DeletedUser83679

lol, sounds like you've been having fun, as always Rawr :D

looks like alots changed since i left

DeletedUser

lol, sounds like you've been having fun, as always Rawr :D

looks like alots changed since i left

yeah lol well if i dont know anything else i know how to have fun :icon_wink:

these guys confuse real life and game to much :icon_eek:

yeah they let warstiner aka river come back just recent, thats whats new word on the wire :lol:

desperate times call for desperate measures i suppose

DeletedUser83679

must be desperate.. though i cant see why anyone would want to come back after faking own death..

DeletedUser

well he really died. he just came back to save tw community... something like castiel on super natural.

monsterbro

This war so boring evcen fork trying get me attak a 2.7k village haha please stop talking

DeletedUser

yeah clearly you are still waking up, i've clearly met them as she flew out here two weeks ago and i intend to fly back soon and stay a week :icon_wink:

as i said mate, i've lost not a damn thing. :icon_twisted:

you ain't got shit on me, the only thing you took from me was my account if that but i pretty much gave it to you.

but believe what you want lol, like i said your words don't mean shit, we all know you kissed Glenmex, Aunt Bessie, NowenLS and Random Havoc's ass, hell i think that was pretty much all the big players in k35 except me and i was kicking your ass. come again kid? do i need to draw you a picture... obviously i can't log into Rawr because i'm on LTSSB, perhaps you should learn to read the rules better.

so why don't you go brown nose somebody else kid.

and yeah i take pride and laugh about making her life miserable. shouldn't screw people over, bad shit happens to you then. karma is a evil twisted b***h

[spoil][4/23/2012 5:13:50 AM] Warstiner: deb's a looser
[4/23/2012 5:13:57 AM] Warstiner: partly for my vanishing
[4/23/2012 5:14:03 AM] PomPom/Elmo: yep she ran manic into the ground lol
[4/23/2012 5:14:03 AM] Warstiner: the whole lot of them
[4/23/2012 5:14:07 AM] Warstiner: complate fuked up iddiots

[4/23/2012 5:14:29 AM] Warstiner: anna is all beliveing deb not on my side so meh to both :)

fuck beyond
[4/23/2012 5:34:01 AM] Warstiner: deb
[4/23/2012 5:34:04 AM] Warstiner: case clsoed
[4/23/2012 5:34:05 AM] PomPom/Elmo: lol

[4/23/2012 5:37:14 AM] Warstiner: pifft
[4/23/2012 5:37:16 AM] Warstiner: nubs
[4/23/2012 5:37:20 AM] Warstiner: deb sucks period
[4/23/2012 5:37:25 AM] Warstiner: cant say it any clearer
[4/23/2012 5:37:26 AM] PomPom/Elmo: lol couldve told you that
[/spoil]

I don't know why you insist on calling me a kid, im older than you and have kids of my own. I didn't kiss anyones ass, i asked for support, and i got it. I didn't beg for it, they didn't like you for whatever reason, you always seems to cause hassle in Manic.

Rawr Leaves
Rawr Joins
Rawr Leaves
Rawr Joines

Always the attention Seeker.

All that aside i hope things work out with you and your new woman.

DeletedUser103070

Rawr Joins
Rawr Leaves
Rawr Joines

First seen: 2011-08-18 23:06:14
Tribe Changes: 17

Every 11.3 days a change...impressive? I guess...

DeletedUser

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/810640abf4bd214b6d906515b13efa51

recap #1

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/d75b3649f7ced6d945ab858e5bfa5e9d

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/32ae7c7be84f50c0c2449cc01b8aad7f

crash & recap^^

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/a9b724a045feecf180cbba98be4ce01a

slam into his recap^^

now this is what i call fun, i love tit for tat. keep it up Scorp, for once i'm actually having fun :icon_wink:

All that aside i hope things work out with you and your new woman.

i left long before you arrived, needless to say everything you say is 'hear say' giving i quit the game and the account way before you joined and didn't come back until near first of March.

all in all everything will work out for the best with my woman, thanks :icon_wink:

First seen: 2011-08-18 23:06:14
Tribe Changes: 17

Every 11.3 days a change...impressive? I guess...

it's rather funny you keep going on about the same subject, yeah so what i left quite a few times but everybody knew i was coming back. i mean where else was i gonna go? wasn't until deb burned me that i actually switched tribes all together. not like you left me many choices to begin with.

GBears was a dieing tribe, even LTSSB was in it and ALL the top players left, i didn't agree with Warlords poltics and there way of handling internal issues & the same time Anna convinced me to join MANIC, you wouldn't blame me for that? i mean she could talk her way out of jail if she wanted to lol. and lastly MANIC. so your arguement here is pointless really. :icon_rolleyes:

asfar as your other remark on the other world, nobody cried to get on the account, me and Nile had always been friends since 52. didn't take much to convince me to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103070

it's rather funny you keep going on about the same subject, yeah so what i left quite a few times but everybody knew i was coming back. i mean where else was i gonna go? wasn't until deb burned me that i actually switched tribes all together. not like you left me many choices to begin with.

I'm not sure how I'm going on about the same subject when it's the first time I've commented on said subject? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how I'm going on about the same subject when it's the first time I've commented on said subject? :icon_confused:

let me rephrase or yet would you like me to draw you a picture.

you guys, you lot, you people, you noobs, you all. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103070

Ohmaigawd you called me a noob!:(

I thought we were past the 4th grade insults...but then I realized I was talking to Rawr.

DeletedUser

hey rawr you didn't mean me ? did you.

i thought we are friends :(

course buddy ol pal. must say nice timing on the Scorp account :icon_wink:

to bad that recap won't work this time around :icon_twisted:

Ohmaigawd you called me a noob!:(

I thought we were past the 4th grade insults...but then I realized I was talking to Rawr.

glad you just now realising who you are talking to :icon_rolleyes:

only took you a few weeks to figure it out :lol:

Edit: anyways fun is almost over only another 30 trains to kill :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bring back u6s5l. I say, at least he was worth spending time arguing with :icon_rolleyes: