Free trading

DeletedUser

I can't send my tribe members resources:icon_sad:
Can anyone solve this, or explain why it's not longer possible?

DeletedUser

they're not allowing it so that people can't join late and be built up by tribe members and have huge boosts for being outside the core.

You can start sending on July second I think

DeletedUser

That's it, now I understand. Shouldn't a maximum distance of four hours be a better idea. Or regions where people can't receive resources?

DeletedUser

it would be, but that's not how they decided to do it. Actually it really hurts alot of players.

Farms can't bribe their way out of being farmed, players can't send joke resources etc. it's really just a pain.

DeletedUser

I honestly hate how it is.

I remember world 2, where I would have farms send me 80% of their resources and not be my farms anymore. Saved me time and the odd losses of Axes/LC. I was able to blackmail hundreds of villages. If I was actively farming every village I blackmailed, It would take me an entire day to send out one wave of attacks. Good times.

DeletedUser

Geico can't activate our resource insurance policy either :(

DeletedUser

Unfortunately those that used free trade to cheat have spoiled valid strategies and tribe cooperation for everyone else.

DeletedUser

*nods* it's a policy I tried to use on a few of my farms and they said they couldn't :( I was very annoyed. then they became inactive because I kept killing their troops and farming them. In the end it hurt both my resource income AND my nobling targets.