Friends Over Family?

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score
Goodday friends,

Today we will discuss the following subject, Friends over Family?

The answer for most would be family over friends as has been proven before, but that might not be the case in tribalwars.

lnyap5ouigm71.png

r5ag05svigm71.png

Joining Family over any other tribe has proven to be a fairly lethal choice for a lot of players, many of those who join end up without a tribe to shortly get nobled out by their nephew.

The current state of Family
cd4ebc2458afdd3c11331b59368cad15.png

There's 76 accounts in Family currently, of which five are currently in the process of being internalled, so 71 real accounts atm
Let's look at some internal stats for the Family family.

a2eaefc075f3b51ef300b4fdde6741e8.png

67 accounts internalled, a dozen who got rimmed. 67 with the 5 currently being internalled there a larger chance of being a dead than alive family member at the moment.
Not even to mention the fact that the winning tribe can only consist of 25 members, so 2/3 of the Family is yet to be killed off.

Actually, that is incorrect, with Busch, BuschL and Apathy being part of the family as well, that brings the current total to 127 accounts.
My god, I'd not like to be part of a family where I have 80% chance of being (force) internalled.
Worst feeling dodging the internals till the end, and being replaced by a close friend of leadership who did nothing but all, but just gets gifted the win as they've done before.

Sorting these stats out was a mess btw, why you gotta move your players over a million times, I guess the smokescreen works on the mods tho, so good job on that one.
Let's see if it will survive the second wave too ;)

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
I'm sorry, what's that? Is that all the tribes you applied to and offered to spy for when before you joined Family?
if you paid any attention to this world you would know that vvv, clowns and goocci (probably more tribes) are also with family so pls redo your numbers to make a point

OG G

Reaction score
Very nice post, thanks for the read. Second wave is supposed to be TM? kekw

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if you paid any attention to this world you would know that vvv, clowns and goocci (probably more tribes) are also with family so pls redo your numbers to make a point
Yeah its very disheartening to have such in-depth journalism fall short of actually revealing the truth of Family. Fact of the matter is Family is secretly in control of all the tribes in w125!!

Deleted User - 848968328

I think only family tribe has forced internalled their players... buche hasn't yet.

But either way, great post and well researched

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems like IDC likes to noble barbarians instead of players except if the players are from their own tribe :O
Weird, we should run an indepth analysis on how many internals IDC, a tribe of one has done. Maybe then we'll cross reference it to the size of Family and we can see if IDC has a higher ratio of internals than Family.

Or. We can conclude OP is just salty his only hope (XL) are cheaters and liars and quit the world out of shame and now he can only wait to be rimmed by Family and then internalled by Hoodie.

OP:

1648229019914.png

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Weird, we should run an indepth analysis on how many internals IDC, a tribe of one has done. Maybe then we'll cross reference it to the size of Family and we can see if IDC has a higher ratio of internals than Family.

Or. We can conclude OP is just salty his only hope (XL) are cheaters and liars and quit the world out of shame and now he can only wait to be rimmed by Family and then internalled by Hoodie.

OP:

View attachment 10517
OP Confirmed member of clowns.

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
False propaganda and lies to try to stop the great Family. This thread has been reported for defamation,

EVERY SINGLE FAMILY INTERNAL has been either a player who has quit or a GUILTY spy working for our enemies.
You post screenshots of nobling history but show me ONE pic of a brother or sister that was “betrayed” by Family. You won’t find one other than convicted traitors.

Spreading hate like this is is just sad.
Family reputation is impeccable.

You obviously don’t have a career as a fiction writer.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
False propaganda and lies to try to stop the great Family. This thread has been reported for defamation,

EVERY SINGLE FAMILY INTERNAL has been either a player who has quit or a GUILTY spy working for our enemies.
You post screenshots of nobling history but show me ONE pic of a brother or sister that was “betrayed” by Family. You won’t find one other than convicted traitors.

Spreading hate like this is is just sad.
Family reputation is impeccable.

You obviously don’t have a career as a fiction writer.
1648230085925.png

Very rude to disrespect the GREAT PAUL WALKER like that OP! Listen to the man he KNOWS what he's talking about with his IMPECCABLE record and CHARMING PERSONALITY!!