Forums seem dead!

• Thread starter DeletedUser102104
  • Start date

DeletedUser102104

Well, the forums are pretty quiet. Surprising for a new server. I'm not too familiar with who's on this world BUT which premades do you think will be on or near the top in the future?
If someone would be nice enough to post the list of premades, I'm not mobile so I can't. :'(

DeletedUser106330

I'm gone quit this world just because there are already 200HC and 150 LC after like 12 hours of play.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm gone quit this world just because there are already 200HC and 150 LC after like 12 hours of play.:icon_eek:
Yeah but each person can only have 1. I have 1 HC and it hasnt helped me so far because I already looted all the resources from barbs with my sp/sw/ax

DeletedUser

omg thx god i almost got an heart attack when i saw the HC i was about to ask m8's if i should report myself for cheating again<3

btw guys anyone else got problem with TW map scripts???

got few tw map scripts none working this world... using same script on w73 no problem...

Michael Corleone.

Its what TW is these days, a graveyard. Its been like this for a bit now . .

DeletedUser92094

Give it a few days and activity will be in abundance, but ofcourse nothing interesting will happen till atleast the second month.

DeletedUser

The forums are dead because its the first day. No one has anything interesting to talk about so they don't bother posting.

DeletedUser102104

Usually on new servers there is plenty of talk, or atleast whenver i used to play a year ago

DeletedUser100646

The forums are dead because its the first day. No one has anything interesting to talk about so they don't bother posting.

I'm sure between 8000 people [or w/e] somebody can think of something interesting to talk about and besides, if communication was restricted to that which was useful or particularly interesting most of the words in the English language wouldn't exist and you wouldn't have joined the throng of people who seem to take great interest in telling people there's nothing interesting to talk about.

[I blame it on tribal forums, ppl spam those now to the point where the blue dot means jack all and play there three word games, king of the hills etc in there, oh and the tribal leaders who ask their players not to embarass themselves on the externals.] Oh, and facebook, repository for all the worlds spam.

DeletedUser

Yeah, normally there are more posts than this the day before the server starts, and now its the day after. It is weird. Are people just not liking W75, or is TribalWars as a whole decreasing in activity?

Et Set Ra said:
[I blame it on tribal forums, ppl spam those now to the point where the blue dot means jack all and play there three word games, king of the hills etc in there

Hasn't that been every world? I've been learning to count to a thousand in the Tribal forums since en2...

DeletedUser100646

Yeah, normally there are more posts than this the day before the server starts, and now its the day after. It is weird. Are people just not liking W75, or is TribalWars as a whole decreasing in activity?

Hasn't that been every world? I've been learning to count to a thousand in the Tribal forums since en2...

Sure thing, it wasn't a serious attempt at diagnosing the cause, the internetz has a lot more to offer people to keep them busy than it did once upon a time. Still, activity begets activity, if a forum goes through a dull patch those that read often and reply scarcely read less often, those that just like to argue have noone to argue with, those who like to hug have nobody to hug. Vicious circle eh ;)

DeletedUser

So in your professional opinion, if we want to make the forums more active, we need to post more. A spammers paradise.

#ChallengeAccepted

#Bananas

DeletedUser74857

I'll post stuff. I've been known to make far too much noise on forums

DeletedUser100646

Think I might make a spamposse tribe where using the internal forum is banned, everything from king of the hill to support requests must go on externals.

DeletedUser74857

^^ I tried that once. Teh Kitteh Club was specifically designed to spam externals... We only lasted about a week before we got bored

DeletedUser100646

Not the first time I've seen 'bored' substituted for 'rimmed' ;)

DeletedUser74857

nah, we started the world late and never even made it out of start up phase before we quit. We were all used to the endless late game of W31 and had forgotten how miserable start-up is :p

DeletedUser100646

I reckon they should try making startup like 12* speed then cutting down to whatever the final game speed is after a week.

*I reckon lot's of things, the mean duration of a reckon is 1m17s at world speed 1.0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74857

That would actually be a cool idea for a start-up, other than all the poor bastards that started a week late