Free Writing Thread

Repinski

​So in other words you're saying your post count should be 0?

DeletedUser

No, I'm saying one should not post in specific forums because those forums boost their post count; and conversely ignore forums that do not boost post counts.

DeletedUser

I saw you recruit only on a fraction of the GD forums you posted counting in.

Strange.

DeletedUser

All of the threads I posted in only had like three active members. You, Wolf and Trol.

Asylum Escapee

GD's are garbage. Its just ratetheplayer/ratethesignature/counting/ect.

And you cant even count to a decent number in your counting threads.

OT may not always be the pinnacle of intellectual thought, but it is far and above anything in GD

anyways Im going to leave before the smell of you guys gets all over me

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Atleast when we try to argue something we don't use the same old shitty 'Hurr ur post wasn't gud 4/10 but i cant not fink of sum fing to say bak so i wull juts trwhy n trololol u'

DeletedUser

Atleast when we try to argue something we don't use the same old shitty 'Hurr ur post wasn't gud 4/10 but i cant not fink of sum fing to say bak so i wull juts trwhy n trololol u'

At least I know the history of the world and so can make arguments like when we trolled Asylum in a rating thread near the start, hence why I only use it with him.

Not like I've been answering all thread, but you got all butthurt.

Whatever, 3/10 on trolling substance. Guess you gotta work on your quality instead of your quantity.

omg lyk i hat u 4 argun by usig histeeriii gawed

DeletedUser

And screw you sidd, franky, and so on. You don't exist.

Franky doesn't exist
emoticon-00122-itwasntme.gif

DeletedUser

But then again, does anyone who serves the side of evil on GvE actually exist? Are they not just puppets of evil?