Formal explanation of Glad's fall

Jakub1992

Good afternoon boy's and girl's

Aparently the guy wasn't a spy. Anyways, some annoying player that was quitting decided to dismiss our members, we'll be back to normal soon enough though, so don't go attacking people thinking they've left the tribe ;)

~Glad~ out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Damn! I was only 26 days off my "Brothers in Arms" Award. Ahh well, 30 days to go.

DeletedUser

[22:50:30] xfirestorm: 7 members in glad
[22:50:37] Amane:
[22:50:41] Amane: They flopped
[22:50:49] Amane: That is utterly pathetic
[22:51:30] Valth:
[22:51:51] Amane: I'm, I'm shocked!
[22:52:10] Valth: wow how cool
[22:52:42] Valth: i think
[22:52:46] Valth: a baron was an angry spy
[22:52:46] Amane: :D
[22:52:51] Valth: and he dismissed all the members
[22:52:56] Valth: glad will get them back

headshot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the topic and thanks for clarifying what happend but I can tell you 100% honestly that I never knew that was being done and certainly never asked for it to be. I found out when someone messaged me asking what happend :\ so stop with the conspiracy theory ever think maybe someoe just didn't see eye to eye with your leader?

DeletedUser

Defender: How do you play
Destination: [D.M.V.]K36~001 (604|346) K36

Quantity: 0 10 1860 0 10 730 0 0 50 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 10 1860 0 10 730 0 0 50 0 0 0 0

Defender: How do you play
Destination: K36-04-01 (604|339) K36

Quantity: 2168 1984 0 0 9 254 0 0 0 0 0 4 0
Losses: 2168 1984 0 0 9 254 0 0 0 0 0 4

Look at him giving away those villages, glad he could help us out so much. He disbanded your tribe because he lost all his troops (these are not the only reports) and he didn't get any support. So yeah, I'm sure he was a spy though, that's the reason he left his troops in the village for us. We asked him for the od.

We are not noobs enough to disband a tribe for a few hours, that doesn't benefit us, actually annoying if we take villages that don't register on the stats. So anyway, you guys will be back up shortly, hopefully with more selective leadership.

Jakub1992

Clearly he wasn't then, it was just assumed, regardless twas just some idot lol >.<

DeletedUser

Clearly he wasn't then, it was just assumed, regardless twas just some idot lol >.<

Yeah most people would have assumed that I'm sure. Has happened at some point or other to anyone that has played long enough unfortunately.

AdamAjf

He was just doing it to be a pain, i can tell you he had left, he didnt even realise he lost 4 villages! Oh well Angry wasting troops on less active members so active members can jump back on the train!

DeletedUser96310

hmm.. who was the person that decided to pull the prank? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

[22:50:30] xfirestorm: 7 members in glad
[22:50:37] Amane:
[22:50:41] Amane: They flopped
[22:50:49] Amane: That is utterly pathetic
[22:51:30] Valth:
[22:51:51] Amane: I'm, I'm shocked!
[22:52:10] Valth: wow how cool
[22:52:42] Valth: i think
[22:52:46] Valth: a baron was an angry spy
[22:52:46] Amane: :D
[22:52:51] Valth: and he dismissed all the members
[22:52:56] Valth: glad will get them back

headshot

Too bad you were wrong huh :( wasn't our "baron spy" you claim we have just a disgruntled whatever he was...

*Edit* Though I would like a baron spy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn! I was only 26 days off my "Brothers in Arms" Award. Ahh well, 30 days to go.

Lmao :lol:

The baron shouldn't have dismissed everyone, would've been smarter if they kept him there, to keep getting council info, but alright then :/ not a smart move for Angry in my opinion..

kingjohan

The baron shouldn't have dismissed everyone, would've been smarter if they kept him there, to keep getting council info, but alright then :/ not a smart move for Angry in my opinion..

You might want to show us some proof of any kind to back up you accusation of it being ANGRY who did it?

DeletedUser

In absolutely no way did we have a spy in ~Glad~ and we had nothing to do with the baron kicking members.

kingjohan

So you're both saying it was just a coincidence? Anyway I'll just take your word for it as I'm not here to argue.

It might have been, sieng as (what i've heard) he didn't get supported and just went mad..

DeletedUser98063

I knew from the beginning that we will have to war ANGRY!. Couple of us even discussed it with one of the leaders. We were repeatedly told that PUNCH! would attack ANGRY! if they tried anything funny. But nothing like that happened. Our leader was busy with internals. Honestly speaking GLAD are a good group of people. If the leadership was not so selfish and complacent, we wouldn't be facing this today. Ordinary members like me understand this fully. We saw glimpse of this when we got kicked from tribe. We know all is not well in our tribe. it seems like the K46 group controls everything. Again there are factions within the K46 group. All said and done GLAD is a lost cause. We are just waiting for a better option. ANGRY! will win sooner or later. I am no spy and I have never held any secret discussions with any ANGRY! member. I want to publicly ask ANGRY!, "Will you stop attacking us if we leave GLAD?" We had nothing to do with the treachery our leaders did with you.