Friendly thread

DeletedUser33413

you are 15 zardex ;)
vlad i dont mind what you say, you aren't competition in my eyes ;) love ya

beowned - yep 2 worlds :D and my sig is like 6 months old :)

susie i dont wana show off on PnP :lol:

haha:lol:

DeletedUser41659

*Bump*

Well, we can't have the friendly thread being outdone by the most hated thread now can we?

No Mr Magnus, we certainly can NOT!

It is lovely to see everyone again. Nice to know that the Magnus can always post his somewhat awesome posts and not get flamed anymore. *Looks at Shlomzi*

So anyone else have children? or is the Magnus and Ms Susie the only ones who know how it's done. Mr Crazy of the Champs? You look active. But are you .... ACTIVE?!? 18 is a good age to start your troop production. You just need good barracks. Of course you need to upgrade your headquarters first. Which you will need resources to do.

If anyone needs furthur info, you can always do the tutorial.

If any of you guys still need a co-player, be sure to send the Magnus your password.

DeletedUser

*Bump*

Well, we can't have the friendly thread being outdone by the most hated thread now can we?

No Mr Magnus, we certainly can NOT!

It is lovely to see everyone again. Nice to know that the Magnus can always post his somewhat awesome posts and not get flamed anymore. *Looks at Shlomzi*

So anyone else have children? or is the Magnus and Ms Susie the only ones who know how it's done. Mr Crazy of the Champs? You look active. But are you .... ACTIVE?!? 18 is a good age to start your troop production. You just need good barracks. Of course you need to upgrade your headquarters first. Which you will need resources to do.

If anyone needs furthur info, you can always do the tutorial.

If any of you guys still need a co-player, be sure to send the Magnus your password.

ok here's the scoop Ive had 4 beutiful children before my ex and 2 with her that makes me 6 3of each.
now muck had 6 beutiful children before I got with her 2 of wich are my niece and nephew (thats right I got with my brothers ex-wife )so at one time me and muck had 12 children living with us....hehehehehe

no me and muck are nolonger together but we still have 2 very smart and beutifull children ...............

Last edited by a moderator:

fidel I

Hi guys, I have played many worlds; here are some of them: .Net World 64 World 68 World 70 World 71 / UK 15 UK 16 UK 17 UK 18 Classic Casual. I have a crazy habit of declaring war on tribes 50 times my own size, lol. Glad someone set this up :icon_cool:

Last edited: