Free vs ~U~

DeletedUser

Free has declared war on ~U~ for farming on their "turf". Best of luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

54 Minutes has past and Look at the total W54 Concern over Free's Declaration on the 16th ranked tribe.... Yay Free!!! Your The Bestest Tribe Ever!

I'll look forward to some Morale induced Free OD-D over the next few weeks.

Notes to Self:
-Insulting the tribe that is 13x your size is probably not the smartest move.
- Dust Off the Auto Tagger and Tac Timer and let's get ready for some Fake Parties....

DeletedUser

I am going to have to converse with my attorney on that... <whisper> <whisper> <whisper>

That's correct someone has said free ODD.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, however I wish more luck to ~U~, Free is going to kick ass :)

DeletedUser

and exactly the stats you would expect from free....

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Free
Side 2:
Tribes: ~U~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,879
Difference: 7,879

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 37,475
Difference: 37,475

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser100313

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Omg, they only have 1 conquer, they must really suck now because they are much bigger!

Or, maybe they just don't see this as a war, or maybe even most ~U~ villages are even to small to noble?

DeletedUser

Lol

Well these guys were part of WIN! before, there probably thinking about who to merge.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

LMAO guys... some guys wanted to get a war declaration out... so i made one... we have a half the members and 6.5 times the points... i think only one member of us is attacking you.... but if you want a few k off attacks we can arrange that, we are just cleaning up the k.

DeletedUser

... we have a half the members and 6.5 times the points...

I always like this argument. Our members wanted a war... So we started one for Turds and guffaws. Then we poke fun of the K68 tribe with a MUCH later start than the Jewels from Patryn/Pluto/LMS/Patron/Win! but hey you are in the top 10 as a tribe so you must have talent...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Omg, they only have 1 conquer, they must really suck now because they are much bigger!

Or, maybe they just don't see this as a war, or maybe even most ~U~ villages are even to small to noble?

you declare war on any tribe you should have more then 1 village taken. :icon_rolleyes:

even if it is jsut for shit's and giggles only 1 village?

DeletedUser

Zachary...
Let's wait for the response we have bigger fish to fry like Zombie... That'll explain their stellar statistics against the lowly Unknown folks...

DeletedUser

Actually we have a lot better villages to take than Unknown's little 4k pointers... Also yes we have been concentrating on Zombie... We made xanath quit or atleast let greeny start to internal his villages due to our op. But if you want we can organize an op on any or you guys down south if you want the attention so bad. But we will just cat your villages to make them farms, cause they are not worth the coins to noble them.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 509
Side 2: 358
Difference: 151

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,380,237
Side 2: 1,969,919
Difference: 2,410,318

chart

Side 1: 127,168
Side 2: 9,910
Difference: 117,258

chart

Better? Still no op done and 16-1. Didnt do any research as I am no where near them but I believe that 1 is a re-enoblement...

DeletedUser

I would hope that 6x the Villages and 7X the total in Points would equate to something similar. Anything less and you guys Fail.

Keep Pounding that chest for those mighty stats.

DeletedUser

I would hope that 6x the Villages and 7X the total in Points would equate to something similar. Anything less and you guys Fail.

Keep Pounding that chest for those mighty stats.

I am not the one who started this forum nor did I post on it to boast stats as their is only 4 members of our's attacking. I am only posting here cause I will not lay back and have you guys try and bash on Free since you have never met any of the members nor actually been at war with any of them. Only some zombie members have and I wouldn't even call that a war. I send 4 second trains using FF and don't even time nukes on Xanath and I take the village... So I am waiting for a big war to come along and we will show you our skill.

DeletedUser

I have met a few of your members and have played with them... Or semblances of them.

Jul 02
02:05 Free has offered peace to the tribe.

But this thread can probably be closed due to the bold words above.

DeletedUser100669

As with any war or such deceleration, they're is always a lot that happens in the background before any real hostilities begin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well from what i know, Free r warring with a lot of rim tribes, consolidating their position.
And so warring with the remnents of Zombie and few othr tribes, including ~U~. Anyways only few players r involved with attacks and noblings, the rest r not bothered it seems. But anyways, i hope ~U~ will get their act together and put up some fight.