Free account

DeletedUser83413

Nothing special, just a small account (250kish) That I am not using, I gave it up a while ago, but on the rules of it not being used to the good of modwar, or W.O.H, I recently got told that this is what was happening...

Don't get me wrong, it's not an account you'll be able to keep for long, but long enough for someone to mess with them a little, without them finding out who you are...

PM me for details. :)

DeletedUser

Nerevar Indoril
Opponents defeated: 14.205.670 (192.)

Only thing keeping it around is moral I would say. But feel free ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83413

Nerevar Indoril
Opponents defeated: 14.205.670 (192.)

Only thing keeping it around is moral I would say. But feel free to keep trying ;)

Don't get me wrong, it's not an account you'll be able to keep for long, but long enough for someone to mess with them a little, without them finding out who you are...

I think I already covered that part. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah 25 vills, max 15 nukes maybe? Good luck 'messing with us a little.' o_O Pointless thread, just delete the account and move on mate.

DeletedUser83413

If no-one wants it, that's my plan, I don't care about it, just, well, you know... Thought I'd ask. :)

DeletedUser

Nerevar, you can gift me the villages. I'll realy mess up those ModWar guys with those villages. They'll never see it coming... :D

DeletedUser83413

Ah, too much effort for that, it would involve me playing. :p

DeletedUser83413

well no-one seems interested, I'm just deleting it and this post (if I can, I'm not really sure and can't be bothered to go back and look but can be bothered to write this, don't ask me why, it's just how it is.) if I can't can a mod or someone do it please?

Thanks. :)