FREE TRIBE: Serious Applications Only

DeletedUser

I think if you wait long enough, a certain Donald Trump will be out of a job. You could always ask him.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I'll play, give me your most messed up frontline acccount plz :D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dry tribe is crumbling slowly, its just a matter of time before everything becomes irreversible, i think no leader is stepping up in Dry. Maybe there is a leader but from the looks of it he or she is not doing anything to stop their fall.

DeletedUser117534

Players in the coalition shouldn't be to hard on themselves. Four weeks ago you were landing a decent OP in Red Cup and no one would have expected for so many things to go wrong.

Firstly OBEY defended it really well, the whole tribe worked on it for long few days allowing you to cap only a handful of villages which was a disaster considering the amount of trains you sent. Obey leadership knew that it wasn't about the villages but about crushing your morale, showing that we will deflect anything that is thrown at us and we will do it again and again.
In around the same time Trex has left and that was another massive blow for you. Trex and Jake were the most important players on W96, if not for their efforts the world would have been OBEY's by now. I am glad we haven't recruited them even though we knew that will hurt us.
Trex had a lot of charisma that held WET together, it was impossible for any player/leader to replace such loss. It all snowballed real fast and you several accounts went inactive in two week. Now I heard there are more internal issues, Incoming Impact caused some players to leave. If you can't have unity in the tribe how can you fight us on equal terms.

Paul Mintyfresh is a very good player, very experienced, skilled and charismatic, it would be great addition to Dry, he could definitely give the tribe some stability and boost morale and give Obey hard time.

I know Obey players shit talk a lot on externals, but after hearing others trolling us for last 5 months we all want give a bit back. You may say we are arrogant but to be honest most of players don't even check externals and don't give a damn. All they are interested in is finishing what we have started, the tribe has a lot of motivation right now, enough to play for another 6 months if we have to. It feels good to be in the offensive for once.

Good luck to Dry and whoever decides to stay.

DeletedUser121444

The part about mint couldnt be further from the truth but please accept him in your ranks anyway I'd love to see this world end even faster :)

Once you have dont forget to tell us which account he's on so we can send him some attacks. He'll beg and whine for some support which he wont get and then he'll contact the enemy to let them know his villages are free game!
However, he wont do that before having sent an email to the entire tribe insulting them all and getting a perma ban in the process..

Please tell me which account he's on, I need some drama

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
The part about mint couldnt be further from the truth but please accept him in your ranks anyway I'd love to see this world end even faster :)

Once you have dont forget to tell us which account he's on so we can send him some attacks. He'll beg and whine for some support which he wont get and then he'll contact the enemy to let them know his villages are free game!
However, he wont do that before having sent an email to the entire tribe insulting them all and getting a perma ban in the process..

Please tell me which account he's on, I need some drama

A) I was joking

B) I suspect you're mixing me with 'mintcream' who is rather notorious as i have never done any of those things ever lol. I think he was the leader of @night maybe? Something like that anyway

Also thank you for the kind words nest <3

Last edited:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
mintyfresh has stepped up.. as has ogill. it may be suggested that you all follow their lead and get a good tribe together.. less criticism and more support. or simply delete yr accounts. commit seppuku before obey take your villas.
the time is now. !!

DeletedUser116552

Can I join?

I promise to hit delete once the going gets tough and I finally get some incomings.

DeletedUser92554

A) I was joking

B) I suspect you're mixing me with 'mintcream' who is rather notorious as i have never done any of those things ever lol. I think he was the leader of @night maybe? Something like that anyway

Also thank you for the kind words nest <3

I think he's talking about the person that was on the OLG (one last goodbye) account who I believe went by Mint (or GOD if you asked him who he was). We all know how crazy he got.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll play, give me your most messed up frontline acccount plz :D
Yeah, so you can change the email and password and hijack the account. You dirty old pud.

Edit: Actually disregard. You're Minty Fresh, not Mint Cream haha