Fresh declares war on Pnut

• Thread starter DeletedUser120943
  • Start date

DeletedUser120943

The world has become to full of old stale pnuts and no one likes old stale nuts, it is time for a Fresh start.

We find your saltiness to be to much Pnut You allow people to insult women and parents to find refugee in your ranks. This is a game, no need for that.
Peanuts WEB 707.jpg
You believe that you simply plant yourself wherever you want and grow. But as every farmer knows you let Pnuts grow just along enough and then you harvest them. And we shall harvest your villages.

You are accused of the following crimes:

Breaking naps
ebfe84951ded1d3960e7cc2b01481276.jpg
Being an allergen to the world that must be removed
41Qf1ZvIA4L.jpg

Your time has come it is time to pay the reaper. We at Fresh formally declare war on you. May your God have mercy on your souls because we will not.
leigh__u_made_the_peanut_sad_by_warriortigerpath-d4h13dz.png

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Hope you brought your Epipens

MAW_207_Gifs_epipen01_051620130859.gif

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are accused of the following crimes:

Breaking naps
View attachment 922
Being an allergen to the world that must be removed
View attachment 919

You couldn't take two seconds out to find legitimate reasons for war? Instead of finding an actual reason you guys went for "you cancelled a NAP with us." I'd like to remind everyone that Pnut followed the rules of the NAP completely including the cooldown period so no dodgy affairs happened there.

This is terrible PnP. I know I'm bias but come on put some effort in please.

Jobless

You couldn't take two seconds out to find legitimate reasons for war? Instead of finding an actual reason you guys went for "you cancelled a NAP with us." I'd like to remind everyone that Pnut followed the rules of the NAP completely including the cooldown period so no dodgy affairs happened there.

This is terrible PnP. I know I'm bias but come on put some effort in please.
What about poaching members?

DeletedUser119689

Lol then take them in if you wish no ones stopping you.

k45 is a fun place to be for Pnuts. The select few vs the many ;) grab some of deeez NUTS B*tch!

As long as we are best friends still then thats all i care about!

~Tom

Lord BillyNoMates

um w93 i quit and gave away my villages

why on earth would you even assume it was your doing ROFL