Free Villages in K36

DeletedUser

This post is to all you tribal warriors who are looking for a new home. If you wish to move to a continent close to the rim without so much as a fight, look no further. I introduce you Lunacy. Most of us are gifted at barb nobling who have yet to realize the benefit of a stable in a defensive village. Why yes, we have mastered the mailbox. We must have in order to ask you such thought provoking questions as "why are you attacking me?" after we noble the barb next to your main.
Come to think of it, Stupidity might have been more accurate than Lunacy, but changing the name takes time...time that would be better used on activities like the counting game on the forums. As for farming, we leave that to our agricultural experts...we need the time to count to 100 before we get rimmed.

So, in summary, if you wish to take a few dozen villages without so much as a slap in return, feel free to drop by...seriously we can't do anything about it.

DeletedUser

lol, pretty funny, yea whats with all these barb nobelers on this world. holy smokies !!

netjakdim

Most of us are gifted at barb nobling.

Dang and I have to work so hard to defeat the barbs I must track you down so you can tell me the secret to pwning them. There are so many of them out there and I am just but one lowly little account trying to overthrow them and bring about a decent monacrum of civilazation to this world.