Fresh out of ideas?

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RIM had been stirring things and giving information away even before the talks about war. So there was no betrayal from UNITY....
The talks about war were made up to confuse them as they had already been selling out tribes including trying to sell us out. No betrayal on UNITY's half. If you were to give a tribe like that information then you are a complete fool. Also if you think UNITY is the one betraying in this situation then maybe go with Shayd and get your head checked.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
when you get married a woman gets given a different name

does that make them a difference person
Once married, the person completely changes as they have made a promise till the end of their lifetime. So I think it makes them a completely different person. Not that UNITY ever did anything wrong...

I was also right, the minute he thought he got enough information he tried to sell me out, which didn't work.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

RIM had been stirring things and giving information away even before the talks about war. So there was no betrayal from UNITY....
The talks about war were made up to confuse them as they had already been selling out tribes including trying to sell us out. No betrayal on UNITY's half. If you were to give a tribe like that information then you are a complete fool. Also if you think UNITY is the one betraying in this situation then maybe go with Shayd and get your head checked.
I posted evidence proving your betratal, evidence you did not refute
you offer no evidence to support the argument you did not betray them, 0
even when I came to you before posting this accusation, even after
& you never before mentioned "they were giving out info" or "they were selling tribes out"
this is all new
you said "he was childish"
I quoted it, now i need my head checked?

keep drinking that k44 water bro

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I posted evidence proving your betratal, evidence you did not refute
you offer no evidence to support the argument you did not betray them, 0
even when I came to you before posting this accusation, even after
& you never before mentioned "they were giving out info" or "they were selling tribes out"
this is all new
you said "he was childish"
I quoted it, now i need my head checked?

keep drinking that k44 water bro
Do you also want to quote the part, where I state I'm just saying random stuff to confuse you?

I said its a messy time and I'm not going to give out real information. But you've also been biased towards FRESH and youll do anything to make me or my tribe look bad. Quite frankly, our tribe has only got stronger and that's because its obvious you know nothing. Your "stories" don't destroy tribes so stop wasting your time.

All you constantly do is try to Batter and beat down Pnut, Baba and BOLD. Which doesn't work and is so biased. If you are such a great reporter then report on someone else.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ isn't evidence bro, anybody want to try to explain to him what evidence is?

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^^ isn't evidence bro, anybody want to try to explain to him what evidence is?
Shayd, I don't need to explain myself to anyone. You personally were in the skype chat with me and you know what was said, if you want to be immature and deny it then its your choice. But I know what was said and personally I don't care what other tribes think of me. The tribes I have spoken to personally will know, that I am a nice guy.

Deleted User - 4669627

a nice guy who betrays his agreements & tries to wreck chat groups of people he needs to work with for no reason at all

got it

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a nice guy who betrays his agreements & tries to wreck chat groups of people he needs to work with for no reason at all

got it
You would continue agreements with a tribe who had intentions to sell you out and once they thought had information then tried to sell you out. No you wouldn't unless you are a fool. They tried to betray us not the other way round. Me and a player had banter between each other which everyone thought was funny apart from you. Wreck a chat ? A chat were players left because you ranted at the same two players. In fact when our banter started players started to stop leaving. Shayd sometimes players like to have fun and not listen to your rants.

Deleted User - 4669627

you were accused of betraying rim, evidence was presented

you accuse rim of trying to betray you, no matter how times you're asked, you provide 0 evidence

what should we believe w94?

in regards to the chat, if you believe what you're posting, that's your clueless half bubbling up

oberjarl is awesome

got it

So, you were in these chats correct? How about you post what you claim is "proof" and let the players decide for themselves :)

Deleted User - 4669627

proof of what?

proof I was there? I created it, hound said it himself

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/alt-w94-skype-chat.279526/

proof why others were there? read the post

proof the hound tried to wreck it? he admits to doing exactly what that post says not to do, he admits people were leaving (he's just lies about why), he admits I was talking tw while he was talking zoophilia

further, he apologized & knows full well the chat was recreated (proving his explanation for why folks were leaving was known to be false by him)

in regards to why I did not simply ban him, as many of you know, skype recently had a huge update, I have only a phone atm, commands don't work on updated version

we will soon reopen the chat to the public who appreciate it & respect it, but I need to get a computer 1st to set parameters

in every single chat you can discuss raping dolphins
only a complete idiot would believe nobody at all wants just 1 chat where every other post isn't zoophilia

oberjarl is awesome

proof of what?

proof I was there? I created it, hound said it himself

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/alt-w94-skype-chat.279526/

proof why others were there? read the post

proof the hound tried to wreck it? he admits to doing exactly what that post says not to do, he admits people were leaving (he's just lies about why), he admits I was talking tw while he was talking zoophilia

further, he apologized & knows full well the chat was recreated (proving his explanation for why folks were leaving was known to be false by him)

in regards to why I did not simply ban him, as many of you know, skype recently had a huge update, I have only a phone atm, commands don't work on updated version

we will soon reopen the chat to the public who appreciate it & respect it, but I need to get a computer 1st to set parameters

in every single chat you can discuss raping dolphins
only a complete idiot would believe nobody at all wants just 1 chat where every other post isn't zoophilia

Meant proof of the so-said "agreements" that he broke. From where I am it seems that you are taking something that he said way too far and stretching one thing onto everything. If you show screenshots of these agreements maybe you can set the record straight.

Or is this all talk with no proof as every other flat out "fact" you write is.

Deleted User - 4669627

hmm, since this buzzards topic generated 2 pages of discussion with no explanation or evidence, guess I'll be the 1 to explain it...

BOLD & *RiM* had an NAP
DHoover tried to recruit *RiM* players & mailed 9 tribes trying to find allies against them :eek:
*RiM* approached Unity (now baba)
Unity gave multiple assurances that not only would they war BOLD, but Purge. &Pnut would both take part

View attachment 939
View attachment 940
View attachment 941
View attachment 942
View attachment 943

Ofc Unity did NOT enter the war with *RiM*, they betrayed this agreement, then accused Fresh of being the bad guy in this
I discussed this with buzzards/hound, I will let him explain his part himself

I hate to have a long discussion here, but this is where the discussion began & it's already 2 pages
let's wrap it up here if we can shortly, continue in another, more appropriate, thread if needed

as usual, no apology necessary

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
as usual, no apology necessary

Shayd, you aren't impressing anyone. As you can clearly see the forums are dying down and that's because people are bored of this and don't believe it anymore. The agreements don't stay in place when a tribe has intention to sell you out. Clearly the halfwit you are doesn't understand how trust and agreements work. It comes from both sides. Secondly there were payers i have told about that conservation even before you knew and they know what i told you, so now you have just proven you lie to make certain tribes look bad. Shame you cant do your job without being personal, just ruins the externals. Just let us get on and play the game and stop reporting things when i even told you that you don't know anything right on this matter.You know i told you I'm not saying anything to you due to the ongoing complicated matters.

Please give up on this matter and just play, because its wasting everyone's time and no one is impressed nor believes your bias wrong stories.

Deleted User - 4669627

1. still no evidence
2. still no specific accusaton

I'm done

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. still no evidence
2. still no specific accusaton

I'm done
I'm not going to entertain or play your silly games. Evidence isn't needed, the players that need to know the truth, know it.

If i was any more British i would of nobled you by now, you made my Tea go cold earlier. So you might try and give my tribe bad press due to me having "banter". But my hatred will always be more, may all the cold teas forever hate you.

#JusticeForTheColdTea