Forum Mod??

DeletedUser

I was going to create a "we love our forum mod" thread but............we currently don't have a forum mod. Does that mean we can spam every thread to Hawaii and back?

DeletedUser

A day in the live (of an awesome person), dandy style
I was going to create a "we love our forum mod" thread
Oh pe-lease. *mild exclamation, not deserving of a punctuational stress*
(Accompanied by a hand gesture expressing disbelief. As if you were motorically (word?) challenged and trying screw in a hot light bulb at face level. Or maybe not. I don't know.)
but............we currently don't have a forum mod.
Dear, all this drama for... (fingertips resting on chest area) for... this? *high pitch at the end*
Does that mean we can spam every thread to Hawaii and back?
Darling, for your own sake, pray that you live close to Hawaii, in those spam miles of yours.

In all seriousness, you still have Atlantia, and probably soon, you will have that warm fuzzy feeling of being moderated again. Don't panic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where did Smudgey go? Has someone scared him off already? A month to the day, he announced
Hi W37,

Just thought I would say hi and let you know I'll be your mod for the forseeable future. Just keep doing what you're doing, no foul language blah blah blah and we'll get along fantastic :icon_biggrin: and if you need anything clarified, stickied or anything at all, drop me a pm or you can get me on my skype, just remember to tell me you are from W37 or I might be a bit confused.

My addy is Smudgeytw funnily enough :icon_wink:

Have fun W37 and hello again :icon_smile:

Iceco may come back to his old stomping ground lol

DeletedUser

Smudgey?? Why did he quit??

One of the following:

1. Bought a puppy.
2. Quit moderating to concentrate on his TWs.
3. His house burnt down.
4. His mod account was hacked and the hacker broke all posting rules leaving smudgey with several infractions and ultimately a perma-ban.
5. He was found to be Spankthis and had both accounts banned.
6. Insert witty comment here.

In all seriousness though, most likely real life came knocking as it does to us all. I wish him all the best.

DeletedUser

Indeed... unfortunately real life came a-knocking at the door, and he had to leave us again.

Until we con some other unsuspecting soul, you still have me to torture :(