Formal explanation of Glad's fall

DeletedUser

(sigh)
once again stop mentioning Punch we have nothing to do with this....

also, seems rather noobish to say that about your own tribe, Glad Will put a good fight and angry could win but no one knows.
i honestly think if you say this about your own tribe, on public forums, you should leave glad right now.
and i doubt any Good tribe would want you anyway if you dont even want to put up a fight. this is tribalwars for a reason, unless www.tribalhugs.net is your type of game. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98063

I would leave if my leader wasn't so vindictive, he would love another round of internals. I would put up a fight if the leader was fighting, he's sitting totally stacked while we are facing the heat. He doesn't have a single incoming .... but is hyper stacked

Sellsword

(...) I want to publicly ask ANGRY!, "Will you stop attacking us if we leave GLAD?" We had nothing to do with the treachery our leaders did with you.

If I were the duke of ~Glad~, I would kick you for that. If you don't agree with leadership, leave the tribe, start your own. Don't complain about the decisions they take on the forum, it makes you and your tribe look very... splintered. All of this after one day of fighting? Very :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would leave if my leader wasn't so vindictive, he would love another round of internals. I would put up a fight if the leader was fighting, he's sitting totally stacked while we are facing the heat. He doesn't have a single incoming .... but is hyper stacked

LOL Would love to know your IGN Danger Duck. Heard the exact same thing from a member of your tribe yesterday :))

DeletedUser

If I were the duke of ~Glad~, I would kick you for that. If you don't agree with leadership, leave the tribe, start your own. Don't complain about the decisions they take on the forum, it makes you and your tribe look very... splintered. All of this after one day of fighting? Very :icon_rolleyes:

His tribe IS splintered. Half of them are facing the heat the other half is looking for better options rofl

DeletedUser

as sellsword said, dont like leave, cant face the heat, dont play the game, simple as that. so, you can either fight angry, or press the delete button

His tribe IS splintered. Half of them are facing the heat the other half is looking for better options rofl

dont underestimate them, who knows, they might just win this war :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[22:50:30] xfirestorm: 7 members in glad
[22:50:37] Amane:
[22:50:41] Amane: They flopped
[22:50:49] Amane: That is utterly pathetic
[22:51:30] Valth:
[22:51:51] Amane: I'm, I'm shocked!
[22:52:10] Valth: wow how cool
[22:52:42] Valth: i think
[22:52:46] Valth: a baron was an angry spy
[22:52:46] Amane: :D
[22:52:51] Valth: and he dismissed all the members
[22:52:56] Valth: glad will get them back

headshot

:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is he afraid? Scared? Worried he'll be a primary target? That is "Shocking", no tribe should be lead by a hesitant, worried, maybe, if he is hyper stacked, paranoid leader. His actions reflect across the rest of the tribe, his emotions he shows, thoughts, all are reflected, if this is the case, I wouldn't expect this war to last long, at all.

DeletedUser97093

What leader is stacked? Is there a leader I don't know about

Jakub1992

It is irrelevent if the leaders of a tribe are not up to much, often that is how it works. It is the members that count, the ones that count are fighting, as for those who are not, I am unaware that they even exist. I don't know where people are getting their info from, but I would be intrigued to know :p

Ururjay

IGN please...as this sounds so weird to be true :icon_rolleyes:...

DeletedUser53373

Don't believe everything you read people, I'd take what 'danger-duck' says with a pinch of salt..

DeletedUser

if anyone has reservations of my leadership please consult all the stats my account is always top for oda and i'm leading the damage against angry in this war. as for this danger duck i'd pretty much say he's a quite the quack :p his posts do give me laugh because apart from the mistake of having an immature for a baron i'd say glad is holding pretty well lol.

Yours,
General Psychopath

DeletedUser

if anyone has reservations of my leadership please consult all the stats my account is always top for oda and i'm leading the damage against angry in this war. as for this danger duck i'd pretty much say he's a quite the quack :p his posts do give me laugh because apart from the mistake of having an immature for a baron i'd say glad is holding pretty well lol.

Yours,
General Psychopath

We'll see, as goes my favourite saying, "Only time, Will tell". :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yours,
General Psychopath

This only shows you as been a Good player. Only your own tribe members can really dispute your leadership skills... I guess modesty is not one of them ;)

DeletedUser97106

At the moment, none of us are even sure if Danger-Duck is actually a member of Glad. As you can see, no one else has any complaints :p

DeletedUser

At the moment, none of us are even sure if Danger-Duck is actually a member of Glad. As you can see, no one else has any complaints :p

it would be more humerus if he did not even have an account on this world haha.

But to be honest... who is really going to speak up while showing their face? As you said about Duck... Who is he?? Those who do not like it will stay quiet and disrupt the tribe from inside... probably offer information to us and sabotage all they can... they are the dangerous ones...

35se

i think Glad did it to hide kicking the members that angry were nobling

so it didnt look like they just did it to save stats.

DeletedUser

Ikab and me have been measuring our e-peens (ODA) for weeks now, how can you not like a "lead by example" duke?

On other hand I find making a new nick and trash talking him on the externals w/o having to take the heat extremely attractive.