FOSt tribe looking for expansion

mike62

We are what is left of the AOP we have merged with 2 other tribes and formed FOSt- Followers of Sun-Tzu

We are looking for members to help strengthen us if you check our tribal profiles you wil be able to choose which section you wish to join
We have an out of game forum where we all meet up to chat and enjoy each others company we now have a different outlook on the game and ill not be bullied anymore so please message me ingame for an invite to join us and before you go and check, Yes we are a family tribe

DeletedUser

I is in new tribe with 2 other players. We is the W18 Krewsade and we wood be grate adishun to your tribel famly.

DeletedUser

I is in new tribe with 2 other players. We is the W18 Krewsade and we wood be grate adishun to your tribel famly.

Family tribes are easy to overturn, even with crusaders like us in it, also WHEN we go to war with that large tribe that I have been telling you about:icon_rolleyes::icon_twisted:, our likely downfall would cause a chain reaction to all tribes associated with ours.

DeletedUser

Oh okay you is probly rite this looks gay. We shood find us a sistur tribe and let them does all our dirti work and sind us resorsis.

DeletedUser

Oh okay you is probly rite this looks gay. We shood find us a sistur tribe and let them does all our dirti work and sind us resorsis.

Oh god I laughed at your idiocracy what is it with you and lack of grammar and theorys of how to play TW not to mention your southen american indoctrination :D

Anyway on topic: I dont wish to join :S