Forums are getting a bit quieter...

DeletedUser108786

Just to kick things off, i will be very brief. After you all started boasting about Wobble being terrible, now it is our turn. My opinion on TB!

Click here

All credit to dino for showing me this :lol:^

DeletedUser74275

images

DeletedUser108786

Just thought it was funny. Just because your tribe is getting destroyed and you can't get in our amazing tribe don't start posting pictures to make me look silly because we all know the person who was boasting so much about their tribe while they were on top and went quiet once they started losing.

EDIT: I am not an attention whore as i don't post very often as you can all see, as i said the forums were getting boring so i decided to add something else to it and you have started something else so thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

Just thought it was funny. Just because your tribe is getting destroyed and you can't get in our amazing tribe don't start posting pictures to make me look silly because we all know the person who was boasting so much about their tribe while they were on top and went quiet once they started losing.

EDIT: I am not an attention whore as i don't post very often as you can all see, as i said the forums were getting boring so i decided to add something else to it and you have started something else so thank you.

thanks for sharing chris

DeletedUser74275

i didnt particularly enjoy your post

it didnt mean that i should post something equally terrible

tis a shame this world has nothing else to talk about other than Wobble v TB, but thats the way it is

DeletedUser

Didn't you leave TB! yesterday Paolo, only to join back... lol Hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Hey stop talking like that about players co-playing you in other worlds.

DeletedUser

At least someone's smart enough to notice what TB! is like.

As I keep saying, godliss has gained absolutely no war stats (besides 10,000 ODD) in the past 3 weeks. Give me one good reason why she couldn't send a single nuke in the past 3 weeks, or get a sitter to do it if she's so busy.

Protip: There isn't one, she's just lazy and wants to feed off internals while the rest of the tribe dies off. She'll probably try to hit rank 1 selfishly, then quit. And TB! are following that for a leader? It still boggles my mind, I can't say it enough.

DeletedUser

As long as it takes for TB! to wise up so we can get some competition.