Fresh off the press, if you call someone out on facts...

DeletedUser

You're toxic for it!

Sorry, I didn't want to de-rail another thread any further, so I decided to make a separate thread.

In a recent argument I called bologna on TheBeatConductor for being a coward and turning tail from his tribe after they fed him quite a few internals.

As seen here

and here

wenhanz - 7 villages
korn882 - 17 villages (is this the "14" villages you got from a merge?)
gjdntjr100 - 2 villages
kulak king - 1 village
killer tom9 - 1 village
xMariox - 1 village
stiffbacon - 7 villages.

His response?

Sure whatever you like mate, use pseudonym idc, I ain't fresh to tribal wars only to externals and I'm happy to be cuz this environment is too toxic.

I'm toxic.

Yes folks, toxicity permeates the very air we breathe, if you so much as raise a voice of reason and logic against someone's self-perceived righteousness and infallibility you are toxic for it.

This is confirmed by Sam, who furthered the toxicity argument.

In all honesty W91 externals are toxic and it makes me laugh. What is the W91 externals about you may ask yourself and all you read is pure saltiness.

Next you're going to tell me if I insinuate that Sam's villages are a little on the slim side I'm toxic for it. :rolleyes:

I found a picture of what Sam looks like every time I so much as type his name:
donald-trump-angry-tweets-at-vanity-fair-after-it-roasts-trump-grill

PS.

Yes I have been part of it but you know what people like Death Walker who are too scared to reveal his In game name have no legs to stand on.

If my duke permits it I'll happily reveal my in-game name, but last I heard their exact words were "I'd prefer it if no one knew your alias."

Sorry mate, Duke's orders. :p

DeletedUser116879

My hero

#DeathWalkerForPresident #ToxicLies #MakeExternalsGreatAgain

-Creeper

Deleted User - 10017355

If my duke permits it I'll happily reveal my in-game name, but last I heard their exact words were "I'd prefer it if no one knew your alias."

Sorry mate, Duke's orders. :p
You are the duke?!?!?

ToPaT

Externals are only toxic if you're a bad leader Sam. You know that. :)

But Sam recruits from his enemies, that's what he does. Have I not been saying that for a while now? If a player who does anything like that attempts to join apathy they get rejected, we don't want traitors. If you can betray once, you can do it again as far as I'm concerned.