FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser96004

'From what you know' is the key to that post. Also yes I was a noob on that account, You don't need to know the reasons behind those stats, I am not one for making lame excuses on the externals.

If you have any further questions feel free to pm me, I dont want BCB on my back again. (seriously he's heavy and can really go for it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'From what you know' is the key to that post. Also yeh I was a noob on that account, You dont need to know the reasons behind those stats, I am not one for making lame excuses on the externals.
So don't try to lay blame on the leaders of tribes that have 10 times the experience that you have. You have NO IDEA what happened in W53.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But this is world 58, so let's start talking about W58, yes? Also, I'm noticing a lack of daisies and flower petals in these posts. This makes me sad

DeletedUser

But this is world 58, so let's start talking about W58, yes? Also, I'm noticing a lack of daisies and flower petals in these posts. This makes me sad
When a muppet makes a post in relation to other worlds and the decisions made by that person's leaders, I believe I have the right for rebuttal. The muppet had no idea what actually happened, he was not part of the council, he was not a key player within the tribe and he was nothing more than a liability if you look at his stats.

His stats in this world also need to be scrutinised. Quite a few internals there. And don't give me shit about PRIME! villages not being internals. We all know that PRIME! were Manic/Bunny's bashers. There seems to be large chunks of noblings of PRIME! players that have quit.

Jay, you stated you were a noob in W53. I am stating that you are STILL a noob in this world and your opinion is limited and irrelevant.

Move to my area and let's dance if you like. If not, I'll consider moving to yours.

DeletedUser

Oh dear...

Another one has left the bunny fold?? Bristus, then Nightmare... and now H.3.R.O???

And you guys are on our case about us leaving our players in the lurch after this war ends??? Shouldn't you be worrying about your own tribal affairs??

Oh wait, you got River now. He'll fix things up good and proper.

DeletedUser

Wait, wait, Bristus went to Rabbit and he's included in your little list?

/giggles to self

DeletedUser

Wait, wait, Bristus went to Rabbit and he's included in your little list?

/giggles to self
No need to giggle, the question to be answered is why he moved to Rabbit.

Oh and feel free to skip over the two other names...

DeletedUser

There's reasons for everything, Rawr Mode. Just like your reasons for quitting and coming back. Just like your reasons for saying you'll quit after MANIC leaders were gone, and then sticking around despite MANIC leaders being gone. Just like the reason that you're going to abandon your tribe after the Bunny. war.

There's reasons for everything :icon_wink:.

I feel this applies here. Crossed out what doesn't.

You don't have to be privy to all the reasons.

DeletedUser

whats the different he be in rabbit or bunny. he is a part of bunny F be sure if he was upset he would leave the whole family.
nightmare and H.E.R.O are taking vacations of bunny. :p they will be back on time. unless a change of plan happens.

DeletedUser

nightmare and H.E.R.O are taking vacations of bunny.

Does this mean 'they are taking a hiatus from tw so have left their respective tribes so the stats don't look bad' ?

Idk why people are jumping up and down about people quitting once they reach their personal goals on this world, not everyone wants the long drawn out process of playing end game to win a world. If you have played to the best of your ability and assisted your tribe to the limit of your capabilities, your tribe has been notified and is prepared for your departure ... what is the problem ?

Or is all the hullabaloo realising you are stuck with these opponents until your tribe is dead in the water ... ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or is all the hullabaloo realising you are stuck with these opponents until your tribe is dead in the water ... ? :icon_wink:
Bang on the money. They'll try anything to cause a revolt in Fork. The problem for them is that we already informed the tribe of our intentions quite a while ago. Either way, new leaders have stepped up recently within Fork and we will be managing their expectations carefully for a smooth transition later on.

DeletedUser104941

Bang on the money. They'll try anything to cause a revolt in Fork. The problem for them is that we already informed the tribe of our intentions quite a while ago. Either way, new leaders have stepped up recently within Fork and we will be managing their expectations carefully for a smooth transition later on.

Well, I suppose Organised Betrayal is preferrable to Regular Betrayal.

Considerate to the last it seems.

DeletedUser

Considering what Bunny and its allied are up against, the #1 and #2 Tribe, i think we are doing pretty damn good.

You guys all talk alot of rubbish, but when the stats are posted here, everyone Shuts up.

I would say focus on the game and less of the politics as you all spreak utter drivel, reminds me of being at school in the playground arguing over something petty.

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Honor
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,549
Side 2: 1,814
Difference: 2,735

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 148
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 36,301,417
Side 2: 14,478,581
Difference: 21,822,836

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,667,786
Side 2: 1,367,538
Difference: 300,248

chart

DeletedUser102496

Kudos to you Bunny, you are improving in this war - will be wanting a few nukes at me soon - :icon_cool:

musological

we will be managing their expectations carefully for a smooth transition later on.

hehe, says it all really. It's good if you've come clean to your members about your plans to give the world to Honor and disappear on them. I'm surprised your members will stand for that, but I guess if you 'manage their expectations' right you can sell any kind of bull these days... ;-)

"Forkers one and all:
DO NOT expect to win this world
DO expect to be shafted by your leaders
... etc"

lol

DeletedUser

hehe, says it all really. It's good if you've come clean to your members about your plans to give the world to Honor and disappear on them. I'm surprised your members will stand for that, but I guess if you 'manage their expectations' right you can sell any kind of bull these days... ;-)

"Forkers one and all:
DO NOT expect to win this world
DO expect to be shafted by your leaders
... etc"

lol
Do you seriously believe the shit you post here...??? (Don't worry, its a rhetorical question).

Who said anything about giving the world to Honor?

You do realise that there are OTHER ways for this world to end? All options have been discussed with Honor and none of the scenarios discussed included the Bunnies. Pity...

Time for some stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit
Players: Spree Lark

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 6
Difference: 16