Forum Trolls

Repinski

Ok people if you troll the forums because you have nothing better to do (like me) post here. Id like to see who else is out there with me.

DeletedUser

I don't troll ... :icon_redface:

I just happen to be on the forums a lot. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We all know that this is a thread for general discussion.

Repinski

I know this sucks. come on I know there are more trolls out there. reveal your selves :lol:

DeletedUser

Trolls don't like the general discussion area...Too few people check it, so they can annoy only a limited part of the world comunity :)

Repinski

I like all sections of the forum related to the worlds I'm in or the Announcements/General areas

DeletedUser

Umm…Repinski I think you should make your sig smaller. There’s definitely some rule here about sig size.

Repinski

Umm…Repinski I think you should make your sig smaller. There’s definitely some rule here about sig size.

That was only a temporary sig until I got this one fully created. It is now a lot better

DeletedUser

Trolls don't like the general discussion area...Too few people check it, so they can annoy only a limited part of the world comunity :)

Wrong :icon_biggrin: If anything, General Discussion is a troll heaven *cough* my epic spam streak *cough*. Here provided your posts are relevent to the topic it is technically legal. I pissed off Casus Belli in W11 by posting a ton of o rly owls (which she really hated) and wasn't punished.

You can spam to your hearts content here really.

DeletedUser

Wrong :icon_biggrin: If anything, General Discussion is a troll heaven *cough* my epic spam streak *cough*. Here provided your posts are relevent to the topic it is technically legal. I pissed off Casus Belli in W11 by posting a ton of o rly owls (which she really hated) and wasn't punished.

You can spam to your hearts content here really.
30064-orly_owl.jpg

/troll