way your mentality seems to be along the lines of "Osama bin Laden wasn't so bad, because Hitler was worse", Just because River did some questionable things it doesn't make you a saint.
I'll make it simple for you. You stated that I started wars.

W53
River started the Coming v Rogues war and then quit.
I never started any war in W53 apart from the clean up of small tribes in our area.

W58
River started the Fork v Manic war and then quit.
I have never started any wars in this world. Any war started by Fork has been authrosied by Destabilise, not me.

I'll draw a picture if it helps you. It's not that hard you muppet.

From what I know, you have only ever played with me in W53 and your stats in that world are pathetic. You got rimmed and then ate internals. Either way, why am I arguing with an internalling noob that got rimmed in W53 --> TS Jay's W53 stats