Fremen? Getting a bit more than bargained for

*THE ROCK*

If you are used to nobling inactives and nubs, I guess things are a little different when the other tribe starts to fight back.

Vlad, you are a n00b!! Get some more help or give up mate, your noble trains are appalling.
At least grow some :cata::cata:'s and prove yourself first.

Getting your inactive members to waste all their nukes on us before you noble them out, is still not helping you!

48 nobles to noble 3 villages successfully.. Hmmm?? You get the wooden spoon mate.

Side 1:
Tribes: P-Ctrl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 18
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123,698
Side 2: 104,510
Difference: 19,188

chart

DeletedUser

huh, its geting more interesting .

But wait, there is more to come...

DeletedUser

Looks a close contest at the moment.... Underdogs have the upper-hand which is always great to see.

Good luck Rock...

DeletedUser

If you are used to nobling inactives and nubs, I guess things are a little different when the other tribe starts to fight back.

Vlad, you are a n00b!! Get some more help or give up mate, your noble trains are appalling.
At least grow some :cata::cata:'s and prove yourself first.

Getting your inactive members to waste all their nukes on us before you noble them out, is still not helping you!

48 nobles to noble 3 villages successfully.. Hmmm?? You get the wooden spoon mate.

Side 1:
Tribes: P-Ctrl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 18
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 123,698
Side 2: 104,510
Difference: 19,188

chart

You wouldn't be talking so much if you hadn't joined a tribe that welcomes refugees and then throws every defensive troop they have into supporting his villages.

And those conquers of yours have all come from our inactive members. Maybe you guys should grow a pair.

*THE ROCK*

You wouldn't be talking so much if you hadn't joined a tribe that welcomes refugees and then throws every defensive troop they have into supporting his villages.

And those conquers of yours have all come from our inactive members. Maybe you guys should grow a pair.

How long have you been inactive for VLAD???

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: *THE ROCK*

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Vlad Hark

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 43,056
Side 2: 46,115
Difference: 3,059

chart

DeletedUser

You guys talk big, but by the end of the week you will have my undivided attention. I PROMISE you guys will be on the rim by the middle of june ( i would want to say the end of may but i didn't want to come off TOO cocky)

*THE ROCK*

You guys talk big, but by the end of the week you will have my undivided attention. I PROMISE you guys will be on the rim by the middle of june ( i would want to say the end of may but i didn't want to come off TOO cocky)

Not talking big. Just dont like bullies... I dont think anyone does.

DeletedUser

Omen is going to see In comings from me.

What happened to the topic? I move that this thread gets closed. Or people stay on topic, I want to see fremen vrs CATs

Make up your mind.. lol

DeletedUser

Not talking big. Just dont like bullies... I dont think anyone does.

[spoil]If you feel you are being bullied, feel free to contact Childline at 0800 11 11. You can call ChildLine at any time to speak to a counsellor. Calls are free and confidential. For more details please visit www.ChildLine.org.uk.[/spoil]

I hope this helps you out :icon_wink:.

Thirdblood

doing a pretty dam good job of not just holding off fremen but fightin back

DeletedUser88837

Good luck to both sides, but Ill always root for the underdog. :)

DeletedUser

I've made my mind, apparently I need to focus on this scrub tribe before any other action, they are however doing a great job of entombments on our inactive player and re taking villages.

DeletedUser

Ha HA i knew this was comming i got to root for my old tribe GO P-CTRL, sad to say but most those villages are Khomuls not many others still doing mighty good i like to see how these new players are working wehre are the orginals after Ellen left we fell apart. i cant count 10 people i remember when i was in not good.

*THE ROCK*

[spoil]If you feel you are being bullied, feel free to contact Childline at 0800 11 11. You can call ChildLine at any time to speak to a counsellor. Calls are free and confidential. For more details please visit www.ChildLine.org.uk.[/spoil]

I hope this helps you out :icon_wink:.

:icon_biggrin: Ha Ha, thankyou De Rante the counselors were very helpful.. I am not sure their methods will work on this sort of Pest.
~~Looking for something with more of an aggressive approach..

I can not and have not said it has been an easy run so far. The guys are sticking together and working together well, it is nice to see the new guys to the game pulling it together against an experienced tribe like Fremen.

Vlad has tightened up his trains nicely, I feel slightly honored having them to come much tighter.

It doesnt matter how tight your trains are Vlad, when your wristwatch runs on MS, three seconds from the last noble till the support is eternity :icon_twisted:

In my opinion, Fremen should make sure their back door is locked before they go concentrating all their efforts on the front. You never know what monsters are lurking in the dark.. Especially sharing such a tight relationship like they do with R4KI.

I've made my mind, apparently I need to focus on this scrub tribe before any other action, they are however doing a great job of entombments on our inactive player and re taking villages.

Please dont lower yourself to name calling, threats, and excuses etc. You are a fairly respected player, via your tribemates and enemy alike. You have great stats, the ODA is impressive. Let us still believe you are someone, instead of a trash talking idiot.

Your stats speak for themselves, dont ruin it by posting anymore.

Last edited: