Frog (Edgey) Fanclub

DeletedUser

Thats a fair point to be honest, but the problem is not all Americans are like you, a large proportion of Americans nowadays sit about complaining about not getting their liberties or whatever they are due but do nothing to actually deserve it, they just feel they are due it. (take note: this is not all Americans)

If a foreign worker is willing to work hard for liberties that are not being given to certain lazy Americans then no problem on my account, we have it the same in England.

However you are spot on about this-

I guess things escalate to a point when eventually you CAN'T help yourself. :icon_cry:

I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Sad thing too is that some non Americans appreciate and respect the sacrifices more than some of these so called Americans do.

DeletedUser

What TW did to Edgey :icon_eek::icon_confused::icon_sad::icon_razz:>

DeletedUser

My sister is taking advantage of "your liberties" and found a job in states, even if is from Europe and "natives" with no job should be good enought for what she does....guess they keep themselfs for something better...and 20% of americans dont have medical insurance...weird.

A foreign worker is used because wants to work and americans dont seems to find this jobs atractive.
But she is a citizen now :)

Is any way if u cross the border from Mexic to falow the rules after? i mean get a legal status? get a decent job not those like in the movies?

[spoil]I've been to places where American children have nothing but a piece of tin or plywood for their roof which is supported by only 3 2X4's. No shoes, no running water, no electricity, and the only clothing they have is what is on their backs. Meanwhile we have foreigners seeking medical care, some are given welfare, land, homes, cars and other amenities. The problem is that we support, and accept too many people when we haven't properly supported, or taken care of our own.[/spoil]

You have any ideea why ? because feds decide where ur money go and right now ur money and ur future kids of ur kids will pay for today economic crisis.
You pay for troups and foreign workers under American flag to explode in Afganistan, CIA agents to bring democracy like they did in South America a few times.

Imagine some of this money will be used to create jobs and give medical assistance and education to this kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My sister is taking advantage of "your liberties" and found a job in states, even if is from Europe and "natives" with no job should be good enought for what she does....guess they keep themselfs for something better...and 20% of americans dont have medical insurance...weird.

A foreign worker is used because wants to work and americans dont seems to find this jobs atractive.
But she is a citizen now :)

Is any way if u cross the border from Mexic to falow the rules after? i mean get a legal status? get a decent job not those like in the movies?

[spoil]I've been to places where American children have nothing but a piece of tin or plywood for their roof which is supported by only 3 2X4's. No shoes, no running water, no electricity, and the only clothing they have is what is on their backs. Meanwhile we have foreigners seeking medical care, some are given welfare, land, homes, cars and other amenities. The problem is that we support, and accept too many people when we haven't properly supported, or taken care of our own.[/spoil]

You have any ideea why ? because feds decide where ur money go and right now ur money and ur future kids of ur kids will pay for today economic crisis.
You pay for troups and foreign workers under American flag to explode in Afganistan, CIA agents to bring democracy like they did in South America a few times.

Imagine some of this money will be used to create jobs and give medical assistance and education to this kids.

I'm just curious... what does your sister do?

As long as people come here legally and pay into the same system that legal workers do, then US people have no problem with that, because everyone even the Native Americans are essentially migrants, they've just become naturalized, and are here legally.

Right now one of our main concerns are Social Security which assists our elderly, and those who are unable to work due to certain types of disabilities.
There has been talk lately of allowing illegal immigrants to apply for amenities, but I am completely against this if in fact they are illegal.
Like I mentioned before ... our families have been paying into this system for years, but because there are so many new comers the resources are not built up enough for people to be able to retire and collect what they have payed in. So it's really not fair.

However, if our government would do something like put in let's say a $2000 investment for every new baby born then when that baby reaches adult hood it will have accumulated $1,000,000 and no longer be dependant on the system. It's a long term project, but it's something that would work.

DeletedUser

What TW did to Edgey :icon_eek::icon_confused::icon_sad::icon_razz:>

In a sense some people can cope with the addiction and manage their time effectively, I could not.

My life is so much better now I no longer play this game, not to say I don't miss and love you all! :)

DeletedUser

In a sense some people can cope with the addiction and manage their time effectively, I could not.

My life is so much better now I no longer play this game, not to say I don't miss and love you all! :)

Where you last night a mod?

DeletedUser

[spoil]I'm just curious... what does your sister do?[/spoil]
we can talk on pm.

[spoil]Right now one of our main concerns are Social Security which assists our elderly, and those who are unable to work due to certain types of disabilities.[/spoil]
concern is a word used in politics to say: "wtf let them die".

[spoil]There has been talk lately of allowing illegal immigrants to apply for amenities, but I am completely against this if in fact they are illegal.[/spoil]

you cant stop them on border, they work like slaves(as they can't have any jobs legaly) and cant even educate own kids and establish a safety resulting from legal status and paid bills.

[spoil]Like I mentioned before ... our families have been paying into this system for years, but because there are so many new comers the resources are not built up enough for people to be able to retire and collect what they have payed in. So it's really not fair.[/spoil]

what have to do ur life insurance or old age or medical insurance you paid already with ilegal imigrants? ur money dont go to them anyway.

Dont tell me was enought money in the past for all?
The sistem is build to ignore the ones anable to pay so you fail to see american economy and dolar goes down to toilet.
Thats why the sistem is anable to return what you paid in time.

You should check more sistems like those in Sweden and see if i something else than american sistem(medical and old age stuff, or for jobless peoples)

[spoil]However, if our government would do something like put in let's say a $2000 investment for every new baby born then when that baby reaches adult hood it will have accumulated $1,000,000 and no longer be dependant on the system.[/spoil]

Hey Obame wants that...Oh wait he wants something else - every american to pay for recovery? i have no clue what recovery means.Maybe to pay the shitt made by previous presidents.

If im right was a guy who lost all the money invested in his scam by life insurance companies and i wonder if the sistem who failed to protect peoples money will take care of those at old age.

America is a rich country.
But is made to take care only of those able to pay.
It must be enought money in a rich country for all the poor people and old age.

Look where your money go:
country-distribution-2008.png

Defence Budget is arround 50% of total and education and medical sistem is both arround 12% if u search.
Now imagine all those money used for developing programs in USA or health care and homeless peoples(more than beefore the crisis)

I have no clue why americans alow federal power to spend so much money for defence when other countries spend much less, give no revenues in return.
I bet they like to see american 18 yers old recruits (you know those from bad areas that want to pay the college with army money) exploding in Bagdad sand roads or Afganistan mountains chasing rats and talibans.
I'm sure Mexic,Japan,Canada and UK are ready to invade USA pretty soon :)
Or the evil cubans marching/swiming with Fidel in front of them.

So you see, imigrants dont take ur good way of life.
Its not so good anyway.
The balance is broken and money go to military more than other areas.

DeletedUser

I live in Spain, and there are a lot of illegal immigrants coming here from Africa. I agree that African countries could for once get a normal government, but it is not the immigrant's fault. If I lived in one of those countries, I would probably do the same.

And I think health insurrances should be free in all developed countries, as they are here in Spain.

I will probably not read this thread again, so if you want to discuss this, too bad (or PM).

DeletedUser

canyoufindedgey-1.jpg

I got what is the head and a body that looks like Edgey? Are there more?

DeletedUser

Lmao...I just saw Edgeys head, and didn't notice the MSN, Aunt Jemima, or snowman body standing behind him like that. Makes sense now as to why Edgey looks like he's all bent over and smiling so weird like that.

DeletedUser

Lmao...I just saw Edgeys head, and didn't notice the MSN, Aunt Jemima, or snowman body standing behind him like that. Makes sense now as to why Edgey looks like he's all bent over and smiling so weird like that.

lolwut?

MSN? Aunt Jemina? :icon_confused:

Edit: Wait a minute, i thought you knew where Edgey was. I thought this was some kind of puzzle or something.

DeletedUser

No I was just messing around with the photoshop and I saw what looked like Edgey, so I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else noticed it too, but I didn't notice the other things, until you pointed them out.

DeletedUser

No I was just messing around with the photoshop and I saw what looked like Edgey, so I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else noticed it too, but I didn't notice the other things, until you pointed them out.

:icon_neutral: Ok. i get the second post but not quite sure what you are on the first one since i don't think the two posts match each other.

Either you are tired, someone was in possession of your account or because it is very late here as of now.

Anyway, good job with the photoshop and good image.
Later