From Care? to NAME

DeletedUser

Greetings!

As you may have all seen Care? is no more... What a shame you might say, or for some you are all breathing a sigh of relief as you see the top tribe vanish. But don't be too excited because the same people who made up that tribe are still around and hungry...

Now to clear up what happened to the rest of the world, I can say that Cally was not fit for leadership. As the initial post on the internal forums, we showed we weren't comfortable with Cally being duke. Below you will see a picture of one of Cally's co-players who plays the Clueless account... His remarks... Explain helps explain our situation.

2d1818186ca3108b249a75911bc25c2f.gif

Over time we have seen Cally work as a 'leader', we have seen him rid the tribe of its former leader, which was iLölD@ü. We have seen Cally manipulate in multiple areas, such as with the Lebron situation at the beginning of the world. We have seen Cally 'run away', or be extremely inactive during times of war, when the leader is most needed. We have seen Cally continually ignore tribe members, with their complaints, suggestions, and questions. When he started doing the same thing to his fellow leaders, and people who had the tribes best interest in mind, we had to step in. He started to make questionable decisions as a leader, and we made a move.

We posted a thread in the internal forum explaining our dislikes, and we would like to see Cally step down as leader... Shortly after the thread, Cally felt threatened in the tribe, and dismissed nMe., and we took that as a no, to our request of Cally stepping down. We made the next move then, by leaving Care?, and by forming our new tribe.

While a few of us were preparing to leave...
[9:40:50 PM] Cally: :D
[9:40:54 PM] Cally: You're 1 player...
[9:42:24 PM] ******: you just lost the leadership
[9:43:03 PM] Cally: Okay
[9:43:05 PM] Cally: That's fine
[9:45:11 PM] ******: but as you said
[9:45:22 PM] Cally: I'm quitting
[9:45:27 PM] Cally: I'm hitting delete as we speak

Shortly after we left, Cally sent out the following circular mail... (below)

"If you follow him, I will not hold any grudges! I want you to follow me if you back me 110%. Leadership will be changing somewhat."

Then a few minutes later... Poof.

Cally disbands Care.
After a bit, NAME, takes back Rank 1 in w70.

Quite a turn of events you might say eh?

We are posting this to explain the events that took place today... Newspaper. :)

People might have questions regarding the new Power NAME...

To answer such questions as...

Who is the leader of NAME?
That answer does not concern you, for now.

What is NAME doing regarding diplomacy?
That answer does not concern you.

Can I get an invite in NAME?
If we want you, we'll invite you.

Now as a welcoming message from all of NAME... We say hello to World 70... <3

Yours Truly...

DeletedUser

And without hesitation, World 70 finally says good-bye to the Clueless. account.

These ARE the droids you are looking for.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
care? had been playing musical chair with the leadership positions for quite a while.Good to see them exploding

DeletedUser59417

No doubt Name has skilled players and thats good not great, but good.

Having large accounts and being the number one tribe in the world means nothing without a leader. There is a lot more to TW then points and troops alone.

This coming from a troll, your keyboard is mightier then your timed attacks. pen/sword

Being an unselfish follower and giving the tribe everything you have to make it work and following orders is the only way to survive. Listening to people and bringing unity and fellowship among members is key to success. Always, being the first into battle and the first to support people in need of support will bring you far. Understanding other peoples opinions and taking advice and following advice of others is the only way to become a team player. Until, you have the skills needed to follow, you will never have the skills to lead.

Anyone, can be a boss. It takes the right kinda player to be able to lead.

Your members will follow you out of respect and being truthful. You really don't need to lie and manipulate to gain an advantage in this game. Sure, players can gain advantage by cheating or lying to gain villages, but they lose respect and become hated for their actions.

Lets take a lesson from the Roman empire. Powerful nation, strong war troops and a corrupt leadership. While small and weak the people are who work to support the nation their opinions matter. All of their opinions matter. Roman leaders were ranked in the amount of favor they had with the crowds and the masses. Once you become popular people form opinions about you. Keeping a high favor with people means a long rule for yourself. Once you lose favor and people distrust and start to dislike you as a player, its finished.

Your decline has started and nothing will stop the people from taking you down.
julius caesar "et tu brute"

Clueless. your too controlling, too bossy and you manipulate your way into power in every world. you know how to set up operations but you lack the ability to lead people not control people. You can't tell someone to do something.

you can only state that you will be going to war and ask people to follow you to victory. If you tell your members to go to war and then step in later to clean up some free towns and are never personally at risk of losing your account in a war then no one is going to follow you.

A good leader puts his account at risk, so that other tribe mates are relived of the pressure in a war.

You may notice i provoke people into disliking me. This way the enemy wants to rim me and my tribe mates remain safe. its the trademark of a good leader. I am not writing this to make you feel like a poor leader, i am trying to point out where you went wrong as a leader and hopefully, you can change for the better. Even at the end you were only wiling to somewhat change.

Having a big account will only gain you so much respect.

mattcurr

No doubt Name has skilled players and thats good not great, but good.

Having large accounts and being the number one tribe in the world means nothing without a leader. There is a lot more to TW then points and troops alone.

This coming from a troll, your keyboard is mightier then your timed attacks. pen/sword

Being an unselfish follower and giving the tribe everything you have to make it work and following orders is the only way to survive. Listening to people and bringing unity and fellowship among members is key to success. Always, being the first into battle and the first to support people in need of support will bring you far. Understanding other peoples opinions and taking advice and following advice of others is the only way to become a team player. Until, you have the skills needed to follow, you will never have the skills to lead.

Anyone, can be a boss. It takes the right kinda player to be able to lead.

Your members will follow you out of respect and being truthful. You really don't need to lie and manipulate to gain an advantage in this game. Sure, players can gain advantage by cheating or lying to gain villages, but they lose respect and become hated for their actions.

Lets take a lesson from the Roman empire. Powerful nation, strong war troops and a corrupt leadership. While small and weak the people are who work to support the nation their opinions matter. All of their opinions matter. Roman leaders were ranked in the amount of favor they had with the crowds and the masses. Once you become popular people form opinions about you. Keeping a high favor with people means a long rule for yourself. Once you lose favor and people distrust and start to dislike you as a player, its finished.

Your decline has started and nothing will stop the people from taking you down.
julius caesar "et tu brute"

Clueless. your too controlling, too bossy and you manipulate your way into power in every world. you know how to set up operations but you lack the ability to lead people not control people. You can't tell someone to do something.

you can only state that you will be going to war and ask people to follow you to victory. If you tell your members to go to war and then step in later to clean up some free towns and are never personally at risk of losing your account in a war then no one is going to follow you.

A good leader puts his account at risk, so that other tribe mates are relived of the pressure in a war.

You may notice i provoke people into disliking me. This way the enemy wants to rim me and my tribe mates remain safe. its the trademark of a good leader. I am not writing this to make you feel like a poor leader, i am trying to point out where you went wrong as a leader and hopefully, you can change for the better. Even at the end you were only wiling to somewhat change.

Having a big account will only gain you so much respect.

I am not saying we at name posses this but well spoken I hope our cooperative leadership council can live up to standards like that

DeletedUser

NAME in theory was a good exercise in breaking free from what the players obviously thought was poor leadership, I personally stepped aside on this issue when asked for numerous reasons but all they have done is show the world they will recruit anyone they are/were at war with at the drop of a hat.

I can see no reason to have recruited AO members when they were not putting in the effort into the care? war though and not causing any problems, how soon it has been forgotten that the war started from a care? point of view because expansion was limited with their noblings inside care? clusters.

Well thats me officially over with w70 now as I feel stabbed in the back not so much with the tribe disbanding but with their new recruitment. I know I wasn't there much due to lots of reasons but I do wish all my old tribe mates the best of luck with this world.

COLT

LiriC

this has no value .
the acc of crimi.. the EX-duke of Care? that logged even far less then Clueless. did ( guess he had no clue ) ... invited 5 or more players from AO.. right at the start of the war..and never asked the players or the council if we approve on this move. ( ofc we didn't ) . it's another story to invite them at the start.. that's just lame.. and it's another story to invite them at the end...and as a tactical move.

it's not the same thing.

but what's done is done.. and has no value now...on both sides...were getting along just fine.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And I got bitched at for recruiting several members from AO.

I really hope you guys can find a good leader, perhaps Omar. Good luck to my old tribemates. :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this has no value .
the acc of crimi.. the EX-duke of Care? that logged even far less then Clueless. did ( guess he had no clue ) ... invited 5 or more players from AO.. right at the start of the war..and never asked the players or the council if we approve on this move. ( ofc we didn't ) . it's another story to invite them at the start.. that's just lame.. and it's another story to invite them at the end...and as a tactical move.

it's not the same thing.

but what's done is done.. and has no value now...on both sides...were getting along just fine.
There's a difference? You're a joke.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let me set something straight with you. You begged for the war against AO. I called the shots and started contacting friends in AO. Then, out of the blue you inform players to start sending fakes at AO when we didn't even have a simple OP set up. And don't say that you made that god awful war forum and posted OPs there, because even I couldn't decipher the mess and the fact that no one responded to them advocates that. I come online to a shit hole with nobody knowing what the hell is going on. It was obvious that we were in way over our heads, so I took the best chance we had at dissembling AO and recruited some of there best members before attacks took place. Also, I might add, 2 of those members from AO contributed to the war more than 90% of the tribe. With that done, I planned 3 basic OPs that had a good success. Then you plan this shitty cat OP which completely failed. And when members reported that the OP turned out to be a waste, you simply said "Oh, this was just a test to see which members are doing their part." From this point on I was no longer duke. Afterwards, Cally made new OPs and put us each in a group. When it came time to claim villages, it turns out that you didn't want to participate. Little Liric says: "I don't wanna send my nobles 30 hours away so I'll just send some fakes." While we're at it, why don't we see what you did in the war:

A31 No Country (570|565) K55 2,743 apurv2 [AO] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-09-29 17:27:55

Wow, you managed to noble a 2.7k village. Your only cap from AO. But hey, your nobles were better spent internalling:

A33 No Tribals (580|573) K55 4,878 EmilHV [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-09 13:33:27
A32 No Sound (581|575) K55 5,730 EmilHV [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-07 22:47:24
B21 No HD (552|600) K65 6,887 goldora [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-06 21:57:59
B20 No Prison (548|600) K65 10,227 goldora [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-06 06:36:30
B19 No Gift (558|586) K55 3,970 *Stark* [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-04 17:40:44
B18 No Internet (555|601) K65 5,492 goldora [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-04 13:18:45
B17 No Army (557|585) K55 3,530 *Stark* [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-04 11:27:53
C01 No Seeders (571|588) K55 7,354 *Stark* [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-03 12:38:29
B16 No Wizard (558|587) K55 3,244 *Stark* [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-03 09:11:20
B15 No Tanks (558|588) K55 7,246 *Stark* [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-02 20:11:10
B14 No Winter (559|585) K55 9,614 *Stark* [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-02 11:32:08
B13 No Harbor (557|588) K55 9,302 *Stark* [Care?] LowBudget [Care?] 2013-10-01 21:26:25

You begged for a war with AO. You begged for a war that you never participated in. And you think you have the right to comment on recruiting a few players that probably saved our ass to begin with? You think you have the right to say that the members from AO that I recruited weren't a tactical move when they did 10 times more than you in the war effort?

DeletedUser

Finally Cally and the Clueless account has been sold out by the people they thought were there friends. Embarrassing. Good luck the remaining members of what's left of Care, yeah even you Crimisoni if you continue to play. Join COLT on W71? leading another tribe is such a good idea... ;)

Burn is the depths of hell Cally.

Delling.

Last edited by a moderator:

LiriC

crimi.. you were a joke of a duke. the end.
You logged for 1 hour a day..and wanted to stay as a duke.. just for kicks
People never trusted you...imagine that.. a duke that can't be trusted.. a ? funny right ?

Crimmy dropped to Council
[10/7/2013 10:53:57 PM] LiriC (LowBudget): well now
[10/7/2013 10:54:05 PM] LiriC (LowBudget): why did he drop ?
[10/7/2013 10:54:17 PM] Cally: Isn't active enough
[10/7/2013 10:54:27 PM] Cally: From what I've gathered Colt does all the work
[10/7/2013 10:54:40 PM] LiriC (LowBudget): could have told you that weeks ago
[10/7/2013 10:55:07 PM] Cally: I needed to see for myself
( don't get this chat wrong.. he was forced down )

after you refused to leave the spot as a duke for doing nothing in the war.. just leaving your co to do all your work... as an edit.. you did nothing for the tribe since you got the duke privs.. nothing.. no mails sent inside the tribe for over 4 weeks..
You were lucky that cally didn't want to remove you when I told him.. maybe this would have turned around.

I have a lot more to make your face go deep in the ground...on what a shity leader you were... don't test me... I gave you a way out of this convo...don't act smart with me...for a player that leaves his co to play and do all the work..and sends his defense troops on suicide runs...and looses villages just because he failed to hug some other players.

why do you think most of the players are back with us and not you ?
here.. maybe this will light you up.

[11:26:06 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): and ofc the name of crimi pop'ed up as well
[11:26:14 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): what should we do with crimi
[11:26:28 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): any idea what we talked about ?
[11:27:18 AM] COLT: beep
[11:27:29 AM] COLT: beep beep
[11:27:34 AM] COLT: beep beep
[11:27:59 AM] COLT: beep beep
[11:28:59 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): no
[11:29:11 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): we talked about you
[11:29:16 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): we have respect for you
[11:29:21 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): and trust you
[11:29:32 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): but no respect for crimi..and no trust in crimi
[11:29:44 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): that's the only reason he didnt get an invite
[11:29:46 AM] COLT: ;(
[11:29:57 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): so it's a 50-50
[11:30:01 AM] COLT: Im touched, not by not being in lol
[11:30:09 AM] COLT: beep
[11:30:23 AM] COLT: by being (h)

to bad about your co.. his a good man.

so the end result..you can't be trusted... on anything you say

Last edited:

mattcurr

And my headache continues. Tbph the four of us together did a poor job that week. I wasn't on at all deleted the opp crim made a gut call. I am not going to say one way or the other if it was good or not. Lowbudget don't pretend noone but cally and crim made poor decisions. Everyone makes poor decisions. At the end of the day crim I was hoping that all of us would be together. But you three still sound like a
School girls on their periods when you talk. And let me be abundantly clear the opportunity to resolve this calmly was placed on everyone's feet and I spoke veimately in favor of it but cally threw it out the window.. I still like you and colt I'd certainly play with you again and that's rarely the case for me. Also don't worry I remember the 199 won't forget the moment they are available for transfer

sathom

And then AO disbands and "top" Players yet again get recruited...

sathom

Actually I wouldn't call most of the original care/name members noobs. But I can certainly give you a couple of names of people who have joined that are. :)

mattcurr

Actually I wouldn't call most of the original care/name members noobs. But I can certainly give you a couple of names of people who have joined that are. :)
If they don't contribute then I will be mad and I love to dismiss :)

sathom

If they don't contribute then I will be mad and I love to dismiss :)

The will contribute to all the internals and barbs you can feed them.

Hopefully they won't jump to the next best thing before your able to dismiss them. :icon_redface: