Fresh declares war on Pnut

• Thread starter DeletedUser120943
  • Start date

DeletedUser120996

Yeah Claire

You are friends with nice people. Or coz of the female genitals she made an exception, even though she is a cold-hearted bitch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

Yeah Claire

You are friends with nice people. Or coz of the female genitals she made an exception, even though she is a cold-hearted bitch?
if im honest i only spoke to her a couple times so dont really know her

and i have no idea what shes done to anybody else

DeletedUser120996

Then you co-play with people who have close relations to backstabbers and play dirty. This makes you untrustworthy even to a guy who is in the externals for 2 days. Voodoo is right I guess, even though I don't like him either.

Playing dirty and girly is the current .net server style?

Lord BillyNoMates

Then you co-play with people who have close relations to backstabbers and play dirty. This makes you untrustworthy even to a guy who is in the externals for 2 days. Voodoo is right I guess, even though I don't like him either.

you cant hold my co players responsible for somebody elses actions if they choose to back stab thats their decision and not everybody that knows them are to blame

DeletedUser120996

you cant hold my co players responsible for somebody elses actions if they choose to back stab thats their decision and not everybody that knows them are to blame
Sure I can blame my co if my name was written in such a dirty profile. You probably don't care because you belong to the same category.

And sir Martin, I know who am I friends with and if they have backstabbing insticts.

Lord BillyNoMates

Sure I can blame my co if my name was written in such a dirty profile. You probably don't care because you belong to the same category.

And sir Martin, I know who am I friends with and if they have backstabbing insticts.
you talk a lot of rubbish

so what your trying to say if someone back stabs on a previous world then you should label their entire tribe on w94 just because of what one player has done

DeletedUser120996

you talk a lot of rubbish

so what your trying to say if someone back stabs on a previous world then you should label their entire tribe on w94 just because of what one player has done
I would label that tribe as shitty tribe. A tribe that respects itself, does not recruit backstabbers.

DeletedUser120996

I have already done that. I think I have made it quiet obvious lol.

DeletedUser120996

so what did this claire actually do

i checked her TW stats and it doesnt show she nobled any tribe member
We have gone extremely off-topic.
However I'm quiet sure you already know what she did. And if not, then you can learn.

DeletedUser120833

Please refrain from making sexist comments like the last sentence there. Doesn't help anything and frankly it makes you look bad.

Fab

The Pieman9 returns

We have gone extremely off-topic.
However I'm quiet sure you already know what she did. And if not, then you can learn.
Pretty sure its ok, with pnut gone this thread is pointless. Not saying yes won, just saying y'all have bigger fish to fry and worry about.

Deleted User - 4669627

neither side accepted the war when I declared it, I will now declare peace, maybe it will get them fighting again?

Side 1:
Tribes: -YES-
Side 2:
Tribes: Pnut, Smart!, Smart?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 145
Difference: 52

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 349,738
Side 2: 576,397
Difference: 226,659

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

the final stats were 9-7 in favor of -YES- (not including possible dismissals that were never called out)

I agree, not a victory, but not a war either, nor is a return to war anticipated atm

The Pieman9 returns

Y'all making me wana start a tribe, if I didnt always drive it into the ground after success I think I could take ya lol.

This thread was a small bit of excitement for w94, ended with disappointment.

TheBarbarian

the final stats were 9-7 in favor of -YES- (not including possible dismissals that were never called out)

I agree, not a victory, but not a war either, nor is a return to war anticipated atm

9-7? But you forgot that 'dwarfs' (pains me to spell it that way) were involved? They played a more important role in that 'war' than -YES- did - should we say, they were the human shield.

Karl.

Lord BillyNoMates

a human shield being an entire k away?

i guess you dont know the meaning of a shield and im guessing you didnt know we only hit players in k45 which means how were they being our shields

next time be smart! and think before you decide to start typing