Forum Reputation

DeletedUser

I'm most definitely not a humble player, neither in terms of the account name (which is played by Zarddeath) or the adjective.

Are you dense? I wasn't talking about you. I don't care who he was referring to or what he was insinuating. If it's funny shit, it's funny shit.

4/10

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you dense? I wasn't talking about you. I don't care who he was referring to or what he was insinuating. If it's funny shit, it's funny shit.

4/10

Yes, because quoting person A while speaking to person B makes loads of sense. I suppose they taught you that in the moose herding class you went to up there in Canada.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, because quoting person A while speaking to person B makes loads of sense.

Sometimes it does. I sometimes quote someone as a way to back up what I am saying in response to someone completely different. It depends on how the quotes are used, and if you make it clear why you are quoting someone, as to whether this would or wouldn't make sense.

I suppose they taught you that in the moose herding class you went to up there in Canada.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, because quoting person A while speaking to person B makes loads of sense. I suppose they taught you that in the moose herding class you went to up there in Canada.

If you look at the context, it makes sense. I laughed at what A humble player said. And then you talked about it. And there is no moose herding class in Canada.

0/10

DeletedUser

If you look at the context, it makes sense. I laughed at what A humble player said. And then you talked about it. And there is no moose herding class in Canada.

0/10

I'm sure there would be if you went to moose herding school.

King Matt II

His name is in reference to the game ''. Look it up if you don't know what it is. :)

8/10

Actually no, his name is in reference to the fact that he had a permanent ban and Jirki gave him a final chance. A single infraction and he'll be banned again. Hence: One Last Shot.

Now I'll be reporting your immature post for inappropriate content. :)

Last edited: