Fresh Off The Press, W86 Newsletter

DeletedUser83995

Yes when he had three villages while most of the world havent even reached academy.

Ohhhh and did those recruitment talks include offering your own players as food?

No actually it didn't he planned to join even when you were still on the account.
After you quit and your co-player quit we were going to give the villages up away anyways because we did not trust you to leave the account alone and turns out we were right. You came back as predicted, breaking the rules as you were still playing on the account you fled too. Set it as sitter. Playing two accounts.

So you can keep trying to bad talk everyone or you can live a peaceful life and keep your post count at 5 please.

DeletedUser118185

Yes when he had three villages while most of the world havent even reached academy.

Ohhhh and did those recruitment talks include offering your own players as food?

So you were afraid of him then lol

not that we didnt know.

DeletedUser

So you were afraid of him then lol

not that we didnt know.

No thats not what he is its just you noobs ganging up on the best player you had in the tribe if anything it was the other way around. Yes Darkwill is a little hard to get along with but you dont have a single player that is on his level

DeletedUser83995

No thats not what he is its just you noobs ganging up on the best player you had in the tribe if anything it was the other way around. Yes Darkwill is a little hard to get along with but you dont have a single player that is on his level

Here lays the difference between me and you.....
I would rather 15 players who have moderate skills who I can teach
Over one skilled player who no one gets along with.

darkwill205

[Spoil]
No actually it didn't he planned to join even when you were still on the account.
After you quit and your co-player quit we were going to give the villages up away anyways because we did not trust you to leave the account alone and turns out we were right. You came back as predicted, breaking the rules as you were still playing on the account you fled too. Set it as sitter. Playing two accounts.

So you can keep trying to bad talk everyone or you can live a peaceful life and keep your post count at 5 please.
[/spoil]

It isn't bad talk if its the truth,

You love talking, thats all you got, correct me if im wrong, but you have no proof of anything you say (aside from the interview). You say he was going to join even if I was there, because I have proof to say otherwise ( which you guys reported because you cant handle the truth). I would like to see where I did not get along with players of the tribe when I was there, pretty sure I also helped where I could,

Everyone please see what the Scientist is really about, I cannot be trusted and yet I removed troops from my villages so they can noble. Don't say anything wrong to the scientist or he will just slate you with wrong information. You must be having a laugh if you was to think I will let you sit my account.

Yes I have 5 post, it could of been 9 if players on the brickwall account werent so afraid of everyone knowing the truth about them to report my posts. I suggest you move onto another forum and leave this post as it is, because unlike you I have enough skype chat and mail proof to show you for your false accusations

DeletedUser83995

I respect my conversation with CD and his privacy so will not post our conversation here.
I will say recruitment talks with him started when I became duke (from this account) All other talks with him and Dan I have nothing to do with. When I was duke you were still in the tribe. Nothing was mentioned to him about giving him your villages even AFTER you quit. It was not till your co-player quit, which at this point he already more or less committed but wanted to remain tribeless for the time being.

So please do try to comprehend not everyone in this world was out to get you, you just have to open your mind a little bit and stop trying to get everyone to see what you see because you refuse to listen to anyone but Shayde.

~ Sci

DeletedUser

To be fair the externals is really a place this discussion should be taking place we all know that FFF arent afraid to get their hands dirty

darkwill205

I love the way you think you are Neo trying to dodge bullets.

You were still 'Trying to get duke privs' a day after I left that account, have you forgotten this fact or trying to make false accustions again.

I left because I was not going to be in a Tribe when Dan had influence of the tribe (on an account with Duke privs), not after what he had done, which Ive found revolting.

The issue here is not with you or the tribe as stated multiple times with yourself and the tribe. The issue is you claiming Ive been hard to get along with and applying Ive done anything to be distrusted. Lol ive removed my troops to be nobled, cleared a villa with 5kss just so an ex team mate can noble even after I quit and with all this going on when I could of been an absolute ass and requested bonfire support and backstab FFF.

What opinion, all I have heard is you accusing me with no proof what so ever and your tribemate getting my post deleted. Of course I will be pissed after Ive have done what I could and having you slating me for no reason.

Deleted User - 4669627

When I was duke you were still in the tribe. Nothing was mentioned to him about giving him your villages even AFTER you quit...stop trying to get everyone to see what you see because you refuse to listen to anyone but Shayde.
/me heard his name

1. you were NOT duke when ExTribute was still in the tribe
2. everybody outside of your tribe's leadership sees it the same revolting way mate

There are many reasons behind recruiting CD. Points was not one of them. It was made very clear to CD we would have wanted him with one village or with 10 villages. We made that clear when we first started recruitment talks when he only had 3 villages.
3. 2 of his first "3 villages" were his tribemates he openly admits to betraying

Here lays the difference between me and you.....
I would rather 15 players who have moderate skills who I can teach
Over one skilled player who no one gets along with.
4. clearly, that is not one of the "many reasons" to invite him, in fact it is directly contrary

5. Ele did get happy with the delete button, clearly y'all asked him to delete posts (an entire thread in fact, but not limited to), but he deleted many other posts also that did not violate any rules

tumblr_nbxf2qqeF51rk5xm9o1_500.gif

its pretty clear to everybody Darkwill's got it right

handle-the-truth.gif

but entertain us, list some of those "many reasons" for recruiting a player who backstabbed his own mates and asked to backstab your own tribemates also before you even invited him?

DeletedUser83995

Well the reasons for recruiting CD, CD was informed on. I am happy keeping it that way. He can attest to the fact we did not care about his points or he can wish to keep it private like I am electing to do.

DeletedUser

Well the reasons for recruiting CD, CD was informed on. I am happy keeping it that way. He can attest to the fact we did not care about his points or he can wish to keep it private like I am electing to do.

That's cool and all but what about your treachery and general backstabby stuff?

f
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

All a matter of perspective. The three that claim me to be a backstabber, are three players who many players refuse to play with. So I will take what you guys say for what it's worth.

DeletedUser

im calling you a backstabber so is shahyd we have many players wanting to play with us, you just dont like the unwanted attention, maybe next time dont be a low life.

eLeMeNOhPi

he deleted many other posts also that did not violate any rules

First of all, I have to make it clear that, us mods, have to read not only the rules but also all the guidelines regarding the rules and we are well aware of what violates the them and what does not. Although human errors are highly likely in a job like this and I'm not denying that.

On a different note, mods have their own way of moderating their assigned forums. Some like me prefer deleting/editing posts rather than giving infractions/warnings. If you think my methods are wrong, I'll be more than happy to discuss them with you over Skype. Maybe I really should consider not deleting post and use the infraction button more often.

The reason I'm replying to the quoted post here and not via private message is just to clear things up for possible future complains (Which should be addressed to me or elders via private message and if seen directly in forums will be deleted).

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ fair enough, i was not complaining, just explaining

i abide by the rules though and would personally prefer infractions > deletions
i did not pm, but yes i should have if it concerned me, but it did not, i was just explaining, not complaining

DeletedUser112079

Infractions definitely > Deletions/edits. These forums need culled.

MR.MR

There have been way too many posts being deleted when only small parts of the post encroach on any sort of rule breach. Would prefer infracted posts, editing out the not allowed pieces, and only deleting if the entire post is completely bad.

eLeMeNOhPi

Alright :) No worries. Thanks for the comments.

Now let's get back on topic