free account or share account with =BOB=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

looking for an account to share with someone from the tribe =BOB=, played this world, =BOB= should remember me, if there is an account i can share or own, message me please, and thanks

DeletedUser67103

HAHAHAHAA

I cant beleive ur trying to return!!!
hey if U want u and me can Co-play my account!
i have quitted,but might return so what do u say?
!BM!

DeletedUser

im down bigmist, just one problem i believe me and you both live in Southern California right? and only reason i wanna return is, i miss fighting SubV and all that, i know SubV will dominate this world, but i just wanna be back in action =), but bigmist even so i think we can get around our problem if wat i remember is correect

DeletedUser67103

well Yea we can the account is a lil beat up,but u and me can work out times and most likely u will be on it more than me as im at War in W48 as im in SubV thier,but hey if u have skype add me "BigMIst642" or just PM me here on the externals!!!

LETS TALK!

we have 2 days or so before the account gets deleted!!!
!BM!

DeletedUser

hmmm, interesting tid bit here. BigMist you didn't tell me last night that you were having someone who bad mouthed me on his profile coplay you last night when you asked me to stop on your account. Gotta think this through now.

DeletedUser

for you to be joining back you would be fighting subv

1 where do you plan to go as you will die faster then before
2 you would be fighting friends

DeletedUser67103

Well Sockit i aint worried im open for any wars,but at least we will put up a fight and have fun doing so!

yes bobo we will be fighting anyone and my friends,but i want to have fun for a lil while!

well sockit think about it,but imma still be here and will be ready for anything...lol
!BM!

DeletedUser

This thread is toooo funny. Capitan, please take an account in =BoB= so I can whoop you around so more, I do enjoy beating up on you and read your profile trying to bad mouth me. I'll even give you a weeks notice so you can get stacked ahead of time by =BoB=, that is if the people in =BoB= can put their individual interests aside and start acting like a tribe instead of watching their leaders/larger members get picked off. First was merab, then maxio, then sancus and rogelou el aniqlidador, and astarte 31. Wonder who will be next?

DeletedUser

lol the whole tribe. bob dropped off the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.