Four Magnificent Tribes of World 20

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
World 20, I love you guys!!!!

Now we want to know the history of the the surviving tribes of endworld...................:)

There are four...

PRIME
SAW
SPARTA
KONA

Is it just skill of the Dukes:icon_cool: or the members dedication to the game :icon_cool:

World 20 I love you guys please give opinions and comments..ehehhhehehe..I know our forums is dying but we could do something about it!!

Happy Life!!

DeletedUser

I don't understand how this is the end of the world....

There are 4 main tribes left, and none of those tribes are going to just disappear over a week, or even a month. Hell, it might take more than a year to take out any of the top 4 except maybe KONO(no offense intended to KONO, it's just the other 3 are much bigger than them).

As I see it, this world has only just begun, unless there is a massive delete between one of the tribes.

DeletedUser

Well, I think that none of those tribe will actually be and win w20 into the end. But I assume those 4 will exist and dominate w20 for at least 1 year from now on. After that.. war defeat, disband or merge .. who knows, all things is possible. As Ampac say: is all about dukes and how how active their members of their tribe can be.

DeletedUser82372

Well, I think that none of those tribe will actually be and win w20 into the end. But I assume those 4 will exist and dominate w20 for at least 1 year from now on. After that.. war defeat, disband or merge .. who knows, all things is possible. As Ampac say: is all about dukes and how how active their members of their tribe can be.

I can talk for Sparta and assure you we won't be going anywhere soon.

Activity is awesome, we've had the most daily conquers for the week and we have caught up with SAW. Soon we'll be no.2 :)

Cheers, GRASEN(jx)

DeletedUser

Seems as though sparta has decided to target me as one of the lowest pointed players on W20 and so far have managed to take 6 villages and lose several nukes and nobles along the way.. Guess I will soon be a ghost and distant memory on W20 so it has been a fun ride and enjoyed the time and knowledge gained there.. Have fun all and keep up the good fight don't let 20 end with out a major global fight..

DeletedUser82372

Seems as though sparta has decided to target me as one of the lowest pointed players on W20 and so far have managed to take 6 villages and lose several nukes and nobles along the way.. Guess I will soon be a ghost and distant memory on W20 so it has been a fun ride and enjoyed the time and knowledge gained there.. Have fun all and keep up the good fight don't let 20 end with out a major global fight..

It was more than six villages i took, and you are no target of mine anymore....you got lucky Prime wants to finally test our spartan skills :)