Four V Kush

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
War name: Rune wars

Declaration:
Greetings Four and 350

I would like to first begin that it is nothing personal against your tribes. Kush family and four family has not exchanged any aggression towards one another. I was hoping that the runes would spawn in our K to allow us a chance to fight a final war between our tribes; this is not the case and because of this Kush has a slim chance of winning this world unless we at lease try to fight. I know it seems insane being outnumbered 10-1......but I speak for all my mates, WE FEAR NO TRIBES.

As many of four/350 know, Kush/Mad has been at war going on 5 weeks. We have held our ground verses a greater opponent being out numbered 5-1. But recently Mad is now at war with Four and looks to be losing ground fast. If Kush does nothing then we basically will witness four winning this world and all that kush has done will be for nothing.

Personally I didn’t start this world to just build villages for fun and watch another tribe claim victory, I believe I speak for all my tribe on this. Personally I refuse to lose this world without a fight. I am not a hugger nor will I ever become one. I will not hug my way to a victory. So long as my account is alive I will make sure this world is prolonged until Kush can possibly position ourselves for a chance at victory.

So to honor breaking our Nap agreement we will have a 7 day cool down to allow both tribes to situate our tribes for war.

No Kush or Kush2 will (scout, attack, or fake) any four/350 until the 7th day of war. I will expect the same from four/350. But if your tribes break this cool down agreement then there is nothing we can do but force to engage before the 7th day.

May the best tribe have victory between us. Let us all have fun and enjoy this game for what it is.......WAR.

..........Please play tribal wars responsibility and do not tag incomings while driving or operating heavy machinery. Please remember this is a game and do not let it affect your real life with work and family.

I look forward to our troops meeting in battles.

No Limit 817
General of the Kush armies.

No Limit 817 is having technical difficulties with the TW forums and is unable to post.

I had actually seen this coming once a few of us had incoming Kush support to former MAD villages. Even started writing something up but got beaten to the punch.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Love the attitude Kush. Much respect wishing for a Great War (spectators view)

burner101

Mass Recruiters vs True Warriors. Time to slaughter the herd. Go Kush!

Rabid Otter

Kush,
may the force be with you :)
kick some botty and sort out this corrupt world

DeletedUser122581

I know you meant to say booty, but in regards to a member of Four, botty probably isnt too far from the truth :rolleyes:

Corey Taylor

red.png
montanamaniac Left 04th October 2018 - 02:05 left Kush 2

green.png
montanamaniac Joined 04th October 2018 - 07:04 joined 350

:(

burner101

Side 1:
Tribes: Kush, Kush 2
Side 2:
Tribes: Four, 350

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 311
Side 2: 1,017
Difference: 706

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 8
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,065,184
Side 2: 5,028,569
Difference: 3,963,385

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,136
Side 2: 47,853
Difference: 109,283

chart

After a few days, here is a good look at the war.

DeletedUser122576

1DuNnpy

Take a look at how for needs spies even when they are 10x times biger.
HEY FOUR YOU COULD ATLEAST LEARN YOUR SPIES SOME MANNERS! OR YOU TEACHED THEM TO INSULT TOO?

Attachments

• bla.png
    bla.png
    855.9 KB · Views: 41

Corey Taylor

"I delete every reports coming my way to reduce confusion bro, please jeeeeez u guys"

Yikes, its so obvious so he's just trolling.

DeletedUser122408

To all the one’s leaving kush/k2 to move to four/350... we all see you and we notice how weak you are.

DeletedUser122581

What can you expect, Four saw the world was becoming a somewhat even fight and they know they cant handle that, gotta be 2 to 1 or theyll lose :(

DeletedUser117306

Why would anyone join 350 at this point... I mean just giving a free win to Four... a win that you are not going to taste because you are part of the academy tribe and only one tribe can win.

That's a pretty smart move lol

350, Vamp, TFBS, Fourba and all other academy tribes should just man up and fight instead of being Four's little toys... meh, I guess they like it that way.