Friendly Co-Player

Mr.D

Cheerios everybody

Friendly Co is required , my current timezone is Australian Eastern time. So it is 10h ahead of server time.

I am looking for a potential player to help me keep my account active and conquer with me, it is my first time then coplaying ever.
As 8 to 9 years ago i last played under a different name for a 1.5 i didnt end up co playing .

I came back to the game, i like the strategy and community the people in tribes aint toxic too.

I am in tribe Kobk. and growing

If you are interested lets have a chat.
I do unfortunately want to coplay anyone else. As i wanna keep my account and i may consider coplaying in later times in future

Cheers,
Mr.D

Last edited:

jaxx haxx

Cheerios everybody

Friendly Co is required , my current timezone is Australian Eastern time. So it is 10h ahead of server time.

I am looking for a potential player to help me keep my account active and conquer with me, it is my first time then coplaying ever.
As 8 to 9 years ago i last played for a 1.5 i didnt end up co playing .

I came back to the game, i like the strategy and community the people in tribes aint toxic too.

I am in tribe Kobk. and growing

If you are interested lets have a chat.
I do unfortunately want to coplay anyone else. As i wanna keep my account and i may consider coplaying in later times in future

Cheers,
Mr.D

Why would anyone co-play such a small account?

Mr.D

Why would anyone co-play such a small account?

Good point, well my area is quite active therefore wouldnt be boring and we are at war. Wouldnt hurt for someone to join me, will definitely grow and small becomes big, i can assure you that :)

DeletedUser116463

Dont bash in. Let the guy look freely for his co player.