Forums

DeletedUser

thewall4588, you have stated you are not a fan of inactivity...will you help me out with the paper?...just abit of information about your tribe?

DeletedUser51390

thewall4588, you have stated you are not a fan of inactivity...will you help me out with the paper?...just abit of information about your tribe?

sure how is this for starters.

We in who are currently involved in a massive gangbanging From Watch/legion/detox/hawks/hawk$:icon_biggrin:

I can say detox was nice enough to inform us of things.:icon_smile:

[spoil]Domin8rix on 20.07. at 23:36[/u]
Because I like you as a person, and I realize that the animosity between DETOX and WHO was not your doing, I am going to inform you that I am not stopping my tribe mates from helping HAWKS in k55. Bottom line, my tribe needs a target or it will begin to have the same inactivity issues as so many other tribes in w33, and WHO is our only real option for attacks.

anothernamechange on 20.07. at 23:38
I understand and its kind of late to tell me seeing the hundreds of incoming and my talks with brett kind of confirmed that already as did you.
Dont mid the underhanded comment but I see the hugging of every other tribe touching you has left you no choice and at some point this was expected. If A gngbang is whats required than so be it

Domin8rix on 21.07. at 00:05
LOL yes being allied with LEGION and HAWKS did rather cut off our other options. Initially DETOX was vulnerable because we were spread out in a thin "c" shape along the rim -- in the end, that has given us a very strong wedge shape, but initially we had to worry about our flanks because they could be cut off.

We allied with HAWKS to attack VIP; we allied with LEGION to attack REBORN. It was my hope by the that some tribes would grow in the rim behind us but this world sucks so much for growth it's not happening.

Maybe in a future world we can work together instead of against each other.
[/spoil]

now what this tells aside from were now at war, is that No tribe aside from hawks and WHO? would go into battle alone when facing a large tribe.

DETOX - allied with legion to take out reborn.... couldnt do it alone?

DETOX- allied with Hawks totake out VIP...couldnt do it alone?

Legion - as said above allied with DETOX and watch to take out reborn.. coudlnt do it alone?

Watch! - allied with legion to take out reborn....coudlnt do it alone

Watch!- allied with legion and detox to take out who?.... At least thats what i hear from skype chats awhile back.

[spoil]
Author said:
[6/11/2009 4:19:44 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: I would prefer to be able to continue 1 v 1 tribal matters

[6/11/2009 4:19:59 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: I really dont like the idea of the gangbang

Author said:
[6/11/2009 4:20:40 AM] Openeye-Watch! says: I got this group of 3 together because Morph was making demands and Watch wasn't in a position to handle themselves vs Morph at the time
[/spoil]
Hmm?? you dont like gangbangs do ya? only had one against Reborn and you formed this alliance to take one morph!....there seems to be alot of contridiction in someones posts

forgive me for this but i have more respect for hawks as a tribe and advisary than any other tribe on this server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What was the tribe that Hawks were waring by themselves that has put them i such a good light for you?

DeletedUser51390

What was the tribe that Hawks were waring by themselves that has put them i such a good light for you?

morph...unless they were recieving help from someone else up until now... hawks and morph were fighting 1 on 1 for quite some time and it was a stalemate just trading villages back and forth and killing eachothers nukes for awhile

I never said i liked hawks..thats not what i meant lol

no worries brett i have massive respect for you as a player, what you did agaisnt hawks was great aswell as the others who are now in detox. It does sadden me i missed most of that :(

DeletedUser

my god wall...i only asked for your help not an ear bashing...

I could go on and on and defend my tribe, but that is not the purpose of this thread. Sorry you took things so seriously...jeez

DeletedUser

Crikey..... I didnt expect to see 5 posts after mine....lol, i was thinking it might be a a day until there was a reply. lol
Mabye the forums are picking up... ;)

But yes my feeling was that it was Morph VS Hawks, and i was going to add that it was basically the players who left Morph! because they were fighting without the help of the tribe besides a couple of players that helped with defence.
Those players are now in Detox mainly and one in Hawks.
but you beat me to it wall...

Hawks were damn good at defending those villies, and your right it was a stalemate... lol, Hawk walls were not kind to my nukes...

I dont mind publically saying that it would have been good to have played with you in Morph! ANC.
But i was always pissed in Morph! so i needed a DETOX....

DeletedUser

Crikey..... I didnt expect to see 5 posts after mine....lol, i was thinking it might be a a day until there was a reply. lol
Mabye the forums are picking up... ;)

But yes my feeling was that it was Morph VS Hawks, and i was going to add that it was basically the players who left Morph! because they were fighting without the help of the tribe besides a couple of players that helped with defence.
Those players are now in Detox mainly and one in Hawks.
but you beat me to it wall...

Hawks were damn good at defending those villies, and your right it was a stalemate... lol, Hawk walls were not kind to my nukes...

I dont mind publically saying that it would have been good to have played with you in Morph! ANC.
But i was always pissed in Morph! so i needed a DETOX....

Very well said !

DeletedUser

As i have said thewall, i would not use the paper to incite propaganda against an enemy, if you wish it so i would use an article title of "Who? Being Gangbanged" afterall it appears that way, so why not state it as so. The paper would be objective and would post stats and stories ect, not petty "he did this, she did that" thats not how i role...

DeletedUser51390

my god wall...i only asked for your help not an ear bashing...

I could go on and on and defend my tribe, but that is not the purpose of this thread. Sorry you took things so seriously...jeez

lol bobbert if you know me you kow i dont take things to seriously i just like to point out the obvious flaws in certain things.

those who ive spoken with ingame know that I hold no ill feelings toward any of the tribes involved in this an i saw it coming ages ago when i looked at the map and got caught wind to the worlds diplomacy.

Im sure members of watch can agree to this that ive spoken with aswell as DOMI. and Brett of Detox.

Would i rather not have to deal with a gangbang of course, but will i back away from it and run? also a no. Ive personally sat a few accounts sent some attacks and nobled a village myself. this is fun for me, aswell as most in who? feel the same way :icon_biggrin:

@ brett- there are some others who have choosen to stay of course migs was involved. and dravigas is rank 1 in ODD aswell coming from hawks.

I cant speak for what happened in my absence since i dont know the minor details, but i know i made sure all who needed support while i was there got it. and arranged support for the frontline players.

of course this was before hawks took everyone in and at that time the k65 crew said they didnt need any support. but like i said this was well before hawks joined in things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Totally, by the time we were warin..."skirmishing" hawks, you were gone. Migs was a saint, and i am almost glad hes not there realy when im nobling him.

DeletedUser

wall, i am not asking for flaws, i am asking for information...read my post, i take things objectivly, if you wanna post slander against another tribe then go ahead, but dont give information as well as your opinion, to me that is useless...

To all who are interested in the paper, i am working on it as we speak, may as well get this thread on topic instead of all this hissy fitting...

DeletedUser

Cool, im looking forward to a paper, witha bit of info and guts in it....Should hit up some small tribes aswell, and put some of them in it, even get them posting in here.

Its a big old world, and im sure theres more happening than just a fight in k55... just need some guys to hit you up.

Good luck on that, hope we get something soon.

DeletedUser51390

wall, i am not asking for flaws, i am asking for information...read my post, i take things objectivly, if you wanna post slander against another tribe then go ahead, but dont give information as well as your opinion, to me that is useless...

To all who are interested in the paper, i am working on it as we speak, may as well get this thread on topic instead of all this hissy fitting...

:lol: the only one throwing a hissy fit about it is you:icon_confused:

I made some comments and you got all ansty..it involved many tribes and pimpf of hawks didnt mind, brett didnt mind it either coming from detox.

You asked for something from my tribe i said something. sry its not up to your standards but what would you rather me say?

is this better:

Yesterday in who? IFY invited us all over for a tea party but when we got there he was out of tea, that silly silly guy. SO instead we decided to watch a few films, Pimpjam wanted to watch the notebook but we told him that was for sissies so instead we choose to watch Braveheart followed by Mongol.

I opted for a game up strip poker which didnt go aswell as planned. Lady in pink, rachel, georgia, ladylaine, and huamulan all backed out of the game and left a sausage fest...there reason for such things was they dont like interent nerds:icon_redface:

There you bobbert hope thats what you were looking for :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wall, you are such a sweet heart...i always had you down for a Titanic kinda guy...

DeletedUser

To be fair, i never said i didnt mind it.....but i would have thought the best way to give the info would be through a PM, otherwise it wont be much of a newsletter, just a summary of the forum.

The news letter will have to include news that is outside of this forum.

DeletedUser51390

Lol wall, u have u have alot of info lol

you are correct sir..

This just in go giants has just started launchin axe speed attacks from 58 hours out :icon_biggrin:

wall, you are such a sweet heart...i always had you down for a Titanic kinda guy...

You mena you dont like titanic:icon_confused:

I love that movie :lol:...for serious