Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazz1984

how about soap v win anything official or just soap attacking de-fects

DeletedUser37628

Nothing official between soap and WIN!

People in Free can probably do a better job explaining than I can :p I might make a post in a few days if none of them have said anything.

DeletedUser

Indeed. I wonder if the players who left Soap to form pr0 (then fleed to WIN! once they got attacked) have anything to do with this new development.

DeletedUser

It is a long story why we formed Free and I do not want to go into all the detail but one of the main problems was all the merging and hugging the leaders of Win! was doing by recruiting the members of Zombie on our front. Also jimmy(heresxwolfman) is doing some stuff that none of us believe should be done but I do not want to be revealing any of their plans.

Blake

DeletedUser

It really is quite sad to see Patryn/Win! start to break down. I thought they had a pretty firm grasp on the goings on in w54.

DeletedUser

It really is quite sad to see Patryn/Win! start to break down. I thought they had a pretty firm grasp on the goings on in w54.

Don't think they'll break down, I guess some players didn't like how WIN! was doing and they wanted more action. Doesn't mean WIN! is doomed or anything, they're still rank #1 :)

DeletedUser

Indeed. I wonder if the players who left Soap to form pr0 (then fleed to WIN! once they got attacked) have anything to do with this new development.

No we don't nor did we flee to win once we got attacked.

DeletedUser

Mioghtymuncher write me a message with what time zone you are in and past experiences I am sure I can find something for you if qualified.

Blake

DeletedUser

Why would you want to be in that tribe?
They made it cause they had nowhere to expand, and they are using "we don't like win!'s tactics" as a cover.
I haven't even played in 2 months and I can see that.
If you're going to pull something like this, be tough enough to say it.

Plus, according to their bio "we are made in memory of Pluto!!!"
Three exclamation marks? Just a tad childish. 4-5 of the members weren't even in Pluto to begin with, so I don't see why you would want to be led by that!!!

See what I did there?

DeletedUser

Childish? And we are the ones with pokemon on our sig.

See what I did there?

Blake

DeletedUser

I find it hard to take Free seriously with Maker on their profile. ^^

HeftySmurf

Im sure I have seen ampac use this power coup tactic before, basing himself dirtiness by players so he cannot be targettee by war to escape what he sees as a large one approaching

DeletedUser

Obviously the real story with this is new leadership entered into the picture and they/he/She was not as capable as original Patryn Leadership. Granted all the Mighty HUNG members who merged have some animosity towards getting raped by Pluto and Patryn.

The real brains of the tribe was always Pactli and he most likely faded into the R/L.

Too bad really as they could have been a wire to wire winner.

Time will tell what aberration the tribe will evolve into as the struggle for dominance unfolds.

Oh well... I guess the rest of us will have to start drinking the Kool-Aid or whatever Punch offers us...

Status
Not open for further replies.