javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/friendRequest.js');
Public?
Public
1627592396694.png

This script can be run on this screen:
/game.phpscreen=buddies
(otherwise it will redirect you here)

This is how the script looks like in practice:

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any suggestions, need help, or found a bug in this script.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Outrageous.

Reaction score
Would it be possible to somehow input a (or multiple) tribe(s) and basically send friend requests to all members of that tribe?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Would it be possible to somehow input a (or multiple) tribe(s) and basically send friend requests to all members of that tribe?

Hello @Outrageous. ,

If you mean to have like a dropdown where you select a tribe/s and then automatically all the tribe members in the tribe/s get sent a friend request, then no this is not possible.

If you mean to have like a dropdown where you select a tribe/s and then you manually request for friendship for all the tribe members this technically should be doable.

While technically could be doable I am not going to work on this. The idea of the script is to be used usually during the start of a world, when you add everyone as a friend just for the achievement. For that, there is no need to know if the player you are adding as a friend is in your tribe or an enemy tribe, etc. You just add it because you will remove it later on (if you want to do that later on).

I don't see the point on working on a tribe filter since this is such a specific script and will be used mostly at the start of the world for the very reason I explained above.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Loader Updated!

Update your quick-bar script with the new script loader.