Friendly thread

DeletedUser

We have a small troop I recruited two members, we have about 8 scouts

yes i've been assistant patrol leader and patrol leader

at any given time the most we had was about fifteen, thats about halfway through my "scout career" the five guys in the older patrol, my patrol, and five or six guys in the younger patrol. So it is relatively small as well.

DeletedUser77516

lol my patrol has the nick name the senior citizen patrol, big age gap between us and the new scouts

DeletedUser

no one knows

:icon_twisted: its me cane:axemen:

hey sele my old friend.
Im bill and old player and ex loyal member of the "once" great 13th and now Im only in this forum one in a while to say hi to my loyal friends and to harrass the members who tuned on me:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Oh hey friend! :lol:

Been doing some fixing!

:icon_twisted: its me cane:axemen:
Ohai

hey sele my old friend.
Im bill and old player and ex member of the "still" great 13th and was kicked for being an idiot and causing shit. Now Im only in this forum one in a while to say hi to my loyal friends and to attempt (and fail) to harrass the members who where smart enough to see you for the fail you were and get rid of you.. Oops! :icon_sad:

Now THAT looks about right eh? :)

Seems the break did some good happie, you can kind of spell now!

DeletedUser

once again cain you really show who you really are :) lmao..
and I thought that fowl language was frowned apon in these forums?
and as far as my spelling goes everyone knows Im the one who bad mouths it more then anyone:) still lmao..
and everyone who counts and knows the truth will tell you I didnt get kicked I quit becouse of members like you who are traitors ...cause anyone else to lose thiere accounts to lowlifes like your's and mikes friend who took over cali's account and then trashed it?
its not the 13th its the look Im from the acadimy and I think I know more about this game then anyone tribe.. the only reasone
the 13th is still going is becouse I quit..becouse if I hadn't quit I would have gone to another tribe and taken some other realy big members who wereloyal to me..(of course your going to say I didnt have any loyal friends ,but then again you dont realy know do you? ) still lmao....:)

now to say hey to my friends ...HEY :)

after what I just said I wont mention any names but you know who you are to one in general semper fi (lol not spelled right)

DeletedUser

I show that I am someone who is sick of your constant BS and trolling? oops :icon_eek:

If you REALLY want me to look back through 13th archives to find the mail that frod sent to you then I will but I think this works for now..

Feb 01
00:57 happiebudda (deleted) has been dismissed by Frod1236.

To clerify, Superbrat was a friend of jimi (no knock on him :p) and mine. Mike had nothing to do with it.. Also we didn't know that he would back stab us sooo.. you point is invalid haha

Funny this is, yes I WAS from the academy, and through hard work and knowledge, I ended up being near the top of the tribe, and you? Through stupidity and dumb mistakes you managed to get kicked :lol:

The reason 13th is still here is because we work very well together. We work well with attacks, with defending, and especially well with taking out the trash (like you) which has been seen with the multiple spies we have found in 13th..

Also, sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think ANYONE would have gone with you :icon_razz: especially our bigger players. I know this because most of them hated you near the end. Also I thought you were always so loyal to 13th? The most loyal I heard multiple times, and now your saying you would have taken members from the tribe and tried to destroy it?

Happiebudda! I am so not shocked at all! Is that the truth coming out at last?!

Anyways, please mention your loyal friends, so I can ask them if they are actual loyal or if you thought they were :p

raperape.

Kthxbai

Cane

DeletedUser77516

happy, what has happened has happened, try to leave the past behind. If it makes you feel better inty deleted.

DeletedUser89729

happie honestly... do you know how long we took ur Bs for. like im not one of those ppl who would take things seriously and nuke the living crap at ppl who do US wrong... but i am the person who being only 17, knows more right and more mature than you being at the age you are! how many times have people explained to you and told you things, while we were trying our hardest to help you? you say your right? in which possible way. listening to you in the forums in the tribe is like trying to make a lion and zebra sit by each other.... it kiils! (lol i made myself laugh!)

you come back and you think that large players would leave the tribe FOR YOU!!... again FOR YOU?!?!?!?

helll no you had and gave 0% respect... like they say... you don't get respect until you give it. lol we respected your thoughts until your cracked through. Too late now its not like your going to come back.

WITH US!!!

DeletedUser

the greatest pleasure that I have. that you guys dont have is ..the trueth in who would have come with me and to what tribe would have taken us..:)
you not knowing makes me happy...:)
the trueth of the matter is that had my ex-wife not interfeared with my account(muck) the points that the 13th have would be in another tribes hands...and thats the trueth!!!

DeletedUser

No. fudging. way. kitex the noob shows his head?
you really dont know what your talking about as you were not in the 13th that long.
no disrespect intended but you are not an original member but a transplant from a tribe we took over...")

DeletedUser

you really dont know what your talking about as you were not in the 13th that long.
no disrespect intended but you are not an original member but a transplant from a tribe we took over...")

LOL he knows more then you do :icon_redface:

Adam has been around for AGES.. and actually wasn't a transplant, but a friend who was offered an account after his was wrecked.

DeletedUser41659

Ahem.

Hello my lovelies!

It is I, the Magnus, logging on after yet another long break from the forums and I thought it would be just lovely to see how my first TW world buddies were doing and seeing as this is the "friendly thread", the Magnus is obliged to answer.

I will not tell you my real name because it's gay, but I can tell you that I am from New Zealand.

*insert Aussie joke here*

On a personal note, I am married (sorry ladies, you will just have to continue imagining that the guy you are with is me) and I have 3 children. My oldest is 15, next is 11 and my newest is only 15 months old. They are all girls, so put your order in boys! (boring people need not apply)

Submit your applications here and the Magnus will see who is worthy. Make your posts creative and professional.

Crack addicts will NOT be considered.

DeletedUser

It's odd that the only thing that attracted me to these forums again was a post by Magnus.

Anyway, most people know my name etc, I'm not exactly shy about it. For those of you who want it:

My name is Conor (in English). On my birth certificate it's actually "Conchuir" (pronounced Kru-Whore) as I am Irish and that's the Irish version of Conor. I'm 17 (30-09-93) and currently in my final year of Secondary School (Highschool). I study 7 subjects (You Americans / English have it so easy), which are as follows:

English; Irish; French; Maths; Accounting; History; Chemistry

Yes, Irish is a language. No, it is not just English with an Irish accent like someone asked me before. Although yes, I have an Irish accent and it's pretty damn sexy. I'm planning to go to Scotland to study Law and Political Science next year in University, hoping at the end of it that I'll be a practicing barrister (Attorney / Advocate).

-Shlomz

DeletedUser

the magnus i remember when i hated the way you speak :p :D maybe i was just too young to get it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you took over .xD? wow, happie, do tell me more....