forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7126

Unread #4 Yesterday, 21:56 Top
As have already been explained in the poll thread, we made a poll to evaluate the general opinion. However, the poll was too even to be deciding on it's own, so other circumstances determined the course of action.

instead of locking thread jirki, why dont you give a real answer instead of this crap? "other circumstances"???
its not about being to even. majority should win in a vote dont matter if its by one!!!!!!!

next time a president gets elected and i dont like the outcome ill just assign a president stating the votes were to close....lol what a joke

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Unread #4 Yesterday, 21:56 Top
As have already been explained in the poll thread, we made a poll to evaluate the general opinion. However, the poll was too even to be deciding on it's own, so other circumstances determined the course of action.

instead of locking thread jirki, why dont you give a real answer instead of this crap? "other circumstances"???
its not about being to even. majority should win in a vote dont matter if its by one!!!!!!!

next time a president gets elected and i dont like the outcome ill just assign a president stating the votes were to close....lol what a joke

We did however nowhere state the poll would be deciding, nor that we would go with whatever the outcome was. It was a poll to determine the general opinion, not having it be decisive, especially not when it was as even as it was. Had there been a real majority (2/3rds against, then it could well been decisive). But now it wasn't, it was even and thus it was merely another thing to weight into the decision. Simple as that. I've explained it before, and it gets tiresome to repeat the same thing over and over.

You can't possibly think that every time there's a vote in real life, everyone will go by what it decides. It's quite a difference between a presidental election, where it's confirmed since before that the outcome will be what you go with, and a opinion vote where it's only made to evaluate the general opinion.

But, as also stated, there is a discussion thread for it, so go post there instead of posting a new thread here, where it does not even belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.