Fremen? Getting a bit more than bargained for

DeletedUser

Well, seems like the rest of Fremen will follow sooner or later, with the pressure against them being turned up. Only a matter of time till the crack I think, I think the top players will go to R4ki, the rest will either just be eaten by those that went to R4ki, P-CTRL, Omen, and any other tribes. or the rest of those players will join up with some of these other tribes..only time will tell..this is just my prediction lol.

The current active Fremen members really aren't worth to be picked up. If I'd be any closer, I'd noble them.

Heck, leave that place alone for a month and it'll be full of barbarians.

*THE ROCK*

I must say, I am a little disappointed that Btardlolumad deleted his account before our timed landing.

Opening his back door, and hearing the rumbling of our nukes on his doorstep..
Although we maybe still smashing troops, it is always more satisfying hitting a live target...
Listening to their screams as they bleed villages left and right.. :icon_evil::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Btardlolumad, I hope you enjoy your taste of the hereafter, I am just disappointed I did not get to hand deliver it to you.

Side 1:
Tribes: P-Ctrl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 29
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 276,146
Side 2: 175,742
Difference: 100,404

chart

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I must say, I am a little disappointed that Btardlolumad deleted his account before our timed landing.

Btardlolumad Should have known he was full of hot air ! What a coward , thats a real nancy thing to do ... All that big talk and turns out he was just a backstabbing coward !
<3

DeletedUser

i predict P-CTRL will throw fremen off and when they rebuild might try on cats (Unkown right now) R4KI will be fighting one and omen all those tribes giving P-CTRL a advantage to getting Fremens old area then soon almost the whole woirld will go against R4KI and soon if R4KI falls it will be a world war for the core.

DeletedUser

P-Ctrl are now in my top 3 favorite tribes :)

Keep up the good work ROCK... Half of that tribe got banned for trying to multi attack you, reap your deserved rewards

DeletedUser

i predict P-CTRL will throw fremen off and when they rebuild might try on cats (Unkown right now) R4KI will be fighting one and omen all those tribes giving P-CTRL a advantage to getting Fremens old area then soon almost the whole woirld will go against R4KI and soon if R4KI falls it will be a world war for the core.
CATS merged into Omen.

Omen already has members attacking Fremen

DeletedUser

p-ctrl is a well organized tribe i can see them doing well in the long run

DeletedUser

their big CON is all those new TW members that many new can be hard to handle.

DeletedUser

Fremen doesnt seem to be hard tribe to beat either, I just got a village from them with a fake train :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Fremen doesnt seem to be hard tribe to beat either, I just got a village from them with a fake train :icon_rolleyes:

I think with size comparison, P-CTRL are doing an awesome job

*THE ROCK*

I think with size comparison, P-CTRL are doing an awesome job

Hey I think that is a little personal.. :icon_redface: LoL

Thank you to all those who participated to make this operation against fremen, a tribe 4.2 x our size a awesome success.

I have been relieved from war operations now due to some internal issues, so I wish you guys best for the future in that area.
I believe most of you guys at P-CTRL have some great potential in the making. I just hope your future direction is put on the right path.

7 village, is a little lead. But good lead considering Size. Get a good lead, [20++villages] and that will be quite an achievement

Fremen, Step up.

Geez you are hard to impress..:icon_biggrin: 5 villages more than your quota..

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Over 20 villages right
Side 1:
Tribes: P-Ctrl P-Ctrl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 25
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 297,407
Side 2: 160,455
Difference: 136,952

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*THE ROCK* and Tony Mokbell did awesome against RBE in W22, glad to see The Rock is still kickin'

(Ohai, I know BrainTeaser IRL)

DeletedUser

As an ex-fremen member, congrats to p-ctrl. i have to admit i like how you guys are organized. although i don't really care for the rock, his leadership seems strong and your confidence gives you a bit of an edge. word of advice, don't sit on the victory too long. you'll get bored, i think that's what got fremen in the end. there are a lot of noobs here who keep saying that fremen sucked and that they took a village, etc. good for them, they kicked a tribe when it was down. i'm not saying p-ctrl didn't launch a good campaign, but it was internal issues at fremen which made it all possible. prior to and during the war, fremen lost many key players and both dukes. many other players (myself among them) were quitting as well due to boredom and real life stuff.

I personally think that if fremen had been active, something like this would have never happened. p-ctrl would have been rimmed in days. the fremen players were aggressive, experienced, and dedicated, there was also a very strong presence of leadership in the tribe. all just my two cents on the matter, i have a habit of writing eulogies for my tribes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As an ex-fremen member, congrats to p-ctrl. i have to admit i like how you guys are organized. although i don't really care for the rock, his leadership seems strong and your confidence gives you a bit of an edge. word of advice, don't sit on the victory too long. you'll get bored, i think that's what got fremen in the end. there are a lot of noobs here who keep saying that fremen sucked and that they took a village, etc. good for them, they kicked a tribe when it was down. i'm not saying p-ctrl didn't launch a good campaign, but it was internal issues at fremen which made it all possible. prior to and during the war, fremen lost many key players and both dukes. many other players (myself among them) were quitting as well due to boredom and real life stuff.
If they were kicking a tribe when it was down, I wonder what you would call what we did. We got Vlad and Muad banned, then neither came back (although I know Muad had quit prior to that). We forced Btard to delete, and we virtually tore apart Carolynpt. I believe that when P-Ctrl recruited Fremen members a few days ago, Omen vs Fremen was at something like 56-2.

I personally think that if fremen had been active, something like this would have never happened. p-ctrl would have been rimmed in days. the fremen players were aggressive, experienced, and dedicated, there was also a very strong presence of leadership in the tribe. all just my two cents on the matter, i have a habit of writing eulogies for my tribes :icon_redface:
Maybe, maybe not. We had several early conflicts with Fremen members long before this war even started. I was in two of them, one against Windrider and one against Santaslilgrl. I can honestly say that I was a better player than both of them.

Lethal Legend

Maybe, maybe not. We had several early conflicts with Fremen members long before this war even started. I was in two of them, one against Windrider and one against Santaslilgrl. I can honestly say that I was a better player than both of them.

This is laughable. As one of the people who sat your attacks were funny and in a way linked to why some of us lost interest. If you had been a challenge I among others would have stayed, the only real threat for Fremen when we were active was if R4KI had turned on us and attacked what was at the time the our nearest competitor for the West; I only wish I had saved reports of the poor nukes and timings you supplied us with. Unfortunately I am not about to pay for premium to trawl them out of the archives...flame for empty threat of exposure blah blah blah

Like it or not Real Life is one of the major factors in TW; that is what beat Fremen not the poor neighbours taking inactives. No one from CATs who moved to other tribes impressed me or would have caused problems had we stayed.

As a last note I do have respect for "THE ROCK", I have been in the same tribe before and I think the feeling is mutual.

DeletedUser

Nice how you say you sat one of the accounts and didn't even say which.

As I remember, at the time Windrider was attacking us, I was half his size and stalemated him until he gave up on CATS.

With Santa, I was nobling into a new continent in which I had no influence next to her villages.

So please, if my memory betrays me, maybe you'd be so kind as to offer specifics rather than vague generalizations as to what really happened. :icon_rolleyes:

As a side note, I find it funny that you claim that inactivity beat Fremen. I will not deny that Fremen had some inactives, but that didn't make them an inactive tribe. In the last week, I've talked to Damethian, Philofthefuture, Ghalen, and zombe, all players who have villages on a frontline with Omen. Jman also surprised me, as TWstats showed him as inactive but he defended and counter-attacked the first time I tried anything with him. I also know warnpeace and Lieutenant LT to be active players. Now if a member of the enemy tribe can personally verify that all of these members, whether it be through mail or attacks, are active, imagine how active the tribe as a whole must be.

Also take note that there is a difference between being inactive prior to the war and going inactive because of the war. Before the war, the only ones that we knew for sure were inactive were Windrider and Muaddib, the latter who wasn't even on the frontlines with us. Windrider was the only prior inactive targeted in the war. Both Btard and Vlad, who had frontlines villages, quit because of our actions, as already stated above. Carolyn seems to have quit, but its hard to tell when she (or possibly a sitter) seems to log in every now and then to half-heartedly try defending against attacks.

DeletedUser

Nice how you say you sat one of the accounts and didn't even say which.

As I remember, at the time Windrider was attacking us, I was half his size and stalemated him until he gave up on CATS.

With Santa, I was nobling into a new continent in which I had no influence next to her villages.

So please, if my memory betrays me, maybe you'd be so kind as to offer specifics rather than vague generalizations as to what really happened. :icon_rolleyes:

As a side note, I find it funny that you claim that inactivity beat Fremen. I will not deny that Fremen had some inactives, but that didn't make them an inactive tribe. In the last week, I've talked to Damethian, Philofthefuture, Ghalen, and zombe, all players who have villages on a frontline with Omen. Jman also surprised me, as TWstats showed him as inactive but he defended and counter-attacked the first time I tried anything with him. I also know warnpeace and Lieutenant LT to be active players. Now if a member of the enemy tribe can personally verify that all of these members, whether it be through mail or attacks, are active, imagine how active the tribe as a whole must be.

Also take note that there is a difference between being inactive prior to the war and going inactive because of the war. Before the war, the only ones that we knew for sure were inactive were Windrider and Muaddib, the latter who wasn't even on the frontlines with us. Windrider was the only prior inactive targeted in the war. Both Btard and Vlad, who had frontlines villages, quit because of our actions, as already stated above. Carolyn seems to have quit, but its hard to tell when she (or possibly a sitter) seems to log in every now and then to half-heartedly try defending against attacks.

They all go inactive when attacked :icon_rolleyes: