Forum update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, the forums have been the same since the beginning of TW. It's nice to see a change. Everyone will get use to it in a short while.

DeletedUser

Ewwww I quickly left the Masters' forums because of this layout and now it's hit .net? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

DeletedUser104736

Apart from the "Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced" feature it's self, Which I must admit is pretty impressive, The new layout of the forum is disgusting.

The old layout was simple, yet effective.

Nick

DeletedUser

Its like facebook. Everyone whines about the changes but then gets used to it. So, just give it time and you'll get used to it.

DeletedUser

Ewwww I quickly left the Masters' forums because of this layout and now it's hit .net? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

exactly im on masters 2 and the forums annoy me so much i stay of them.

soon this will deliver the same...

it looks way to messy.

DeletedUser

Its like facebook. Everyone whines about the changes but then gets used to it. So, just give it time and you'll get used to it.

disagree on facebook you had a choice to change lay out or not

DeletedUser

Facebook changes it for you, you don't get a choice in it.

Yup they trick you into thinking you can opt out but it's a lie. They change it for you automatically months later.

This just reminds me of the other game forums I'm on. They all tend to move away from looking like a typical forum does eventually.

DeletedUser

I hate it so much.

Background is messy. Too many gradients, too many bevels. Too many conflicting themes. Too much avatar space, not enough messages space. The list goes on and on. Not only that, but it seemed to add no functionality. FFS!

DeletedUser

vB4 default FTW! (still prefer previous forums)

It's just better than that hideous new look.

DeletedUser

i think they spend way to much on making it look "good" with the background and pictures etc etc.

they should have kept it basic

DeletedUser

Seeing as this thread really doesn't have anything to do with this world specifically, and threads exist for it elsewhere, I am locking this thread. Here is a link to the official discussion thread for the forum update.

Status
Not open for further replies.