Forum Update - Feedback

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was wondering attacks set to land during that time what will happen with those do you just lose the villages or do you count on stacking and support snipe? Or will all the timers and stuff just pause?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I was wondering attacks set to land during that time what will happen with those do you just lose the villages or do you count on stacking and support snipe? Or will all the timers and stuff just pause?

forums not game

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Feels like everything I'm reading i'm squinting.

Also seems like there's far too much unused space.

Curious George

Reaction score
I'm struggling to put into words just how awful this now looks. Everything seems so much more squeezed.

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
GIVE ME AN ADVANCED COLOR PALETTE FOR HEX CODES

To make text pink i need google search hex codes now

Also, if I type an emote now and press enter a couple times it disappears, THIS IS A BUG! And since i found a reproducable bug now pls giev 200pp to my account ingame <3

+, Why can we only use 12 different emotes in here? It's an improvement to the old one but but 12??? come on , gotta give us more than that!

Overall I like the new look.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11521651

hmm, I actually like this. Don't listen to the haters JJ.

DeletedUser20045

Absolutely horrible looks like one of those crappy free forums anyone can make and stick a picture in the background

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not a fan of the emojies, not a fan of removing the post and like count and also not a fan of how cramped the forum seems now.

The "facebook" like button doesn't make it any better either:(
+1
I like seeing people's likes, post history and how long they've been on the forum for. I disliked when rep was removed and now they've downgraded the forums even more.

gimily104

Reaction score
I love the fact the login has moved to the top. Having it at the bottom is the opposite to every other forum I use and always got confused