FREE or FU & RIE

DeletedUser

No no Harry....I'm thinking that Frogs will revolt against FREE and takeover the SE... :lol:

DeletedUser74857

My money is still on ~ONE~. I swear they'll make a huge comeback

DeletedUser83060

Scary :icon_biggrin: Its not like we sleep in these villages :lol:

I do!...
sleeping-smiley-012.gif

DeletedUser

This thread isnt FREE vs the world, its FREE vs Fearus/RIE.

I believe you missed the point of Queens post, let me elaborate

If and i do mean IF, RIE and FU were to turn there focus on FREE, this would in no way shape or form make those you have been fighting up to present to stop what they are doing. In fact it would get all of them hyped up that much more to push on.

SO whether this thread is about the title, the fact is, IF, this were to happen, the rest of TNE, ONE, and whoever else is out there to hit FREE that much harder and with a lot more of a success rate. So Queen's statement is correct and should also be included since it would obviously be a big factor in what would happen IF RIE and FU declared on FREE

DeletedUser79686

well this war has come to play. can someone also do a stat for this using the mention of tribes.
i guess it would be free vs furie now, plus the world. but dont think u can add in FHS.
is that right?

jesseiam2

It wouldnt impact the stats one way or the others if you include a tribe that isnt actually fighting.

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Side 2:
Tribes: FU-RIE, FURIE, FearUs, *RIE*, -RIE-, =V=, ~FHS~, SoS, BOA, tit

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,332
Side 2: 821
Difference: 511

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,584,690
Side 2: 7,840,348
Difference: 4,744,342

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Side 2:
Tribes: FU-RIE, FURIE, FearUs, *RIE*, -RIE-, =V=, ~FHS~, SoS, BOA, tit

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,176
Side 2: 1,162
Difference: 3,014

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,444,557
Side 2: 11,070,590
Difference: 28,373,967

chart

These stats do not include players booted from those tribes and conquered after.

DeletedUser79686

Difference: 511

i wonder how long this war will go on...im guessing a good year at least.
and that is if it stays like this.
current tribes, those who dont quit, Or any other ppl changing tribes and stuff like that.
but we all know things can change quickly in tw, like that difference in villages taken.
kinda like the stock market, there is gains and losses. Its how you protect the gains and make up for the losses in the long run.

Thanks Again.

QG